The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5460
I can't even imagine why mothers would be offended by the storyline unless they think something along the lines of "I am a mother / I know mothers with severe deep-seated emotional and psychological problems and they would never do this!1"

Maybe they think it's real life? Some people take soaps too seriously.
Original post by Hooovan*
Did anyone else notice something between Dot and that piano bloke? Are they going to take that storyline somewhere?

HUGE Spoilers

Spoiler

Girls: Charlie Slater or Phil Mitchell?
Reply 5463
Original post by Of_the_hook
HUGE Spoilers

Spoiler

:teeth:
Original post by n1r4v
I can't even imagine why mothers would be offended by the storyline unless they think something along the lines of "I am a mother / I know mothers with severe deep-seated emotional and psychological problems and they would never do this!1"

Maybe they think it's real life? Some people take soaps too seriously.

Spoiler

Original post by RIISE
The only soap on Wednesdays is Emmerdale, I don't think Eastenders has been on a Wednesday for ages. Also since Corrie has been moved to Thursday I feel like my evening is being cut short...I need a life.

Seemed sensible to ask you, do you know what happened in Tuesday's episode? I missed it.
Reply 5466
Original post by Mombasa Raha
Seemed sensible to ask you, do you know what happened in Tuesday's episode? I missed it.

Of Corrie? It's not on Tuesdays...

Or are you on about Eastenders...i've been drinking so I don't have a clue right now.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5467
Original post by The_Male_Melons
I love how you mention this on megathread of eastenders.

It was not on tonight.

I only watched the second half yesterday and it focused mainly on steve, becky, and tracey.
Becky was her moany self. And tracey wanted to bring Amy back with her. She appeals to Steve's better nature, Steve allows her. Becky is annoyed as she is convinced Tracey is trying to Steve away from her- you find this out cos steve and becky are having a row when she is outside having a cig. Tracey overhears and starts putting doubts into Becky's mind about how she will take steve away from her. Tracey finds out that Becky and Steve bought Max.

Haha I know, but I was desperately trawling the Internet and apparently Corrie has been mentioned in this thread. I don't even watch Corrie lol! Only since the tram crash, and only for Becky! I've even had a dream about her :s-smilie: Thank you :smile: :smile:

Also to honeybee - thanks :P can you tell I'm not a regular watcher?

And to mel0n- shh! There isn't a Coronation Street thread that I can find! Plus, you people are bound to watch more than one soap, right? :wink:
Original post by Emily:-)
Haha I know, but I was desperately trawling the Internet and apparently Corrie has been mentioned in this thread. I don't even watch Corrie lol! Only since the tram crash, and only for Becky! I've even had a dream about her :s-smilie: Thank you :smile: :smile:

Also to honeybee - thanks :P can you tell I'm not a regular watcher?

And to mel0n- shh! There isn't a Coronation Street thread that I can find! Plus, you people are bound to watch more than one soap, right? :wink:

haha. I mentioned a corrie a few times in this thread. I think we should talk about corrie on this thread for the sake of it. Dream about Becky?
Reply 5469
HUGE Spoilers

Spoiler

HUH JACK WHAT. WHOOOSE WHAT.

Spoiler

Original post by The Stig
Main article on DS is about how ridiculous the EE NY plot is!

DO NOT click if you don't want the NY storyline revealed to you:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a295105/parents-brand-enders-plot-ridiculous.html

That's a stupid article by people who can't separate reality from fiction where unrealistic drama = ratings. The dramatic irony that

Spoiler

does away with that argument lol :rolleyes: It's not exactly out of the blue either, Ronnie's backstory and character development has been building up to this kind of thing which is probably her exit storyline.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by RIISE
Of Corrie? It's not on Tuesdays...

Or are you on about Eastenders...i've been drinking so I don't have a clue right now.

Eastenders!
Original post by The Stig
Main article on DS is about how ridiculous the EE NY plot is!

DO NOT click if you don't want the NY storyline revealed to you:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a295105/parents-brand-enders-plot-ridiculous.html

This is ridiculous! If they think it is bloody upsetting, then don't watch it. People die in soaps all the time, car crash, fires, drug/alcohol abuse etc etc, which could be equally as upsetting but there isn't a big fuss kicked up then. They need to get a grip. It's a soap.

Personally I think the more realistic, the better. Surely that is the aim, to touch the hearts of the viewers :rolleyes:
Original post by mel0n
HUH JACK WHAT. WHOOOSE WHAT.

Spoiler

Spoiler

You didn't really fall for that spoiler did you? :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 5475

Spoiler

You didn't really fall for that spoiler did you? :tongue:

Omagod you were joking :sigh: I was like :eek: what the hell. Who knows if Ronnie and Jack will even survive this storyline hmm :dontknow:
Reply 5476
Ronnie - "I'm in Labour, Heather!"

That's brilliant news, Ronnie. It's great to have you on board.
Whitney has major yellow teeth :zomg:
The babies grew twice the size they were in less the minute :unsure: I won't be able to bare tomorrow's episode :frown::frown:

Was hoping Kat would give birth to a dog. :angry: Didn't big Mo deliver Sonia's kid too? :rofl2: I hope I'm there to see my kid(s) being born. :ahee: :ninja:

Can't wait to hit that grime club. :danceboy:

Latest

Trending

Trending