The Student Room Group

Do you shower in the evening or morning?

Scroll to see replies

I think most girls prefer to shower in the evening because they style their hair, but i shower in the mornings, because, well, if i don't, i feel icky :\
Reply 101
A bed should be kept clean and showing before you sleep means all the sweat, dirt or god know what else is on your body doesn't go onto the bed.

As long as your bed is kept clean, you should wake up clean as well and ready to start the day.
Morning, it helps me wake up properly.
Definitely morning, if my head comes into contact with a pillow my hair gets greasy so it has to be done. Beds are generally dirty places aswell, which is conversely why I don't in the evenings.
Reply 104
Evening, I don't have time in the morning plus it helps me go to sleep easier.
Reply 105
In twilight.

Oh, sorry, I meant what I wash myself with.

:colonhash:
Morning:
To wake me up.
So my hair is slightly more manageable.
When I wake up its so hot I need a cold shower to cool down. (I live in Oz)
Or if u are willing to pay the water bills, then just take a shower twice everyday. :cool:
obviously morning, but lately i haven't been waking up in the mornings so...when i wake up :smile:
Original post by whataperfectionist

When I wake up its so hot I need a cold shower to cool down. (I live in Oz)

Just rub it in :nothing:

I shower in da morning, cuz otherwise I feel disgusting. I'll shower in the evening again if I have a night out or something :smile:
Original post by A_master
Just rub it in :nothing:
QUOTE]

saaarry!:rolleyes:
Reply 111
morning and evening. I shower 2 times a day or even 3 times
Reply 112
Both if I've been to the gym/lectures were particularly hard.
Reply 113
Original post by cowsgoquack
pwahahahaha, go to your doctor hyperhidrostic freak

Pwahahahahaha, how about you just google it, its just well known that most sweat up to a few litres overnight, and I'm not saying you wake up soaked..
Thanks for the unecesary rudeness.
Morning. it's a bit disrespectful if you don't shower in the morning after a long night i think...
Reply 115
Original post by Part A
Why did you delete my reply?

If you're talking about your comment questioning my sexuality then I have no idea. I was trying to look for it myself. I don't have the authorisation to delete stuff anyway. My guess is a moderator saw it and deleted it. Or that it got so many negative reps that it automatically deleted :eek:
Reply 116
Original post by zanahoria
morning and evening. I shower 2 times a day or even 3 times

that's taking cleanliness a bit too far isn't it?? At most I'd shower twice a day in exceptional circumstances, but never 3 times....
Reply 117
Original post by therealOG
that's taking cleanliness a bit too far isn't it?? At most I'd shower twice a day in exceptional circumstances, but never 3 times....

i love the feel of hot shower:colondollar:
Reply 118
Original post by zanahoria
i love the feel of hot shower:colondollar:

Take too many showers and you'll dry your skin out.:banana: I think your addicted
Never.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending