The Student Room Group

what do you guys think of silicone BOOBS??

Seriously what do you think?
Friend of mine did boob job a year ago and now she seems really self confident.Actually before augmentation she was flat and now she looks HOT.(i was a bit shocked because boobs looks so natural and size is also proportional )When we go out all guys always hitting on her and she get a lot attention even though she never wears slutty clothes.
so would you mind if your gf have silicone boobs and there would be inconspicious scars??:colondollar::colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

I love them, I love boobies all shapes and sizes, you could call me the b00bmeister.
Reply 2
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
I love them, I love boobies all shapes and sizes, you could call me the b00bmeister.

LOL even though its silicone?:rolleyes:
as above ^

boobs is boobs
Original post by chiksy
LOL even though its silicone?:rolleyes:

Yes, even if it's sillicone chiksy!
Reply 5
I feel a bit uncomfortable with the thought. It is her decision in the end but I am inclined to think it is a bit shallow and shows a low self esteem. But like I said, her decision.
Reply 6
Original post by chiksy
Friend of mine did boob job a year ago and now she seems really self confident.Actually before augmentation she was flat and now she looks HOT.(i was a bit shocked because boobs looks so natural and size is also proportional )When we go out all guys always hitting on her and she get a lot attention even though she never wears slutty clothes.
so would you mind if your gf have silicone boobs and there would be inconspicious scars??:colondollar::colondollar:

If you need silicon boobs to feel good about yourself, then go ahead. Everyone needs something.

Personally, I don't like the way they feel or move (although I've enjoyed experimenting with them (they're still boobs after all)). I like petite girls anyway though, so massive jubblies wouldn't look quite right!

Oh, and apparently, you can get it done without scars now. They go in your belly-button, would you believe it!
Reply 7
The most disgusting thing ever. They look awful. I could only accept it on a woman that did it for medical reasons, ie mastectomy, the rest I would keep away from, who wants to date an airhead.
Most of them look really nice, not large ones like Katie Price. The smaller sizes like C, D and E cups look nice, they start looking horrible at F, G, J and whatever else.

Saying that, the also look really hard so I'd much rather have my own natural ones.
Original post by chiksy

They are NASTYYY! Natural ones are better. I would rather go out with one that has naturally no boobs at all than with someone who got some 10kg silicone boobs!

As long as you are natural, you will be loved!
Reply 10
I like people who are happy with what they have body wise. That in itself is more attractive than "fakeness" Would you really want to be with somebody who would/may not have been with you unless you had been surgically "enhanced" OP? REALLY?

I'd feel more concerned about her low self esteem that made her do that than anything else. No doubt she has other body parts she is not pleased with, leading to an inevitable cycle of low self esteem and unhappiness.. It would be a massive turn off personally.

It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters. Truth is, your perceived limitations become limitations because you make them so.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by ctarling

Oh, and apparently, you can get it done without scars now. They go in your belly-button, would you believe it!

:lolwut:

The surgery puts me off more than the fakeness. Saying that, most of them now look very natural and if you get them done by a reputable clinic, it's relatively risk-free. I wouldn't judge anyone who'd had them but they aren't for me.
(edited 13 years ago)
Just don't tell me about it and I don't care.
Reply 13
Well guys, they would be cold and feel like water balloons. They may look good, but I think the question is, do you want to sleep with a girl feeling like you have some cold waterballoons between your chests?
Original post by chiksy

Yeah I would mind - I hate them. Sorry but they're just unnatural and not meant to be part of a human body, it'd have to take a lot for me to be OK with my gf having them.
Reply 15
Ha ha ha Many guys say that they hate silicone Boobs BUT Then why you love Adriana Lima SOO much ??????
Guess for many lads it wouldnt be the reason to get her as a GIRLFRIEND :biggrin:
Reply 16
I prefer the natural look to be quite honest.
Nothing wrong with fake boobs, but the only problem is that when some women have it done they can develop ego issues and get them out way too much and in your face, thats the only problem I have with fake boobs.
Reply 18
I suppose I'd be ok with it if they are a normal size. It's her body, it's up to her what she does to it.
Prefer natural ones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending