The Student Room Group

19yo male virgin ;(

I don't get why I messed up so bad.
Not me saying this but I've been told numerous times that I'm a good looking lad (inb4 told my mum) I played rugby back in secondary school and am still very athletic. I went to house parties all the time but maybe lacked the confidence to pull any girls.

Now I've finished school and I'm on my gap year (defer entry). I don't know how I'm suppose to find a girl and sex with. My dilemma is that should I just have random sex before I head off to university or wait till I met a decent girl (which will probalbly be at university).

If I go down the first route I don't know what I'm gonna do. Like I'm bloody 19 and a lad so it will be awkward as hellwhen I don't know the hell I'm doing when the sexing happens. The second route is kind of the same but arghh I'm oh so confused.

Argh I just started thinking about this whole thing again when my mate said that the two girls that were staying at his house were DTF me before I left. Oh man.

Scroll to see replies

Find the right girl, dont just go for anything.
Stop moaning and get over it if you're such a "lad".
Reply 3
It's cute that you're still a virgin :smile: sorry if that sounded patronising, it wasn't meant to.
Wait for the right girl, it'll be much better :smile:
Could be worse, you could be 1 semester into uni (no gap yah) and be in the same position...
Reply 5
Wait for the right girl, it'll be worth it :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Not me saying this but I've been told numerous times that I'm a good looking lad (inb4 told my mum) I played rugby back in secondary school and am still very athletic. I went to house parties all the time but maybe lacked the confidence to pull any girls.

Now I've finished school and I'm on my gap year (defer entry). I don't know how I'm suppose to find a girl and sex with. My dilemma is that should I just have random sex before I head off to university or wait till I met a decent girl (which will probalbly be at university).

If I go down the first route I don't know what I'm gonna do. Like I'm bloody 19 and a lad so it will be awkward as hellwhen I don't know the hell I'm doing when the sexing happens. The second route is kind of the same but arghh I'm oh so confused.

Argh I just started thinking about this whole thing again when my mate said that the two girls that were staying at his house were DTF me before I left. Oh man.

i went to uni as a 19yo virgin (girl btw) but don't do what did and have a ons, i had a ons (when i was drunk :rolleyes:) that has lead to a friends with benefits thing, it was good at the time but i'd have rather waited for a relationship. theres a new guy on the scene from back home and i guess i wish i'd waited and done it properly as i just feel so much better in myself with this new guy, though its still early days but fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 7
So? I don't get why this is a problem for people. I'd rather have sex with a virgin than someone who's slept with loads of people.

OP has any other female but your mother told you that your good looking? Mother's aren't the best judge
Original post by Jess6893
It's cute that you're still a virgin :smile: sorry if that sounded patronising, it wasn't meant to.

why on earth is that cute why is it so ridiculously farfetched?
It's not a big deal.
LOADS of people are virgins

Actually OP

book her! http://www.bondandmayfair.com/showgirl.html?girl=855

Like I'm bloody 19 and a lad so it will be awkward as hellwhen I don't know the hell I'm doing when the sexing happens.

Keep using terminology like that and you'll get laid in no time :wink:
Reply 13
You could either become a true lad or some sad, lonely loser. The choice is yours.
Reply 14
thanks for the advice lads. it's encouraging reading everyones posts!

Original post by Broderss
You could either become a true lad or some sad, lonely loser. The choice is yours.

how?
I'm in the same boat, but female. Yeah, waiting can be annoying, but you may as well keep at it, it will most probably happen one day eventually :smile:
Reply 16

This. :smile:
Me 19 as well and damn right good looking. never had confidence to make a move on a girl though.
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
I'm in the same boat, but female. Yeah, waiting can be annoying, but you may as well keep at it, it will most probably happen one day eventually :smile:

wait were both 19? both v!rg!n? hey presto problem solved. so whats your mobile number.
Original post by youngbuck.craig
wait were both 19? Both v!rg!n? Hey presto problem solved. So whats your mobile number.

0800 118 3733 :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending