Bly2h, chy2h, phy2h

Scroll to see replies

Original post by redgirl123
may i ask if you have the aqa b2 science additonal exam paper for june 2010

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=29075874&postcount=14

:rolleyes:
Reply 41
Original post by TheFootyKing19
^^^Were they the past papers that are on the internet ro different ones?

what do you think will come up in the biology paper?
Reply 42
Anyone done the physics paper June one, that was uploaded what did you get in it? I did it as a mock and the first set of questions were taken out and got 25/45 what did you guys get?
Original post by king101
Anyone done the physics paper June one, that was uploaded what did you get in it? I did it as a mock and the first set of questions were taken out and got 25/45 what did you guys get?

43/45 in physics mock :love: but it's my fav/best subject along with maths..

A bit worried with bio because i didnt do mock . Hence didnt revise. Now i have to learn everything :frown:

edit, did you take mocks for other subjects before christmas? How did they go?
I have them after christmas :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by king101

Original post by king101
What do you think will come on Biology!? Meiosis and Mitosis havent been in any of the past papers any chance of it comming on this paper?
Physics? hmm what do u think??
chemistry empirical formula

for chem, haber process and endo/exothermic (temp and pressure) seem to come up a lot doesnt it?
Reply 45
yeh for chem it sure does ill revise that :smile: thx. How about physics and biology ahh!! :P

for my phys mock i got 25/45 :frown: Chem havent done, but i see its uploaded on here so i could cheat or do it at home first whats your guys suggestion?
Reply 46
Original post by king101
Anyone stared there revision for the Jan exams!.
Unit 2 AQA Exam in January;

Ive done, some revision in bio and chem but nothing in Physics yet. How about you guys?

Ive been doing some Biology test papers and always getting a B :frown:((( so that sux, I dont know why its those stuiped how science works questions.

And in chem its ok

and phys terrible, havent started any revision in it.

Reminds me I will hopefull start my revision tonight :smile:
I know a bit late but was a bit hectic lately :frown:
I agree with you on the Physics though :s-smilie:
Reply 47
You havent dont any revision in chem, phys or bio yet? you done any of the past papers? i can never get past a B in Biology!
Original post by king101

Original post by king101
yeh for chem it sure does ill revise that :smile: thx. How about physics and biology ahh!! :P

for my phys mock i got 25/45 :frown: Chem havent done, but i see its uploaded on here so i could cheat or do it at home first whats your guys suggestion?

If you haven't done your Chemistry mock yet, maybe revise first and then don't cheat and take the mock exam properly? So you'd get the idea of what it's like in the real thing :smile: you will be less nervous and probably know which bits you need to revise. But you can always Revise -> Do paper at home -> Check with mark scheme -> Do mock (make some mistakes on purpose?!?!) :p: your choice

25/45 is not bad! still 3 weeks left until physics exam :smile: so you have plenty of time to improve
No idea what will be on physics exam... usually lots of calculations/graphs on P2...
probably
- loads and loads of calculations/graphs (nearly all topics in P2! - motion, work, energy, momentum, current elec, power, charge, etc)
- static elec example (e.g. rubbing something with something, photocopier etc)
- fission or fusion
- plugs, cable, wires, fuse
- question about resultant force (questions on the definition of resultant force. e.g. What is the resultant force? Draw an arrow showing the resultant force, etc)

just my guessssssss :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Miss Anonymous
If you haven't done your Chemistry mock yet, maybe revise first and then don't cheat and take the mock exam properly? So you'd get the idea of what it's like in the real thing :smile: you will be less nervous and probably know which bits you need to revise. But you can always Revise -> Do paper at home -> Check with mark scheme -> Do mock (make some mistakes on purpose?!?!) :p: your choice

25/45 is not bad! still 3 weeks left until physics exam :smile: so you have plenty of time to improve
No idea what will be on physics exam... usually lots of calculations/graphs on P2...
probably
- loads and loads of calculations/graphs (nearly all topics in P2! - motion, work, energy, momentum, current elec, power, charge, etc)
- static elec example (e.g. rubbing something with something, photocopier etc)
- fission or fusion
- plugs, cable, wires, fuse
- question about resultant force (questions on the definition of resultant force. e.g. What is the resultant force? Draw an arrow showing the resultant force, etc)

just my guessssssss :smile:

lol yeh thx :smile: what did you get on physics mock and biology :P. Yeh Physics would mostly have everything on it. How about biology that ones a real bugger xd, u think meiosis and mitosis will be on it?
Original post by king101

Original post by king101
lol yeh thx :smile: what did you get on physics mock and biology :P. Yeh Physics would mostly have everything on it. How about biology that ones a real bugger xd, u think meiosis and mitosis will be on it?

Got 43/45 in Physics (my fav/best subject along with maths) :smile:
I didn't do Bio Mock lol..(and don't have it after holidays either - because I'm on mock study leave :biggrin: )

edit: P.S. yeh probably coz it can relate to genes/alleles being passed on? :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
43/45!!!! wow.. I like Physics it was JUST that paper i did bad in :/ bio mock i never did either :smile:. biology i gonna be the hard one :P
Reply 52
have you made any revision notes?
Original post by king101

Original post by king101
have you made any revision notes?

I havent made one for physics/chemistry :smile: lol i just scribble on a4 paper when i revise
but i'm making one for Biology! Taking so long :s-smilie: i might give up
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 54
aqa additional modules are easy, extension too. i did my b2 c2 p2 in may
Reply 55
Original post by Miss Anonymous
I like circuits bit, but I don't quite like nuclear fission/fusion topic :s-smilie:

i can help you if you want
Original post by sendi_12
aqa additional modules are easy, extension too. i did my b2 c2 p2 in may

And may i ask what you got? *

thanks for the offer but i'm alright.. I just meant i dont like that topic - but i'm not confused or anything
Thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 58

any revision notes that you made would be of great help.

@Miss me neither havent made any lol
Reply 59
Original post by TheFootyKing19
And may i ask what you got? *

100 in all three modules

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending