The Student Room Group

Slept with 50 girls....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wow, 50? Is that all? I once pumped my way to 100 before I was 15, that guys got nuttin on me playa.
Hm, sounds like a real catch. :rolleyes:
Very little surprises me, but my immediate impression would be that he is being untruthful. A fair number of teenagers (and beyond) are willing to create a wealth of tales about their sexual adventures, though it pays to remember that for every male who would be in awe of him, there is likely to be a female whom it repels.
Why would anyone care how many woman another man has slept with? You don't see me bitching about Ron Jeremy.
Reply 24
Original post by Peachykeen09
good for him

Original post by christine18
Power to the man!!!

Original post by tillytots
What a lad.

:confused::eek:

--
Edit: :lolwut: I got neg repped for that!?
(edited 13 years ago)
Maybe he has, or maybe he's lying to try and boost his ego
Well his penis must have every std on the chart, plus a few not even discovered.
loool
Reply 28
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
My friend is a 19 year old girl and has slept with 52 men.
Considering the fact that almost every night out I ever went on with her she always shagged someone in the toilets, its hardly surprising.

53 now
Reply 29
He probably thinks its cool.How immature.
Reply 30
Original post by PonchoKid
Of course its possible!
I know someone that entered a bet to sleep with 50 people before end of freshers. And it must of started in summer as within the first week he was on30...

I thought **** like this only happened in movies. Guys really ARE that inconsiderate?
Original post by Anonymous
my friend is 19 and he claims he slept with 50 girls, to be honest, he's always flirting with girls anywhere, in the street, gym etc, but really 50 ? would you believe a guy who told you that ?

I know someone who is 18 and has slept with about 30.

I have no idea how he does it, it's not like he's good looking, but not great. He's also a complete charva but the girl's he's had are top quality.

Credit to him I say. I'm 20 and I've slept with 1. FML :colondollar:
Maybe. I mean, he might actually mean girls, and not women. Watch out for him.
Reply 34
Well no, if that is the case and it was stated in the arrangement, it's not. But do you really think a guy who sets a bet to **** 50 girls in x amount of time is really going to go up to the girl and be like "Hey, do you mind if I shag you tonight and then never speak to you again?" I really doubt many girls (or at least the ones I know of) would be into that sort of thing.
Reply 35
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom

I'm not so sure this is a girl....
Reply 36
whats with all the hate and disbelief?!
course its possible, i know tonnes of people on figures like that at the same age

oh wait... im on tsr atm, where most people are making annon threads about being 22 yearold virgins rather than going out and trying to change that!
Is that it? :dry:
Even I've slept with more girls than that :cool:
Original post by RELAXED
:confused::eek:

It is good for him because there shouldn't be any limits and vice versa for girls :cool:
Yeah, I would. I've known a couple of guys who slept around A LOT, i.e. in 3 figures. Both spent a while working in jobs that gave them easy access to young women - holiday camps, etc. If you are good at flirting with girls, getting laid isn't really that difficult.

However, it doesn't mean he knows anything about sex, because you learn most from a steady relationship. You can have had 200 sex partners and still be absolutely ****e in bed.

Quick Reply

Latest