The Student Room Group

driving test sat but have lost paper driving licence counterpart!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If you were an attractive girl you could probably wear shorts and a low cut top... and hope you had a male examiner...
Reply 21
Original post by al_habib
if i give them a call around 8am will they let me do the test which is 10am

i dont know about on the same day, but all you can do is ask :smile:
Reply 22
[QUOTE="FXX;29104530"]If you were an attractive girl you could probably wear shorts and a low cut top... and hope you had a male examiner...[/QUOTE yow are you alright.
Reply 23
guys have you got any reason to cover up counterpart loss so that i may do the driving test

hey man, this reply is probably wayy to late but good luck with the test. i think it would have to be a really good reason, like being robbed, house fire, burglary etc. my instructor says they make you go home to get it, and if you come back late they cancel your test.

let us know what happeend. if you have to reschedule while you re-order the paper bit, its not the end of the world surely:smile:
Reply 24
Original post by shinytoy
hey man, this reply is probably wayy to late but good luck with the test. i think it would have to be a really good reason, like being robbed, house fire, burglary etc. my instructor says they make you go home to get it, and if you come back late they cancel your test.

let us know what happeend. if you have to reschedule while you re-order the paper bit, its not the end of the world surely:smile:

i knw its not the end of the world. Yeah i've found it mixed with other papers.
Reply 25

yeah dude same happened to me. did you do the test or reschedule or what?

no worrs if gotta rescehdule cos if you check the website at lunchtines 12-2 and also 8-9.30 theres usually loads of cancellations

Did you have your test today?
No driving test for you, unless you find it or get a replacement in time. :no:
Reply 28

Reply 29
yeah dude same happened to me. did you do the test or reschedule or what?

no worrs if gotta rescehdule cos if you check the website at lunchtines 12-2 and also 8-9.30 theres usually loads of cancellations

Yap i did the test this morning and i failed for 2 serious faults and 3 minors, one serious error was i drove close to parked cars on the left though the road was narrow and 2nd when turning right at the end of the 3rd traffic light i didnt check the mirrors properly as their was oncoming vehicle and the road was too busy i wanted to sneak in but he held stearing wheel.
Reply 30
Original post by babygirl110
Did you have your test today?

yap baby girl i heard this morning but ended up failing the test.?Have you got one ?
yap baby girl i heard this morning but ended up failing the test.?Have you got one ?

I already have my license but [sigh] it took many failed tests before I finally got one. I wasn't really good at learning, I suffer from dyspraxia though so spatial awareness used to let me down in terms of manoeuvres. I also struggled with multitasking and coordinating myself. Thank goodness I didn't resort to an automatic though.

I hope you pass the next one, I know how disappointing failing can be, particularly with the very first test. I think you should stick to the morning tests, I found they were much better than the afternoon ones.
Reply 32
I already have my license but [sigh] it took many failed tests before I finally got one. I wasn't really good at learning, I suffer from dyspraxia though so spatial awareness used to let me down in terms of manoeuvres. I also struggled with multitasking and coordinating myself. Thank goodness I didn't resort to an automatic though.

I hope you pass the next one, I know how disappointing failing can be, particularly with the very first test. I think you should stick to the morning tests, I found they were much better than the afternoon ones.

it really dishearten after failing the second time i feel like just leave it on one side and focus other issues.?thanks anyway
it really dishearten after failing the second time i feel like just leave it on one side and focus other issues.?thanks anyway

No don't stop, just continue till you pass. If you stop you'll end up costing yourself more in the long run because of all the lessons you'd have to take again as refreshers and you might need to redo your theory if it expires. If you can, get your own car and do loads of practice at home with your parents or siblings, you can also do your test in it.
Reply 34
No don't stop, just continue till you pass. If you stop you'll end up costing yourself more in the long run because of all the lessons you'd have to take again as refreshers and you might need to redo your theory if it expires. If you can, get your own car and do loads of practice at home with your parents or siblings, you can also do your test in it.

yap
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35

am looking forward to book asap if possible bfr 10 jan coz my instructor will be on leave btn 10 jan to 3rd feb.
It really helps when you've a car , just makes life easier .
Well am Planning to have one when i've secured a job and good cash, have you got a car.?I didnt knw if you can do test with your own car.
(edited 13 years ago)
am looking forward to book asap if possible bfr 10 jan coz my instructor will be on leave btn 10 jan to 3rd feb.
It really helps when you've a car , just makes life easier .
Well am Planning to have one when i've secured a job and good cash, have you got a car.?I didnt knw if you can do test with your own car.

Yeah I have my own car, when I finally passed my test it was with my own car. I'd had enough of paying instructors.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending