The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You should get a matching tattoo, m9-1.
Original post by aliluvschoc
Hey, do you have any idea who it was who was killed outside Torre Station last night? It's 19 year old girl, really worried it's someone we know...

Its not. She's called Laura Searson. The fog was ridiculous last night so it wouldn't suprise me if thats the reason they, or the other car involved (I believe another was) was on the wrong side.
:jebus:
Original post by Loz17
Its not. She's called Laura Searson. The fog was ridiculous last night so it wouldn't suprise me if thats the reason they, or the other car involved (I believe another was) was on the wrong side.

Ah thanks for letting me know.

Yeah, I honestly thought Sammy and I were going to go off the side of the cliff driving to mine from Dawlish at about 9... We couldn't see more than about 15 metres in any direction, and the fog lights actually made it even worse.
Ah thanks for letting me know.

Yeah, I honestly thought Sammy and I were going to go off the side of the cliff driving to mine from Dawlish at about 9... We couldn't see more than about 15 metres in any direction, and the fog lights actually made it even worse.

I can imagine :s-smilie:
More work or go to Tescos? :hmmmm:
Tescos, then work :p:
Original post by Loz17
Tescos, then work :p:

Got to buy a **** load of drinks for tomorrow night. The family are coming around...great! :colonhash: NYE is so overrated.
And I sawed you at the cash point on Tuesday Ali but you'd zoomed off before I had a chance to get your attention :sad:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Got to buy a **** load of drinks for tomorrow night. Got the family coming around...great! :colonhash: NYE is so overrated.

I love NYE. Probably coz I spend it at my bf's :p:

Best go soon then before it all goes...
Original post by Loz17
And I sawed you at the cash point on Tuesday Ali but you'd zoomed off before I had a chance to get your attention :sad:

Oh really? Was I with my brother?
Oh really? Was I with my brother?

No you were on your own as far as I could see. There was a lot of people walking between though so maybe.
Original post by Loz17
No you were on your own as far as I could see. There was a lot of people walking between though so maybe.

I think I was either with Danny or Sammy there :h: lol throw something at me next time.
Original post by Loz17

Have fun. :smile:

I think Tescos will have enough cheap Champagne, Cobra Beer and Lemonade for my family. I know what they say about Asian families and all...
Original post by Loz17

You should come out to Ice Bar this year =]
Gonna play on my DS for a while. I want to get the new DS now, had this one for years.

I can't wait for tomorrow getting my new phone though :mmm: :woo:

ciao
I think I was either with Danny or Sammy there :h: lol throw something at me next time.

Shall find something to throw :sexface:

I think Tescos will have enough cheap Champagne, Cobra Beer and Lemonade for my family. I know what they say about Asian families and all...

Will do :h:
Tescos is ok. Sainsburys is better and Lidl is best imo. And what do they say?

You should come out to Ice Bar this year =]

I finish work at 6 then I'm at Toby's with his family :sadnod: though we still need our Torquay drink and then a Canterbiry drink when we get back :p:

And have fun :h: :hugs:

Cobra is a great beer. :coma: Someone made me try it once in Nottingham, and I like it a lot. :yep:

Hello everyone. :smile:

How are you all?

****, I cannot believe 2011 is so close. I'm going to be 20 that year. :emo:
I'm gonna be 21 that year :nothing:
At least it's a big birthday! I have to wait until 2012 for that. :rolleyes:

Latest