The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loz17

Will do :h:
Tescos is ok. Sainsburys is better and Lidl is best imo. And what do they say?

Watch this clip.

Original post by Crazy Paving
Cobra is a great beer. :coma: Someone made me try it once in Nottingham, and I like it a lot. :yep:

Hello everyone. :smile:

How are you all?

****, I cannot believe 2011 is so close. I'm going to be 20 that year. :emo:

Good. :yep:

Hiya. :wavey: Ok thanks, kind of been ignoring my to do list for a while so a little annoyed at myself...

You?
Won't make it :nah:

:p:
I'm actually feeling happy. Something is definitely wrong, or is about to at least ...:unsure:

:hi:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Watch this clip.

:rofl:

icicic :h:
Original post by fallen angel9
I'm actually feeling happy. Something is definitely wrong, or is about to at least ...:unsure:

Original post by Loz17

How are you? :hugs:
How are you? :hugs:

Very tired, but I can't wait for tomorrow :woo:

You? :h: :hugs:
Good. :yep:

Hiya. :wavey: Ok thanks, kind of been ignoring my to do list for a while so a little annoyed at myself...

You?

I am also annoyed, seeing as I was on your to do list. :angry: :sexface: (JK :ahee:) Lazy Amandeep? :naughty:

I'm good. Just enjoying lazing around and stuff, don't wanna go back to uni yet. :frown: At least I get an extra week off this year, though. :yep:

Original post by Loz17
Won't make it :nah:

:p:

:cry2:

I'd like to say I'm happy for you, but... :unsure:

:ahee:
Original post by Loz17
Very tired, but I can't wait for tomorrow :woo:

You? :h: :hugs:

Tired. :yawn: Got my hair done back home, brought some DVDs then went home and had dinner and did a second raid of their leftovers. :yawn: I'll probably sleep through New Years. :teehee:
moregano
I won. :h:

What an obvious fix. :hand: Anyway, make a new thread or something. :puppyeyes:
Original post by Loz17
:rofl:

icicic :h:

Y'see. :h:

I am also annoyed, seeing as I was on your to do list. :angry: :sexface: (JK :ahee:) Lazy Amandeep? :naughty:

I'm good. Just enjoying lazing around and stuff, don't wanna go back to uni yet. :frown: At least I get an extra week off this year, though. :yep:

:mmm: I'll put you at the top. :wink2:

It's not urgent things, just go the bank, post a letter, go to the Drs, go to Tescos and 2 of those things will be knocked off tonight. I also want to see what the sales are like and get my eyebrows done which I'll do tomorrow. :daydreaming:
I've never had anything done to my eyebrows but I feel like I should. But other people always comment on how neat they look. :confused:
I've never had anything done to my eyebrows but I feel like I should. But other people always comment on how neat they look. :confused:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :yep: Getting your eyebrows threaded is painful.
Reply 4673

Shave them off and paint them on... :colone:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :yep: Getting your eyebrows threaded is painful.

I just feel like they could look better, but I dont know if I'm being irrational. :colondollar: I'm not really a fan of pain though. :beard:
Original post by sango
Shave them off and paint them on... :colone:

Not sure if I could rock that look. :no:
What an obvious fix. :hand: Anyway, make a new thread or something. :puppyeyes:

:colondollar:
:love:

5555 posts. :sexface:

Just noticed your leet post count. :ahee:

i don't get it :colondollar:
Reply 4678