The Student Room Group

Student Room Nativity Play 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BookWormShanti
Good point! J, we need an Angel Gabriel and a "host of heavenly angels". Something tells me the former is slightly more crucial to the story than Shepherd 3 :cool:

"Suddenly a great company of heavenly admin appeared, praising CN"?
I want to be mary.
Reply 22
J
OP
If you like the idea we don't have to wait till next Christmas, we could do a TSR production in the New Year. Hamlet? Macbeth?
(edited 13 years ago)
Bagsy first for the Macbeth part. :bigsmile: I've always wanted to say "Is this a dagger which I see before me, the handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee."
Macbeth :yep:
Reply 25
J
OP
Original post by Athena

Original post by Athena
Aren't Macbeth and Hamlet a tad... long?

Abridged versions? but i was kind of joking, open to suggestions anyone has if they like the premise :smile:
Original post by J
If you like the idea we don't have to wait till next Christmas, we could do a TSR production in the New Year. Hamlet? Macbeth?

:nutcase:

Romeo and Juliet? OMGZZZ, we could even start doing musicals if the first production goes well.

One question, though: Who's going to edit it? It'll be a pretty tough job.
I want to be the christmas lobster :yes:
I probably wouldn't be able to contribute anything to this, but a fantastic idea nonetheless.
Oh PLEASE can I be in it, this is the best idea ever! xx

When it's edited we an post it on youtube, I bet it would go viral overnight! xx
Reply 30
I went to a Catholic primary school, so I have some far too much experience in Nativity plays. I'd like to be a wise man!

Oooh, I want to be the one with the Myrrh! That guy is a legend! Merrh! of all things to bring Jesus he chooses antiseptic tree lube.

We three kings of orient are, na na na na... travel so far! :awesome:

(I'll probably have to start practicing about mid february though :colondollar:)
Reply 31
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
I want to be mary.

You'll have to fight me for it.

Bring it on Bitch :hmmm:.

Spoiler

Original post by Liam_G
You'll have to fight me for it.

Bring it on Bitch :hmmm:.

Spoiler

It's on like donkey kong biaaaaaaaaatch.

Nice spoiler btw :biggrin:
Reply 33
I want all of the parts! You can all trust me to pull off a fantastic one-man Nativity Play :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
It's on like donkey kong biaaaaaaaaatch.

Nice spoiler btw :biggrin:

Excuse me, I will be in this fight (to the death):smile: xx

Well I suppose I'll be happy with angel or star xx
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by spacepirate-James
I'd like to be the donkey's rear :ftw:

:ahee:

Why be such an ass?? :cool:
I'm not liking the lack of a Caganer on the casting sheet.
Reply 37
J
OP
it's no nativity play but this could be of interest to TSR members up for a bit for making a bit of video,

we're looking for a video blogger panel: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=151&a=628
Reply 38
J
OP
Shall we go for it this year? :smile:
Yes.

Quick Reply

Latest