The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

EE is on for 40mins tomorrow

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=82535875

That's a first, isn't it? I don't think I remember a 40min episode.

10 mins dedicated to Kim and her talents. :sogood:
Reply 5482
Connor is almost always topless, I think the producer must have taken a fancy to him and his tits. My sister read somewhere in a magazine that:

Spoiler

Reply 5483
Also LOL at the fakeness of the tube scene :rofl: It's so bad!
Reply 5484
Original post by mel0n

:lol: I know, I was thinking wtf? And lol at the 'newborn' babies :rolleyes:
Reply 5485
Original post by Onyx.
:lol: I know, I was thinking wtf? And lol at the 'newborn' babies :rolleyes:

Hahah I know!! With babies it's always hard to get it right - but the drastic change between the baby when it popped out and when it was passed to them = lol. They could have at least filmed the tube scene on a real tube wth lol :colonhash:

I'm not liking this storyline, can't say I'll be watching it tomorrow :frown:
Reply 5486
Original post by mel0n
Hahah I know!! With babies it's always hard to get it right - but the drastic change between the baby when it popped out and when it was passed to them = lol. They could have at least filmed the tube scene on a real tube wth lol :colonhash:

I'm not liking this storyline, can't say I'll be watching it tomorrow :frown:

Can't say I'll be watching it either. It's absolutely ridiculous. You know what you're own child looks like newborn or not :rolleyes:

Besides, I hate what they're doing to Ronnie.
Original post by The Stig
EE is on for 40mins tomorrow

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=82535875

That's a first, isn't it? I don't think I remember a 40min episode.

The Who Shot Phil reveal was that long. The Liverpool UEFA Cup semi against Barcelona was postponed for 15 minutes because of the episode apparently, lol.
Original post by Onyx.
Can't say I'll be watching it either. It's absolutely ridiculous. You know what you're own child looks like newborn or not :rolleyes:

Except she does state that that's not her baby so the storyline isn't assuming that she doesn't know what her child looks like.
Reply 5489
Creepy how at the end they were going on about how the baby is the "future" and how they'll love it forever and ever and how she couldn't wait to see him etc.
Original post by Onyx.

I know! Why can't they just bloody leave her alone?! :frown:
Reply 5491
I just hate the ever-depressed Ronnie and I feel like this storyline will be the decline of her character. How will she manage to stick around after this storyline. In an interview Shane Richie said the story line could last ages - maybe he was saying that it has the potential to, but I don't see how it could be REALLY short - what storyline would they give Kat and Alfie otherwise? I think this whole storyline will bring out stuff in their relationship, therefore it's gotta last a fair while for that to happen. :dontknow: meh I dunno. I don't like it.
Original post by mel0n

was hoping someone would say this, that scene was ****ing awful LOOOL!
Original post by TuckingFypo™
I love it when Patrick clicks his fingers, hahaha. What a G. :daydreaming:

None of the current storylines are doing it for me now. This whole Connor stuff has just gotten lame, and Carol is so pathetic. Hopefully Tiff goes straight to Bianca and spills. :nutcase:

Felt very sorry for Jean, but she was hilarious when she was dancing in front of Ronnie. :rofl2:

Where have the Masoods and Beales gone? :angry:

you're probz gonna enjoy tomorrow storyline then, i saw your kat slater comment looool

oh yeah, i kinda miss tamwar :turban:
Good episode tonight. Kat and Alfie were funny as was Heather with her coupons. There didn't seem to be as much focus on the Jacksons as there has been recently too.
ahhh not looking forward to tomorrow at all, plus i swear ronnies baby went from kinda chubby to small :rofl2:
Reply 5496
Original post by flowermaster91
was hoping someone would say this, that scene was ****ing awful LOOOL!

It was terrible LOL, why couldn't they have just used a real tube for. Awful CGI if that's what it was. :rofl: Heather's side looked worse haaaaaah. It looked a bit like a sitcom from the 70s or something.
Original post by mel0n
It was terrible LOL, why couldn't they have just used a real tube for. Awful CGI if that's what it was. :rofl: Heather's side looked worse haaaaaah. It looked a bit like a sitcom from the 70s or something.

so true :rofl:

just something i didnt expect at all from a soap in2010 loool
Original post by mel0n
Omagod you were joking :sigh: I was like :eek: what the hell. Who knows if Ronnie and Jack will even survive this storyline hmm :dontknow:

I was, sorry :tongue:

I doubt they will, I can see Ronnie committing suicide after the reveal. Even if she doesn't, I don't see Jack forgiving her for it.
Original post by flowermaster91
so true :rofl:

just something i didnt expect at all from a soap in2010 loool

Why didn't she just take a cab? :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending