The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Guys! Epicness. The song at the end of today's doctor who was written by a composer whos been interviewed on doctor who confidential about the song and said (i quote) "we were aiming for it to sound a bit like Muse"
Win
Reply 5561
Original post by JohnnySPal
http://muse.mu/page.aspx?page=christmas2010&sp_rid=MzMxMTI0OTU2MQS2&sp_mid=36115984&eml=36115984

!!!

They set up seven cameras to take 360 degree shots of two songs at Wembley. You can even flick between the cameras while you watch, with only a couple of seconds of processing time. This is awesome. They should release the whole gig like this, for download :frown:

Hey Guys, feel like I'm joining a party a few hours late... Anyways, just thought i'd say I was there ^^^ LOVE MUSE! hehe :colondollar:
Original post by Tazhall
Hey Guys, feel like I'm joining a party a few hours late... Anyways, just thought i'd say I was there ^^^ LOVE MUSE! hehe :colondollar:

Holla. Might take a while for you to become a member though if you decide to join our little clique. Jehu's off meeting convicts for a few more weeks.
Reply 5563
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde
Holla. Might take a while for you to become a member though if you decide to join our little clique. Jehu's off meeting convicts for a few more weeks.

Thanks, I'm in no hurry (having already clicked the sign up button :tongue:). Meeting covicts?
Original post by Tazhall
Thanks, I'm in no hurry (having already clicked the sign up button :tongue:). Meeting covicts?

Travelling in Australia.
Reply 5565
Travelling in Australia.

Classic
Welcome
newbies :teeth:
Reply 5567
Original post by Tazhall

Fear not, it'll take more than an 11 hour time difference to prise me from my beloved Internet

Welcome to the soc :muse:
Anyone fancy a trip to one of the U2 gigs next year? :hitit:
Reply 5569
Original post by Jehuty^
Fear not, it'll take more than an 11 hour time difference to prise me from my beloved Internet

Welcome to the soc :muse:

Hiya, thanks!! That'll be one jet-lagged journey home!
Anyone fancy a trip to one of the U2 gigs next year? :hitit:

I'd rather slam my testicles in a bank vault door. Bloody Bono and his smug git of a face.
I'd rather slam my testicles in a bank vault door. Bloody Bono and his smug git of a face.

You can leave after Muse ya swine.
You can leave after Muse ya swine.

But U2 headlining means that ticket prices will be ridonkulous.

But U2 headlining means that ticket prices will be ridonkulous.

truth this
Muselive just tweeted this:
The Resistance world tour 2010 grossed $76.6m. Congrats @muse!
Original post by museobsessed
Muselive just tweeted this:
The Resistance world tour 2010 grossed $76.6m. Congrats @muse!

Damn, that's great. I thinks Lady GaGa got pretty much double that, though... :frown:
People these days. No idea what music is. :biggrin:
Reply 5576
Original post by Doctor Chip
Damn, that's great. I thinks Lady GaGa got pretty much double that, though... :frown:
People these days. No idea what music is. :biggrin:

Welcome to the Soc :muse:

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to the beach to get drunk. Happy New Year all :cheers:
Original post by Jehuty^
Welcome to the Soc :muse:

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to the beach to get drunk. Happy New Year all :cheers:

Hope you get eaten by a giant crab or something.
*plans outfit to be drunk in*
Original post by museobsessed
*plans outfit to be drunk in*

Shouldn't you have started that yesterday so there was no chance of you being late? :p:

Quick Reply

Latest