The Student Room Group

Why does everyone hate the BNP?

-----
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I smell a smelly troll..

but I'm gna go ahead and bite..

but first off, are you saying that ethnic cleansing is a good/'not so bad' thing?
I dont hate the BNP I support their stance on immigration it is a joke now. Left wingers hate them because they think they are really racist and bad because they dont like immigration lol. But remember left wingers also hate the EDL so I guess UAF support the Taliban and their killing of innocent people.
Reply 3
Original post by Jackthevillain
I dont hate the BNP I support their stance on immigration it is a joke now. Left wingers hate them because they think they are really racist and bad because they dont like immigration lol. But remember left wingers also hate the EDL so I guess UAF support the Taliban and their killing of innocent people.

You support deporting third generation Brits to a foreign country they probably haven't visted with no family left there? Sounds reasonable....
Research their policy, then come back.

Ignorant fools.
Reply 5
On a purely economical basis, we need immigrants.

Also, I don't think white people are being 'ethnically cleansed' from Britain. I think more white people choose to become involved in inter-racial relationships, which is really a natural product of what you'd expect from a multicultural society.

I think we have to accept we live in an increasingly globalised world, and inevitably our culture will change because of this. I find it fairly hypocritical how immigration into Britain, and the so called 'British way of life' is under thread is constantly hitting the headlines of the papers. (Naming no names in particular, you know who you are :rolleyes:) but do we ever stop to think twice about Britons emmigrating? Have you visited Spain or France recently? They are essentially warmer versions of Blackpool, and I'm willing to bet most Brits who move there don't bother to learn the native languages, yet oddly enough, this doesn't seem to make the news often yet I'm sure it must be a source of irritation for the residents.

We can't complain about one crime, when we're guilty of doing so ourselves.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6

Let me correct that for you -

'Left wingers hate them because they know they are really racist and bad because they dont like immigration lol.'
Original post by Harry-AA
You support deporting third generation Brits to a foreign country they probably haven't visted with no family left there? Sounds reasonable....

No im talking about deporting people with no use in society foreign people who come here seek benefits thanks to labour. Great example of this is Aston in Birmingham.
Yer I know I could say I feel sorry for Left wingers but they only have themselves to blame for being sheep and having no personal opinion.
Because the following is bull****:

if the BNP dont, britain will be ethnically cleansed of white people, but white people wont be compensated, are more likely to face more competition for jobs for people who'll do it for less, and will be forced into living in a society they have nothing incommon with anyone and dont fit in.

/thread
Reply 10
no they don't because they've all left their war-ridden countries! Some of them generations ago and you just want to send them 'back' somewhere thats completely foreign to them. No they won't, whats so wrong with immigrants that work hard for a living? Work a hundred times harder than the white mans job he's 'stealing'? What gives you the right to a job that they have worked harder than you for? Because you're lucky enough to have the right skin colour or something? Go back far enough and you are foreign, so can you go back please? I'm sure you have family where ever you're from :smile:
No im talking about deporting people with no use in society foreign people who come here seek benefits thanks to labour. Great example of this is Aston in Birmingham.

Um if you think that the BNP just want to get rid of the immigrants that just claim benefits you might want to have a read of their policies...
It's not the 1950's anymore, we don't use the word colored.
Reply 12
you REALLY don't understand what the BNP stands for do you? What do you class as local? Would you class a muslim as local? If the answer is 'depends' then you don't understand what the BNP stands for...

Birmingham is classed as one of the most diverse cities in the UK right? Still quite a large percentage are White British... stop being so ****ing close-minded, the Government is controlling immigration and making sure immigrants offer something to society if they are to live here. Just get on with them, they're human beings too

check this out if you like
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Birmingham
If you don't think they are racist look up 'Nick Griffin quotes.'
And don't be silly. White people are not getting ethnically cleansed. :rolleyes:
By the way to the idiot that said that anyone who does not like the BNP are left wing sheep, kindly read a book about political idologies and educate yourself about what it actually means to be left wing. Then maybe next time you want to make an argument you won't sound like a complete tool.
Nationality and ethnicity aren't the same thing, and frankly never have been.
Reply 15
Original post by ussumane

Seriously, what's with the race threads today?

It's probably all the snow; reminded a few people of an all-white Britain.
Reply 16
The proportion of racists that are illiterate is uncanny.... :holmes:
Reply 17
As a Brit with Polish ancestry, I am deeply troubled by the fact that many people nearly as moronic as you will descend onto this thread and be like "LOL ZOMG ALL POLES ARE RACIST FASCISTS LOL 101!!!!!!!" Your argument is made up of points that are common on the BNPs very opinionated and simple analysis of events and have on many occasions been debunked.

Now please feck off to your simple existence, whilst ceasing to spread your ill informed nonsense.
Reply 18
This country was made Great by immigrants.

I bit ^
whatever you say about immigration, racism is never right

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending