The Student Room Group

How much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
5ft9ish, and about 11 stone.
6' , 93kg :colone:
5'11. Dunno, can't be ****ed to check. I lost loads of weight whilst in hospitals and ****, last I checked I was back up to 11 stone I think.

****ING BLEEDING.

You're all fat. Or underweight. Psht.
Original post by addylad
I'm about the same as you but 5'8. But I do middle distance so meh.

oh middle distance, 1500m?
I weigh 60 kilos now cos i put on weight at holiday and christmas but i normally weigh about 56kg.
Im 5 foot 8-9ish.
I'm male.
I weigh 8 stone.
I'm 5'10".

Must shed some pounds in the new year...
too much! >.<
I weigh just under 7 stone? I think. In terms of kg, I weigh about 42/43kg. I'm 5ft.
Original post by masterswapy

oh middle distance, 1500m?
I weigh 60 kilos now cos i put on weight at holiday and christmas but i normally weigh about 56kg.
Im 5 foot 8-9ish.

Yeah, but mainly 800m. :smile: I think I'll put on weight when I start doing weights, only a few kg's though.

Do you feel comfortable with your weight?
Reply 248
Male
11 stones.
=Skinny. Need to eat more!
Reply 249
Weight;60 kg last time I checked (6 months ago) so that about 9 st 6.3 lbs
Height; 5 ft 8
:smile:
Original post by Swimmer
Male
11 stones.
=Skinny. Need to eat more!

Try 6'2", 8.5 stones. That's what I used to be. I gained 2.5 stone in 7 months, so I'm 11 stone now and I agree it's still too skinny.
5'3 - 7 stones, s'all good.
Original post by addylad
Yeah, but mainly 800m. :smile: I think I'll put on weight when I start doing weights, only a few kg's though.

Do you feel comfortable with your weight?

Well its wierd cos i used to row and run, and they are really conflicting, cos rowing makes u really heavy and running just makes u really skinny, and i used to be a really fat kid, so now i just have loads of puppy fat. I do feel alrite but im just not as muscularly strong as someone else of the same weight and height, so im thinking of hitting the gym aswell...

wat sort of times do u get in 800 n 1500?
Reply 253
80kg
Reply 254
I am 145lb which is around 10st I think, and my height is 6ft. Planning on bulking so by the end of this year should be around 170-180.

Well its wierd cos i used to row and run, and they are really conflicting, cos rowing makes u really heavy and running just makes u really skinny, and i used to be a really fat kid, so now i just have loads of puppy fat. I do feel alrite but im just not as muscularly strong as someone else of the same weight and height, so im thinking of hitting the gym aswell...

wat sort of times do u get in 800 n 1500?

I was around 2:12 training 2/3 times a week, no long runs or anything, after about 3 months. I've got my act together now though, doing consistent training and hoping for as close to 2:00 as possible. As for 1500m, it's something I've never had the endurance for (like I said, not enough easy runs), but I'll be happy with sub 4:30. Should be achievable tbh.
i'm gonna go boots and weigh myself tomorrow just for this thread
male
11 stone / 154 lbs / 70kg
5ft9 / 175cm
:smile:
I'm 5'1 and weigh I think around 7.5 stone,possibly 8 after Christmas XD
5'5 and 137lbs or so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending