The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Becca-Sarah
Thank goodness for that... Are you doing any teaching for the iBScs??

That would be awesome if he were. I'd consider doing a iBscs in plant potology if it meant I got to drink with greatness.
Is that Renal - or some other doctor? :biggrin:
Happy new year! Here's to hoping 2011 brings happiness to you all!
Reply 123
Original post by i'm no superman
Happy new year! Here's to hoping 2011 brings happiness to you all!

Happy new year to you too! =D

On a VERY different note.. I think I love Victoria's Secrets! I just spent most of my evening up until now watching their shows. So stunning! *Dies*

Night night everyone. Hope everyone rang in the new year nice and healthy! =]

Absolute non-story. The tables look really sedate actually.
Reply 126
Happy New Year everyone :smile:
Reply 127
Happy New Year everyone! Spent mine with my fiancé staying in with the TV, log fire and champagne at my parents house while they went out partying - I'm sure there's something wrong there!
Reply 128
Happy new year!
Reply 129
Original post by i'm no superman
I personally know a few who have experienced applying externally from George's but no, I don't actually know anyone on TSR who has externally intercalated. I'm applying externally to King's too. What are you hoping to intercalate in?

Hi. I'm also applying to King's for physiology (as well as Leeds). I don't expect to get in though. My year one grades were pretty average.
Original post by Kinkerz
Hi. I'm also applying to King's for physiology (as well as Leeds). I don't expect to get in though. My year one grades were pretty average.
Cool, who knows - we might end up in the same class this time next year! :p:

Have you looked at the application form? I'm actually surprised we have to fill in our A-Level grades. I averaged about 74% in first year but I hear they place more weighting on centile rankings, which doesn't do my marks any justice. I came 26th (first quartile) in the clinical sciences yet 73rd and 79th in CPH/PPD and the OSCE respectively, which was in the third quartile. I feel inclined to say that CPH/PPD shouldn't count. :shh:

Edit: There's about 140 in my year.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by digitalis

I hope it remains a non-story - Reynolds is already in the **** with H&F council, and with the SU for not pulling it's weight financially
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by digitalis

Look's pretty much par for the course as far as medical student activities go.

Lads :rolleyes:

The likelihood of GMC and the med school getting involved for all in the pictures, I guess quite high? :/
(edited 13 years ago)
Trivia:
- "The student rugby team" is not, in fact, the student rugby team. Lazy reporting or successful trolling on the part of the Daily Mail.
- One of those guys at the top is, in fact, an absolute mentalist.

Don't know about the GMC, but the med school will almost certainly get involved.

My logical reasoning from another thread:

Who the **** had such an agenda as to send in photos to the Daily Mail? :lolwut:

- Local residents?

- Concerned freshers/parents from the new intake?

- Some fiendishly clever troll from UCL? (or maybe even GKT, though that's pushing it :awesome:)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 135
Yes, med school in first instance. They don't need GMC.
Original post by Blatant Troll
Trivia:
- "The student rugby team" is not, in fact, the student rugby team. Lazy reporting or successful trolling on the part of the Daily Mail.

Don't know about the GMC, but the med school will almost certainly get involved.

ho the **** had such an agenda as to send in photos to the Daily Mail?

- Local residents?

- Concerned freshers/parents from the new intake?

- Some fiendishly clever troll from UCL? (or maybe even GKT, though that's pushing it )

It read as if a reporter was physically there, acting as a student, and therefore may have taken the photos themself?
Hi people :biggrin:

I did briefly say hello in this thread before, but it was ages ago and before I started my stint abroad back in Finland. Now Im back :biggrin:

Hope you all had a great xmas and new year!
Anyone of the Stamford anatomy site , or any other, anatomy site that gives questions?
Original post by Blatant Troll
Trivia:

More likely its a student from imperial. Or bar staff sick of such disgusting antics.

Because lets face it, its juvenile and its rank. Chunder buckets. Seriously.

Most of us did it at med school and grew out of it. It was a right of passage
But its still grim.

And the fuss won't last long. Just like it didn't for St Johns or St Catherines.

But usually the colleges come down HARD on all the sports/drinking socs.

Latest

Trending

Trending