The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
"Lazy leg" ?! It hung in the air then stamped!
God this brum team is full of thugs

The ref is poor. Not biased one way or the other, simply poor.
Reply 362
Original post by milkytea
God this brum team is full of thugs

The ref is poor. Not biased one way or the other, simply poor.

Zactly.
Reply 363
Original post by Captain92
I was actually talking about the yellow card to Djourou. We didn't get a penalty against Wigan, 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.
And for the record, I don't hark on about victimisation by refs.

I never said you did, but some people who post here (one in particular) are convinced it everything goes against them. But yeah this ref really is poor, a but like our one earlier.
Reply 364
"Lazy leg" ?! It hung in the air then stamped!

I just saw that tackle, was well dirty!

did someone get sent off? cant find info on teamtalk about it :s-smilie:
Reply 365
Walcott is having an abysmal performance. He's no good when he is required to do something more than run and kick.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 366
We should be 3-0 up and I've only watched the last 10mins lol. RVP had a bit of a light-headed moment and there have been a couple of almost-connections in front of goal. Pitch quality might be playing into this a bit.

Cheers :smile:
Reply 367
Original post by Louis.
I never said you did, but some people who post here (one in particular) are convinced it everything goes against them. But yeah this ref really is poor, a but like our one earlier.

Didn't see the match but I'll take your word for it lol. How on earth do these guys become refs :s-smilie:
Reply 368
Original post by vn2009
I just saw that tackle, was well dirty!

did someone get sent off? cant find info on teamtalk about it :s-smilie:

Nope, didn't even get a yellow :frown:
this ref. looks like he's taken some lessons from the manure ref....i mean some of the decisions have been really really poor but hey we're winning :biggrin:
but should have buried them by now and i'm just thinking, would not finishing them off come back to bite us...i mean we have had enough chances (walcott had one and van persie could have had a hattrick, dunno what he was trying to do when 1v1 against keeper...just smash it lad)
Reply 370
Original post by Billa Bong
this ref. looks like he's taken some lessons from the manure ref....i mean some of the decisions have been really really poor but hey we're winning :biggrin:
but should have buried them by now and i'm just thinking, would not finishing them off come back to bite us...i mean we have had enough chances (walcott had one and van persie could have had a hattrick, dunno what he was trying to do when 1v1 against keeper...just smash it lad)

I don't think I'll ever be able to relax as an Arsenal supporter until we're at least 3-0 up! :redface:
Reply 371
JK.
OP
RvP has been very ****ing dodgy, to say the least. It's his goal that's the difference atm though, so unless we've dropped points at 90mins I'm not gonna have many complaints. Should have killed the game long ago, though, and it's mainly his fault that we've not.

Poor reffing throughout, tbh, nothing new, just it seems we've got the benefit today. Johnson should have been off, though.

It's incredible how much has been made of the incidents today in comparison with those that went against us the other night. Essentially similar things, except one was a pen that Wigan shouldn't have had, not the freekick we were awarded, so, arguably worse. No mention of anything going against us the other night but the commentators haven't gone more than a minute since the first goal without bringing it back up.

I think one of the commentators said enough about himself when talking about the RvP handball, though, ''well he didn't sawn it, did he?''. :facepalm2:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 372
Wassup wit Chamakh? He injured himself? Not even on the bench!
Reply 373
I don't think I'll ever be able to relax as an Arsenal supporter until we're at least 3-0 up! :redface:

I cant relax even if we are 3 nil up :frown:
Reply 374
JK.
OP
Wassup wit Chamakh? He injured himself? Not even on the bench!

Rested.
Reply 375
Original post by vn2009
I cant relax even if we are 3 nil up :frown:

:biggrin: lol
Reply 376
Is it just me or are we being really sloppy?

yeah i'm not even relaxed then :rolleyes:
well we have had 2 great chances again...wilshire skying over from 8 yards and then foster saves one from nasri...i can just see birmingham getting atleast one (from a set-piece i bet) so we need to score 1-2 more
We are being sloppy in front of goal. Arshavin on to kill it off imo.

Nvm, we got nasri :P
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 379
JK.
OP
Is it just me or are we being really sloppy?

Seemed to have sorted things out now. Should have scored another 2 this half already, though. :s-smilie:

3/4 of their scumbag defenders on yellows now, should makes things a little easier when going for a second.

Lee Bowyer, plz **** off to prison.

Latest