The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I met Imelda May this summer and will be meeting Ben Barnes on monday <3
Mona Zaki.. is the most famous I've met..very popular actress in the middle east but not here lol.

Westlife's dads in Sligo pub.

Colin and Justin, Naveed from Still Game.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 522
Original post by youngbuck.craig
Doubt it! your suggesting you and Britney went on holiday together sounds absurd if you ask me. hey las vegas is nice

Actually she was doing a tour in Hawaii in April 2000 and stayed at the 5 star Kahala Mandarin Oriental in Honolulu, Hawaii. I was staying in the same hotel in April 2000 on the same week. I don't know how to prove that I was there apart from mailing you my luggage tags or the old room key that my mum forgot to hand back. You can probably prove that she was there by researching the hotel's famous guests, it had a whole wall in the lobby of them.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 523
Tony Blair, before he turned into a weirdo.
Original post by KayK
James Caan.

My dad's met David Milliband lol.

This James Caan?

or this one?

:biggrin:
Original post by rosee92
Actually she was doing a tour in Hawaii in April 2000 and stayed at the 5 star Kahala Mandarin Oriental in Honolulu, Hawaii. I was staying in the same hotel in April 2000 on the same week. I don't know how to prove that I was there apart from mailing you my luggage tags or the old room key that my mum forgot to hand back. You can probably prove that she was there by researching the hotel's famous guests, it had a whole wall in the lobby of them.

I just cant get you out of my head la al la cos your love is all i think about la lal a. ok I believe you.
Reply 526
I shall trump you all: Her Majesty the Queen Mother at Royal Ascot.
Reply 527
Original post by Indian_Princess
This James Caan?

or this one?

:biggrin:

The first one.

Didn't know the second one existed haha.
Literally all of the Chelsea players, my friend is obsessed with Chelsea so she forced me to go to their training ground with her and meet them. Ashley Cole really is a ****er.

Also, the X Factor judges, Alexa Chung, Alex Pettyfer, the lead girl in Clueless, Eastenders and Hollyoaks actors they're always in clubs, Jimmy Carr... I could go on.
Reply 529
I met one of the princes of Malaysia & his sister; I guess that counts.
Reply 530
Original post by youngbuck.craig
I just cant get you out of my head la al la cos your love is all i think about la lal a. ok I believe you.

I don't see why it's so unbelievable. We were staying at the same hotel. She was in the Dolphin Pool surrounded by reporters and we even had messages sent to our rooms advising us to respect her privacy in the hotel.
Reply 531
Anthony Head, Alan Tudyk, and a few other actors from Joss Whedon shows.
I brushed shoulders with Luke Pasqualino, Freddie from Skins. It was more of a shoulder punch - I was running late for my bus. I nearly died when I realised it was him. His hair was so beautiful.
Original post by rosee92
I don't see why it's so unbelievable. We were staying at the same hotel. She was in the Dolphin Pool surrounded by reporters and we even had messages sent to our rooms advising us to respect her privacy in the hotel.

didn't say it was. I was just typing up her song (cant get you out of my head). N Dubz are cool. Tulisa and me got on so well.
No one that important just the president.

Jk.
Uhh Travis Barker from Blink 182 :drool: oh and the guy that hosts America's Funniest Home Videos.
I met Michael Jackson before I put the pillow onto his face.
I've met Andy Muray and his brother and Mum. My mum was in a lift with Billy Connoly and my dad met Jools Holland.
Dale Winton. I got his signature, & he said he liked my pen. It was pink.
Sir Ian McKellan, Gerard Way, Jacqueline Wilson. Not bad :tongue:
Reply 539
I decorated a Christmas tree with Colin Firth's wife once. It was hard to find a topic to talk about that wasn't about her husband where there were only two of us for a good couple of hours.

Latest