The Student Room Group

PLEASE TELL ME im not the only one who CANT REVISE?!

Scroll to see replies

I felt that way before also lol but I just forced myself to pick up a book and study it and now I am back at my regular studying routine yay :smile:
Reply 201
Aint managed to revise yet :P but, got 5 exams coming up so I'm going to man up and do it. Now.

After a little break :P
Original post by laurie:)
because thats the only way to describe it!

well, i love science and i was actually better at physics than chemistry during GCSEs, but i have to say it is the most boring subject ever. i actually slept the way through my lessons last year :redface:

Haha fair play
Original post by suicidaloverbusiness
Wow, now that is what you call real motivation. Perhaps, even a little inspirational. :colondollar:

BUT, what would you say to someone that has severe asthma and has been bugged down with a flu/cold since the beginning of the holidays and is still ill. In a nutshell, that's been my life story for the christmas holidays. I've tried to stay in bed and revise bits everyday even though i've been vomiting at least once a day. I've now finished an entire subject and still have two more subjects (Maths and RS) to still go. Note that RS will take a lot of revision.

When's your RS exam?

Chill out. Lensip it (taste horrible but work), and maybe focus on doing well in a couple of exams and face the reality that you might have to resit in the summer?
Original post by revisionnightmare
When's your RS exam?

Chill out. Lensip it (taste horrible but work), and maybe focus on doing well in a couple of exams and face the reality that you might have to resit in the summer?

Urm...ok. :s-smilie: Well, it's on the 12th.
Reply 205
I tried to troll but it failed LOL!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by 4ttari
Those of you who are struggling to revise and want an easy way out of it PM me.

This method can guarantee you 100% success in your education from GCSE's to completing your degree.

It will cost £1200 so keep that in mind.The whole method is SAFE and SECURE and i will not charge a penny until my customers are totally satisfied with it.

Can I pay you in trollars?
Reply 207
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by 4ttari
I ain't trollin mate.

Like i have already said, that none of my customers will be charged until they are satisfied with the product i am selling.

I'm never satisfied with any product, no matter how many trolls you have working for you :tongue:
Reply 209
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 210
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest