The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:hi:
Original post by fallen angel9
:console:

I've never done that before. :tongue:

I never had before but it's so much harder on a phone :lol:

Maybe I should just not rep people on this. And I keep putting full-stops instead of spaces and random Ys. :unimpressed:
Original post by aliluvschoc
I never had before but it's so much harder on a phone :lol:

Maybe I should just not rep people on this. And I keep putting full-stops instead of spaces and random Ys. :unimpressed:

:laugh:

I really need a new phone. :sadnod:
... i clearly picked the wrong time to rejoin this thread. where is the risque humour? the withering wit? the titillating sex talk? :nopity:
:laugh:

I really need a new phone. :sadnod:

You should get the HTC Desire too :coma:
Original post by littleshambles
... i clearly picked the wrong time to rejoin this thread. where is the risque humour? the withering wit? the titillating sex talk? :nopity:

Sorry. :sad:

Tbf there's not been much of that in the thread for a while.:sadnod:
Hmmm. Unfortunately I cannot post a giant sexface on this.
Someone told my my sexface is freaking people out.
Someone told my my sexface is freaking people out.

:rofl:

It always makes me laugh. :tongue:
You should get the HTC Desire too :coma:

I'll check them out. :yep:
:mmm:

On the laptop now, way easier.
x

What network are you on? :holmes:
What network are you on? :holmes:

T-Mobile - I asked TSR first :lol:

After comparing about 20,000 deals, I found that this is the cheapest you can possibly get.

Here

Ok, first post on the desire :mmm: they should make an app for it :ahee:

Have you seen the swype keyboard? Youtube it! So much more fun to type with. :ahee:

How you finding the phone?
Original post by littleshambles
hi

Hi
:indiff:

:pierre:
Original post by yoyo462001
Have you seen the swype keyboard? Youtube it! So much more fun to type with. :ahee:

How you finding the phone?

That looks insane :K:

I'm liking it a lot right now. The battery life is something to get used to, but other than that it's fab. I've been playing angry birds for ages :lol:

I don't know what stuff to put on it to... spruce it up a bit. I also heard there's a way to make your apps get stored on the MicroSD card which would be really useful :s-smilie:
T-Mobile - I asked TSR first :lol:

After comparing about 20,000 deals, I found that this is the cheapest you can possibly get.

Here

That does sound good. I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to this stuff because I've always been a pay as you go girl. :mmm: But I've been desperate to get a contract for ages.
That does sound good. I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to this stuff because I've always been a pay as you go girl. :mmm: But I've been desperate to get a contract for ages.

This is actually my first contract :mmm: My parents would never let me have one on their own debit cards before, and obviously I was too young to take one out. I'm almost 20 now though so it's about time.
This is actually my first contract :mmm: My parents would never let me have one on their own debit cards before, and obviously I was too young to take one out. I'm almost 20 now though so it's about time.

Yeah I'd be scared of not being able to keep up with payments. :mmm:

Should work out a budget for this term really. :hmmmm:

That looks insane :K:

I'm liking it a lot right now. The battery life is something to get used to, but other than that it's fab. I've been playing angry birds for ages :lol:

I don't know what stuff to put on it to... spruce it up a bit. I also heard there's a way to make your apps get stored on the MicroSD card which would be really useful :s-smilie:

What version of Android are you on? You should be on 2.2 which means if you just go to 'manage applications' in the settings and click the app there's an option for 'move to sd card'.

Some apps I've found very useful.

3D Watchdog - Monitor your internet usage
Chompsms - To replace the Sms app, makes it more sleek and more customisability.
Doubletwist - Great Music app, very slick and allows over the air sync. Sync with itunes or window media player. (get it free )
Gameboid -Gameboy emulator (get it free)
Kid colouring - Fun app :p:
Shazam - Music recognition (get it free)
Reply 4859
Hello wimminz :h:

Latest