The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayAyy
Hello wimminz :h:

Hey. :h:
Original post by yoyo462001
What version of Android are you on? You should be on 2.2 which means if you just go to 'manage applications' in the settings and click the app there's an option for 'move to sd card'.

Oh you legend dammit I'm getting every app out there now. I've got a 16GB card coming soon :jiggy:

Some apps I've found very useful.

3D Watchdog - Monitor your internet usage
Chompsms - To replace the Sms app, makes it more sleek and more customisability.
Doubletwist - Great Music app, very slick and allows over the air sync. Sync with itunes or window media player. (get it free )
Gameboid -Gameboy emulator (get it free)
Kid colouring - Fun app :p:
Shazam - Music recognition (get it free)

They all sound great I think I may as well get them all. I want to play the original pokemanz :coma:

And I'll get that thing to play final fantasy too.

My friend has this thing where to unlock his phone he has to draw a pattern,any idea what that is? I was going to ask him last night but then my boyfriend fell off his chair and I had to pull him up. :lol:
Reply 4862
Original post by fallen angel9
Hey. :h:

How are you? :h:
Original post by aliluvschoc

Oh you legend dammit I'm getting every app out there now. I've got a 16GB card coming soon :jiggy:

They all sound great I think I may as well get them all. I want to play the original pokemanz :coma:

And I'll get that thing to play final fantasy too.

My friend has this thing where to unlock his phone he has to draw a pattern,any idea what that is? I was going to ask him last night but then my boyfriend fell off his chair and I had to pull him up. :lol:

Go to Setting >> security >>change lock screen
Go to Setting >> security >>change lock screen

:woo:

I think I'll try to get an original Pokemon game on it tonight. So I get gameboid, then add a rom thing?

I was unsure about how exactly to install it onto the phone. With the ones I have I got them straight from the market or scanned the barcode thing.
Original post by JayAyy
How are you? :h:

I'm alright. Feel a bit lonely though. I know I have work tomorrow but that just means dealing with dickheads all day tbh. I want my housemates back. :puppyeyes: I'm going to Belgium with the Hist Society on the 11 th though so I'm excited about that. :yep:

How are you :h:
It feels like a sunday. :hmmmm:
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

It does. :yep: I feel so confused. :tongue:
Reply 4868
I'm alright. Feel a bit lonely though. I know I have work tomorrow but that just means dealing with dickheads all day tbh. I want my housemates back. :puppyeyes: I'm going to Belgium with the Hist Society on the 11 th though so I'm excited about that. :yep:

How are you :h:

:console:
Don't feel lonely :sad:
You can torment people at work tomorrow :awesome:
Can I come to Belgium? :awesome:

I'm all good :h:

For real :yep:

:woo:

I think I'll try to get an original Pokemon game on it tonight. So I get gameboid, then add a rom thing?

I was unsure about how exactly to install it onto the phone. With the ones I have I got them straight from the market or scanned the barcode thing.

gameboid then download a bios ( few mb file) then the rom then you're all set.
Original post by JayAyy
:console:
Don't feel lonely :sad:
You can torment people at work tomorrow :awesome:
Can I come to Belgium? :awesome:

I'm all good :h:

I can't help it and sometimes I get scared at night in case someone tries to break in. :colondollar:

I'll hide you in my suitcase. :jumphug:
gameboid then download a bios ( few mb file) then the rom then you're all set.

Hm ok. Would I do that through my computer first or just through my phone? I'm not sure how I'd get it from the PC to my phone.

clueless :mmm:
Oh the astro thing
It does. :yep: I feel so confused. :tongue:

:hugs:

Don't feel lonely. 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' is on. :h:

Original post by JayAyy

For real :yep:

Word to yo' Momma. :gangster:
hi, my feet are killing me. not literally, i am still alive and kicking. :smug:
:hugs:

Don't feel lonely. 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' is on. :h:

I'm watching it now. :awesome:

I just want someone to laugh at it with. :emo: I'll try not to feel to lonely though. :hugs: I've been trying to keep myself busy but it's making little difference.
Reply 4876
I can't help it and sometimes I get scared at night in case someone tries to break in. :colondollar:

I'll hide you in my suitcase. :jumphug:

You should have told me to come, I need to get out of this house (and London :colonhash:) :console:

But I might suffocate :frown:

Original post by Crazy Paving
hi, my feet are killing me. not literally, i am still alive and kicking. :smug:

:facepalm2:

Word to yo' Momma. :gangster:

ya dig :gangster: :smug:

Hm ok. Would I do that through my computer first or just through my phone? I'm not sure how I'd get it from the PC to my phone.

clueless :mmm:

Plug your phone into the PC and select 'use as mass storage', you PC should just see it as a removable drive and show you all the folders on the card.
Original post by JayAyy
You should have told me to come, I need to get out of this house (and London :colonhash:) :console:

But I might suffocate :frown:

I'll make air holes. :yep:

Oh and :facepalm2: x2 CP.
Reply 4879
I'll make air holes. :yep:

Oh and :facepalm2: x2 CP.

Then I'm definitly going to come :awesome:

Latest