The Student Room Group

Did you ENJOY your first kiss? (Poll)

Scroll to see replies

Washing machine pull.
I had saliva all over my face. Eurgh.
just bad!
Reply 82
Hated it.
Kisses aren't that great as they're made out to be! I blame TV as it makes kissing look and feel like the best thing ever.
Original post by alharrison4
Well, I can't say I enjoyed it while it was happening, because I was a little busy thinking 'whooooaaaa I'm kissing him!... am i doing this right?!?'. But looking back, I think it was lovely and definitely don't regret it :smile:

Kinda the same here...
I was so shocked that the guy I had liked for SO long was finally kissing me.
But it was amazing... and it probably made my year :smile: And young love and all that... god, teenagers do and say stupid things.
Mine was okay, but the guy who was pretty experienced for a 12/13 year old rated me afterwards.
He was like "that was quite good. Not bad at all for your first time. I enjoyed that."
Thanks?
I was too drunk to even remember my first kiss, walking home from a girl's house with her mate. Fortunately she remembered and we met up and spent a few weeks afterwards kissing before we broke up.
Reply 87
It wasn't that bad, it just wasn't great either. Not the worst I've had, but pretty far from being the best ^^
I was 15... can't say it was brilliant, but it could've been worse at least.
Reply 89
Not really, I won't go into details :p:
The first girl I ever kissed is seriously an amazing kisser. Like wow.
Reply 91
Original post by Superstar6318
Kisses aren't that great as they're made out to be! I blame TV as it makes kissing look and feel like the best thing ever.

With the right person they're amazing. With the wrong person they vary from 'eh' to 'ew'.
Reply 92
I can't actually remember my first as I was far too drunk to function so can't really comment. My second was amazing though, so I took that to be my first (as far as my memory went it was!) so voted "Yes, I'll remember it etc". None have matched up to it so far but I don't know whether that's to do with the guy or how good he was, suspect it was a mix.
Mine was rather starnge and happend just a few months ago at the grand old age of 20.

I was drunk with a few of my uni friends at the sutdient union and a guy I'd lived with in second year was also absolutly hammered. He kissed me and rather than pushing him off, I carried on with it. His mouth tasted gross- all beer-y. Then he foldled me a bit too intimately.

I was horrfied for a good few days about it, one friend thought it would be the brief beginning and end of my love life. Now I'm more confident in kissing guys, I'd hoped my first would have been with someone I loved, it wasn't but the guy is nice enough and I love him as a friend. Now I've had my first I don't see why I should stop for when/if I find someone who I love. I've kissed two others since then, neither of whom I knew before hand and they were far worse than my first so in retorspect my first kiss wasn't too bad. I'll definetly remember it, if not for all the right reasons.
Mine wasn't that bad. He kept saying to me "I really want to kiss you." while we were dancing, so I was expecting it.. at least I had forewarning! It was quite nice really.
Reply 95
I count my first kiss as my first real full-on proper snog because the others were just pecks really. It was really, really good. So glad it was with someone a few years older than me who knew what she was doing!
Reply 96
Embarrassing!
Original post by georgia
With the right person they're amazing. With the wrong person they vary from 'eh' to 'ew'.

I have yet to meet that right person! :frown:
Reply 98
A guy in my form in year 8 pushed me against a wall and kissed me and groped me. I didn't want it, he was slobbering on my face, amd afterwards I broke his toe when I stamped on his foot. Romantic :colondollar:
During Spin The Bottle. I was 17, sober, have no idea what the boy's name was. Totally not bothered about the whole thing. Nor have I cared about any of the kisses since, barring one where I was absolutely horrified because I thought the guy was trying to talk to me (we were in a club with thumping music) and when I bent down to listen to him, he shoved his tongue in my mouth. I contemplated biting him.

But yeah, apart from being utterly mortified at that one, every kiss has been 'eh. what's the fuss?'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending