The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I announce... the next storyline- all the soap magazines mentioned it last week (see link below inserted in hyperlink) but oh God, it gets worse than just Poxy!

Spoiler

speculation

Oh and before Converse starts being rude... I have the soap scans here.
No one cares about Whitney's magic colour-changing bra? :frown:
Reply 5622
I would have found it more interesting if Roxy and Christian start a heterosexual affair than the above storyline.
Reply 5623
Original post by diamonddust
I announce... the next storyline- all the soap magazines mentioned it last week (see link below inserted in hyperlink) but oh God, it gets worse than just Poxy!

Spoiler

speculation

That's boring as hell! Producers don't have a clue!

I also saw a funeral picture? Do you think you can sit through endless episodes of mourning and going to funerals etc., I can't :o:. This storyline is just awkward as hell and will probably consume everything for the next few months or so
Reply 5624
Original post by LastLordofTime

I would if she was played by Kara Tointon :shh:
Original post by n1r4v

Original post by n1r4v

I also saw a funeral picture? Do you think you can sit through endless episodes of mourning and going to funerals etc., I can't :o:. This storyline is just awkward as hell and will probably consume everything for the next few months or so

A picture of James' funeral or is there going to be another one too? Depressing :colonhash:
Reply 5626
Original post by Consilio Et Animis
A picture of James' funeral or is there going to be another one too? Depressing :colonhash:

James'. It was just Alfie and Kat crying but the idea that I'll have to sit through weeks of mourning, with loads and loads of hints by Ronnie in the first few weeks, and then near misses before someone knocks on the door / phone rings just as Ronnie is going to drop the bomb, just doesn't appeal to me. Can't be arsed with all the faffing around tbh.

Each episode will be full of hints with Ronnie looking shiftier and shiftier, Jack asking questions, then maybe Roxy will figure it out after a month or so, Kat might accuse Ronnie but be labelled too depressed to be rational and Alfie will have to apologise for her accusations, there will be lots of near misses of Ronnie telling people etc. It will be a chore to sit through, especially because of the retarded Carol / Connor storyline :o:
Reply 5627
I know Santer was annoying with dragging storylines out and stuff but Kirkwood just seems to be coming up with awful storylines to start with :erm:
Original post by n1r4v
James'. It was just Alfie and Kat crying but the idea that I'll have to sit through weeks of mourning, with loads and loads of hints by Ronnie in the first few weeks, and then near misses before someone knocks on the door / phone rings just as Ronnie is going to drop the bomb, just doesn't appeal to me. Can't be arsed with all the faffing around tbh.

Each episode will be full of hints with Ronnie looking shiftier and shiftier, Jack asking questions, then maybe Roxy will figure it out after a month or so, Kat might accuse Ronnie but be labelled too depressed to be rational and Alfie will have to apologise for her accusations, there will be lots of near misses of Ronnie telling people etc. It will be a chore to sit through, especially because of the retarded Carol / Connor storyline :o:

Spot on.

Original post by mel0n
I know Santer was annoying with dragging storylines out and stuff but Kirkwood just seems to be coming up with awful storylines to start with :erm:

Spot on.

Load of balls this is going to be.
Original post by n1r4v

Original post by n1r4v

Feel the exact same way. It's just annoying. Even last night, like with Carol being distracted by Connor, or Christian ending up taking Roxy away just when Ronnie is about to say it :mad:

Plus the Carol-Connor stuff is just too weird to watch :colonhash:
Reply 5630
Original post by The Stig
Spot on.

Spot on.

Load of balls this is going to be.

smh, it's a mess imo. They could have done so much more with some of the storylines and some of the storylines there at the mo are a bit ridiculous. I don't understand what's going on in EE atm :erm: It's like there's meant to be one big storyline, i.e the babyswap atm but then they're focusing on the Conor/Carol so much even though imo it doesn't seem to be one of the 'big' storylines, or at least isn't capable of being but it's just all so muddled that what i'm writing doesn't even make sense :sigh: lol
Reply 5631
I don't like the idea of Glenda being a

Spoiler

But I suppose the storyline could have potential in terms of Ronnie starting to hate her because she's able to

Spoiler

and Glenda would do anything for money, so maybe it's a case of her using

Spoiler

as a sort of tool to get money off

Spoiler

Or maybe something will just go horribly wrong.

I'd still rather see Roxy and Christian have a heterosexual affair :rofl:

Although just read on DigitalSpy (someone who has read a different source has said):

Spoiler

^ that would probably sound more interesting tbh. And seems a bit fitting with Roxy's claim yesterday about how the label on her heart says 'why did you have to be gay' or something lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by LastLordofTime

You really are a stickler for detail lol. Maybe you should add this point to your email :tongue:
Original post by mel0n
I would have found it more interesting if Roxy and Christian start a heterosexual affair than the above storyline.

:puke: oh dear God, no!
On digitalspy, loads of us are feeling very worried about the prospect of the above actually happening! :redface:
Original post by n1r4v

This! Actually @DaranLittle (a writer on EE) tweeted 'You chreyd fans are funny... You don't seem to like any story involving them... do you just want them to take their tops off?'
He actually has a point to be honest. BUT... I'd be happier if they actually got storylines that didn't revolve around boring babies!
Original post by mel0n

This! It's not just Kirkwood though, I think it also has something to do with Dominic Treadwell Collins leaving. All the storylines have gone to **** and Kirkwood needs to sort it out because no-one seems to be happy with EE, at least not on here, Walford Web or Digital Spy anyway.
Original post by Consilio Et Animis
Feel the exact same way. It's just annoying. Even last night, like with Carol being distracted by Connor, or Christian ending up taking Roxy away just when Ronnie is about to say it :mad:

Plus the Carol-Connor stuff is just too weird to watch :colonhash:

Carol and Connor stuff freaks me out. It's just WRONG. He was her son's childhood friend, she watched him grow up, she acts in the exact same way to him she did with Billie except she sleeps with him?? Freud would have a field day, that's all I'm saying.

Original post by mel0n
I don't like the idea of Glenda being a

Spoiler

But I suppose the storyline could have potential in terms of Ronnie starting to hate her because she's able to

Spoiler

and Glenda would do anything for money, so maybe it's a case of her using

Spoiler

as a sort of tool to get money off

Spoiler

Or maybe something will just go horribly wrong.

I'd still rather see Roxy and Christian have a heterosexual affair :rofl:

I hate Glenda. I don't want it to be Glenda's storyline. Christian and Syed haven't had an actual storyline as a couple (or proper screentime actually) so I want it to be their chance to shine haha! I actually think- don't laugh- Heather would be the perfect surrogate. She's so kind and caring and she wouldn't use the baby as a tool to further her hidden agenda because she doesn't have one!

I'm taking the Mirror article with a pinch of salt, mostly because it's the Mirror! I'd actually rather it be Roxy if we have to choose because I can see her getting really possessive over Christian and I want to see Christian realise that she's frankly, a pretty **** friend and I want Syed to be assertive and tell her to go away haha!
I'm really not a fan of Roxy! Or any of the Mitchells really...
Reply 5634
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

speculation

Spoiler

Reply 5635
If there's this storyline then surely they should have Amira back with her baby :flutter:
Original post by mel0n
If there's this storyline then surely they should have Amira back with her baby :flutter:

What would she come back and do, though? As much as I'd like some EastEnders eye candy I can't really see any place for her back yet.
Reply 5637
What would she come back and do, though? As much as I'd like some EastEnders eye candy I can't really see any place for her back yet.

I mean with the

Spoiler

I think it would add to it. If they really wanna blow it up :teeth:

Spoiler

Unlikely I know :ninja:
Original post by mel0n
I mean with the

Spoiler

I think it would add to it. If they really wanna blow it up :teeth:

Spoiler

Unlikely I know :ninja:

Ah I see.. indeed it would add a whole new, interesting element to the situation. Though it still seems difficult to place her somewhere on the square. Her only / best friend was Christian and well I can't see them hanging out now :tongue: ... the Massoods probably won't want too much to do with her as from what we've seen they haven't made any attempts to see the kid and as it's Syeds who they've disowned they probably refuse to see the child as their own either.

Spoiler

Reply 5639
Ah I see.. indeed it would add a whole new, interesting element to the situation. Though it still seems difficult to place her somewhere on the square. Her only / best friend was Christian and well I can't see them hanging out now :tongue: ... the Massoods probably won't want too much to do with her as from what we've seen they haven't made any attempts to see the kid and as it's Syeds who they've disowned they probably refuse to see the child as their own either.

Spoiler

Yeahh hopefully they'll do a good job of it :colondollar: I'm losing faith in EE at the moment :o:

What ever happened to the whole Tamwar and Afia?! It just seems to have been suddenly ignored! Also I thought they would make something more out of the Zainub and Afia's dad thing :erm: What's the point of bringing him in unless he's gonna have some relevance? Confused.

Spoiler

Latest