The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mel0n
I'm losing faith in EE at the moment :o:

Tell me about it! :colonhash: I think most people are.

Original post by mel0n

What ever happened to the whole Tamwar and Afia?! It just seems to have been suddenly ignored! Also I thought they would make something more out of the Zainub and Afia's dad thing :erm: What's the point of bringing him in unless he's gonna have some relevance? Confused.

Spoiler

Yeah I also heard about that ... and I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen... the new producer seems to have a thing with affairs. Next thing we know Kamil will get with Lilly and then have an affair with Amy... :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by mel0n
I would have found it more interesting if Roxy and Christian start a heterosexual affair than the above storyline.

:lol: At this rate, its all to be expected.
Original post by mel0n
I know Santer was annoying with dragging storylines out and stuff but Kirkwood just seems to be coming up with awful storylines to start with :erm:

This. Santer created most of these characters so would've know what to do with them. BK has managed to change character's personalities to fit in with the storylines. He's not coming up with any good material at all, tragic Ronnie is something we've seen so many times before, was it really needed? There was nothing shocking about Ronnie losing yet another child cos you already know she's tragic.

Original post by Consilio Et Animis
Feel the exact same way. It's just annoying. Even last night, like with Carol being distracted by Connor, or Christian ending up taking Roxy away just when Ronnie is about to say it :mad:

Plus the Carol-Connor stuff is just too weird to watch :colonhash:

All the more reason to hate Connor :tongue: She would've opened the door to Ronnie in the first place if he didn't distract her.
Carol is played by one of the best actresses on the show but the material they're giving her are just :s-smilie:
Original post by mel0n
I don't like the idea of Glenda being a

Spoiler

But I suppose the storyline could have potential in terms of Ronnie starting to hate her because she's able to

Spoiler

and Glenda would do anything for money, so maybe it's a case of her using

Spoiler

as a sort of tool to get money off

Spoiler

Or maybe something will just go horribly wrong.

Why Glenda? Isn't she something like 55 :s-smilie: They might as well ask Dot or Pat.

The only I could see Glenda agreeing to do it would for the money and

Spoiler

Original post by The Stig

Spoiler

I heard

Spoiler

At this rate, there won't be a single faithful couple left on the square :tongue:
Reply 5643
Original post by Of_the_hook

The only I could see Glenda agreeing to do it would for the money and

Spoiler

Yeah I think she could do that, until those who it's really for spoke up in the Square hmm. It could work as well though if it was her. Maybe it'd cause friction between her and her daughters too, especially if neither of them knew what the cause was. It doesn't make TOO much sense though:

Spoiler

I'm not sure if by 'Why Glenda' you meant 'is it really her' or 'WHY would it be her' - I'm just going by what I've read so far although I did read that it could be Roxy even.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5644
I heard

Spoiler

At this rate, there won't be a single faithful couple left on the square :tongue:

You're a member on the DS forums aren't you? :ninja:

And I think the former part of that makes sense because:

Spoiler

But..

Spoiler

Original post by mel0n
Yeah I think she could do that, until those who it's really for spoke up in the Square hmm. It could work as well though if it was her. Maybe it'd cause friction between her and her daughters too, especially if neither of them knew what the cause was. It doesn't make TOO much sense though:

Spoiler

I'm not sure if by 'Why Glenda' you meant 'is it really her' or 'WHY would it be her' - I'm just going by what I've read so far although I did read that it could be Roxy even.

Well it could be something similar to Jackie/Tina/Tony in Hollyoaks where they all thought she was carrying Tony's baby because she has agreed to be sugurate for them when the child's father was actually Russ. No-one is going to know the exact dates other than Glenda so

Spoiler

Yeah I meant why her? why would anyone pick someone over 50 to be a

Spoiler

Original post by mel0n
You're a member on the DS forums aren't you? :ninja:

And I think the former part of that makes sense because:

Spoiler

But..

Spoiler

No I'm not, could never sign up with hotmail email :mad: but I do read the forums to see the new spoilers :tongue:

I thought Bianca was already facing jail with the stolen goods & assulting a police officer :confused:

No I'm not, could never sign up with hotmail email :mad: but I do read the forums to see the new spoilers :tongue:

I thought Bianca was already facing jail with the stolen goods & assulting a police officer :confused:

If you're at uni, sign up with your uni email... you won't have to pay for it either.
Reply 5647
Well it could be something similar to Jackie/Tina/Tony in Hollyoaks where they all thought she was carrying Tony's baby because she has agreed to be sugurate for them when the child's father was actually Russ. No-one is going to know the exact dates other than Glenda so

Spoiler

Oohhh that could be quite interesting. Do you mean that

Spoiler

Yeah I meant why her? why would anyone pick someone over 50 to be a

Spoiler

No idea! Cos they haven't done anything with her character? She's closely related to Roxy who Christian is really close to - it's probably less random than going to someone like Kim?! Although I wonder, who else could they even ask if not Roxy/Glenda?!

It costs like to join or something lol :frown: I thought you had joined because when I've browsed it I saw someone with the same username pretty much with a few numbers on the end :p:

And oh yeah she is facing that, but the sppoiler for the 21st of Jan says:

Spoiler

I thought that would be her

Spoiler

Reply 5648
Original post by The Stig
If you're at uni, sign up with your uni email... you won't have to pay for it either.

what, why?
i just catch up with EE. what is going to happen with kate and ronnie??

is ronnie gonna go or something ??
Original post by mel0n
what, why?

Please provide an email address. It is free to register with an address provided by your ISP (the company who provide your internet access) or workplace. To prevent abuse and protect our community, registrations with anonymous email addresses such as those provided by Hotmail, Google or Yahoo will be asked to pay a £5 verification fee. This means we can establish that you will not be using the account in contravention of our T&Cs. To avoid paying the charge please register with a non-anonymous email address.

If you use a uni email address you don't have to pay as it's not a 'anonymous' email address.
Original post by diamonddust
Oh and before Converse starts being rude...

Me? Rude?:rolleyes: I'm never rude - just honest (perhaps brutally so:colone:).
(edited 13 years ago)
Confirmed by GMTV - EE writers idea is to keep the storyline running for years. No mention of a reveal. The guy Kat was going to run away with is also returning.
Reply 5653
I wish eastenders happend everyday.
Original post by u4m1r

Original post by u4m1r
I wish eastenders happend everyday.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only who thinks so.
Reply 5655
Just got round to watching the last episode. Pretty grim to say the least.
Reply 5656
Original post by oHellno
It's nice to know that I'm not the only who thinks so.

As unrealistic it can be at times, it's always good to jump on the sofa after a tiring day and watch EE!
I can't watch this whole baby thing, it's make me a bit sick. seriously, why invent such a horrible horrible storyline
How didn't they notice that the babies were swapped? I have a twin and my mother never swapped us around (so she says...). Surely they would notice that Tommy wasn't Tommy?
Reply 5659
This is horrendously traumatic to watch. Kat without her make up on, that is.

Latest

Trending

Trending