Guide to getting an A* in GCSE AQA Science

(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The link, isen't working..
Original post by Part A

Original post by Part A
Hi all,

I've spent nearly 4-5 hours putting all the resources together but finally, it's complete. I've put together one massive file for AQA Chemistry, Biology and Physics which include:

1. All the past papers from June 07 - June 10 for all the sciences (off AQA website)
2. All the mark schemes for the above exams (off AQA website)
3. Podcasts from BBC Bitesize (for B1, B2, C1, C2, P1, P2)
4. Comprehensive notes that I found around the internet (e.g. GCSE 101 notes)
5. Specifications for each science (off AQA website)
6. Useful websites & books for revision (personal recommendations)

My credentials? Just a 16 year old student who likes to help others. Oh and using the stuff in this folder, I've managed to get all A*s and As in my modules :biggrin:

http://bit.ly/fRv35M - just click on the "free download" button

4-5 hours? I can simplify it in under a minute:

Past papers + textbook + understand content = A*

Heck, that was about 10 seconds. :h:
Reply 3
lol
the link doesnt work
Reply 6
Original post by im so academic
4-5 hours? I can simplify it in under a minute:

Past papers + textbook + understand content = A*

Heck, that was about 10 seconds. :h:

Exactly but I've put the resources together in one place so that it's convenient and easily accessible. I'm trying to help people :smile:
thanks the new link works
Reply 8
Original post by Part A
Hi all,

I've spent nearly 4-5 hours putting all the resources together but finally, it's complete. I've put together one massive file for AQA Chemistry, Biology and Physics which include:

1. All the past papers from June 07 - June 10 for all the sciences (off AQA website)
2. All the mark schemes for the above exams (off AQA website)
3. Podcasts from BBC Bitesize (for B1, B2, C1, C2, P1, P2)
4. Comprehensive notes that I found around the internet (e.g. GCSE 101 notes)
5. Specifications for each science (off AQA website)
6. Useful websites & books for revision (personal recommendations)

My credentials? Just a 16 year old student who likes to help others. Oh and using the stuff in this folder, I've managed to get all A*s and As in my modules :biggrin:

http://uploading.com/files/e634edf7/GCSE%2BAQA%2BSCIENCE%2BRESOURCES.zip/%5DGCSE%20AQA%20SCIENCE%20RESOURCES.zip - just click on the "free download" button

Trash all that m8 trust me your just being excess it wont get you far.
Just download the spec from the website and memorise it inside out to get your A*. Well it worked for me. The spec aint that hard too memorise, its roughly 5 pages for every unit and everything is bullet pointed.
TIP: read the whole unit spec once a day, 2 weeks prior to exam.
Original post by Part A

Original post by Part A
Exactly but I've put the resources together in one place so that it's convenient and easily accessible. I'm trying to help people :smile:

Fair enough, but I would expect someone with reasonable intelligence to Google the past papers and Google the textbook.

In fact other revision websites could actually be detrimental to the candidate as less is more. Study the textbook and nothing else and use past papers for practice. That is it. Because at the end of the day, the candidate can learn everything in that resources link you have and STILL won't get an A*. If they study the textbook and understand and can apply the knowledge = A*.
Why is everyone getting at her for this?! You're acting like they have made your life hard in someway... :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Original post by ElizabethRose
Why is everyone getting at her for this?! You're acting like they have made your life hard in someway... :s-smilie:

him* - I have just put all the resources together in one place! People don't have to use it all, they can use as much or as less as they want.

Thanks for your replies, there have been quite a lot of downloads :smile:
Original post by Part A
him* - I have just put all the resources together in one place! People don't have to use it all, they can use as much or as less as they want.

Thanks for your replies, there have been quite a lot of downloads :smile:

Ahh good! :L sorry about the her :L i was meaning to write her/him but didn't :L
well i'm downloading it anyway :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by ElizabethRose
Ahh good! :L sorry about the her :L i was meaning to write her/him but didn't :L
well i'm downloading it anyway :biggrin:

No worries - it should download pretty quickly, I've arranged everything in separate folders and stuff. I have 2 younger brothers so the folder is primarily for them but I like to share things.

Please post back what you think of it - thanks :smile: x
Original post by Part A
No worries - it should download pretty quickly, I've arranged everything in separate folders and stuff. I have 2 younger brothers so the folder is primarily for them but I like to share things.

Please post back what you think of it - thanks :smile: x

Aaaah thats nice of you :smile:
It's actually taking forever but hey there are ore other subjects to revise in the meantime :biggrin:
Reply 15
thanks for downloading. to answer a PM, it does include the June 2010 exams.
Reply 16
Thanks it really helped a lot. I feel more confident in answering the questions for my exam next week, :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by rae_
Thanks it really helped a lot. I feel more confident in answering the questions for my exam next week, :biggrin:

you're welcome :smile:
Reply 18
Wow, 20 downloads! Hope the folder is useful to everyone! x
Reply 19
bump :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending