4 bar = 200
5 bar =400 etc. etc.

I'm still not at 4 bar!

800 for 6 bars then?

****'s sake :colonhash:

[scroll]misfitzrepcircle :creep:[/scroll]
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1481
There is so much in this thread that is rep worthy, but it never lets me because you're all so damn awesome already
Original post by spacepirate-James

Original post by spacepirate-James
800 for 6 bars then?

****'s sake :colonhash:

Hopefully things will change in rep review :s-smilie:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Nathan: I'm being assaulted by a chick with a dick!

(Oh yes, I went retro with my quoting!)

Nathan: We're screw ups, I'm a screw up and I plan to be a screw up until my late 20's...

...or maybe even early 30's

:tongue:
Original post by minimus777
Nathan: We're screw ups, I'm a screw up and I plan to be a screw up until my late 20's...

...or maybe even early 30's

:tongue:

That speech is such an epic speech I'm gonna have to write it out and get a youtube video of it up!

Nathan: She's got you thinking this is how you’re supposed to be. Well it's not. We're young. We’re supposed to drink too much. We're supposed to have bad attitudes and shag each other's brains out. We are designed to party. This is it. Yeah so a few of us will overdose or go mental. Charles Darwin said you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. And that's what it's all about - breaking eggs - and by eggs, I mean, getting twatted on a cocktail of class As. If you could just see yourselves... It breaks my heart, you're wearing cardigans! We had it all. We ****ed up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. We were so beautiful... We're screw-ups. I'm a screw-up and I plan to be a screw-up till my late twenties, maybe even my early thirties. And I will shag my own mother before I let her.... or anyone else take that away from me!
(edited 13 years ago)
x

Ok, i am an epic computer fail, but how do you manage to get those gifs and pics off Tumblr, cos i am only ever able to get them off photobucket and google... :confused:

"we have out-foxed the fox, which makes us very bloody foxy :sexface:"
Ok, i am an epic computer fail, but how do you manage to get those gifs and pics off Tumblr, cos i am only ever able to get them off photobucket and google... :confused:

"we have out-foxed the fox, which makes us very bloody foxy :sexface:"

Right click -> open image in new tab

This is useful for fb when you are trying to show someone photos of your latest crush who's profile is on private. If you open the image in a new tab, anyone can see that link :wink:

"If a bear and a shark had a fight, who would win?"
Right click -> open image in new tab

This is useful for fb when you are trying to show someone photos of your latest crush who's profile is on private. If you open the image in a new tab, anyone can see that link :wink:

"If a bear and a shark had a fight, who would win?"

Thank you, computer genius :biggrin:

Probation worker: "well if the fight was on land, the bear "

Nathan: "well she's in France what with being french and all..."
Thank you, computer genius :biggrin:

Probation worker: "well if the fight was on land, the bear "

Nathan: "well she's in France what with being french and all..."

Nathan: It's that Banksy prick. There's a hidden meaning.
Nathan: It's that Banksy prick. There's a hidden meaning.

No wait (Tumblr problems again) when i right click on them, all of the 'open in new tab / window' options are in grey, like you can't click on them. What do i do now :eek:

It's not really a quote, but Nathan throwing water in that runner's face was just priceless :rofl:
No wait (Tumblr problems again) when i right click on them, all of the 'open in new tab / window' options are in grey, like you can't click on them. What do i do now :eek:

It's not really a quote, but Nathan throwing water in that runner's face was just priceless :rofl:

What browser do you use?

That was very funny!

Also, the countless times Nathan has mimed something sexual
I was randomly thinking the other day: there was a scene where Nikki and Curtis had just been getting it on, so she's in her underwear. She doesn't have a scar anymore??? She had the massive one on her chest, how did it heal so quick?
Me when looking at robert sheehan or iwan rheon

(although, i'm a girl :tongue:)
Original post by SHABANA

Original post by SHABANA
I was randomly thinking the other day: there was a scene where Nikki and Curtis had just been getting it on, so she's in her underwear. She doesn't have a scar anymore??? She had the massive one on her chest, how did it heal so quick?

I can't say I was particularly looking to see if she had a scar! (That sounds much more like I meant it in a lesbian way then I did!)

I guess it'll just be a continuity error!
Reply 1494
Me when looking at robert sheehan or iwan rheon

(although, i'm a girl :tongue:)

:rofl: That's exactly what I'm like. Got more of a soft spot for Iwan though :redface:

Reply 1495
This could be a poster for Misfits: The Movie :love:

Original post by Onyx.
This could be a poster for Misfits: The Movie :love:

I have to say, I'm glad they've promised to never make a movie :smile:
Reply 1497
I have to say, I'm glad they've promised to never make a movie :smile:

No, 99% of the time TV shows should stay on the TV :yes: My point was just that I love how dramatic the picture is--very theatrical, can almost hear the voice over guy :love:

Kinda sums up the series as well.

I miss my Thursday nights :frown:
Original post by Onyx.
No, 99% of the time TV shows should stay on the TV :yes: My point was just that I love how dramatic the picture is--very theatrical, can almost hear the voice over guy :love:

Kinda sums up the series as well.

I miss my Thursday nights :frown:

Yeah it would be a great advertisement for the show (although Robert and Iwan are good advertisements in themselves :love:)

I would miss my thursday nights, but each thursday I treat myself to an episode off 4od =D
Reply 1499
Yeah it would be a great advertisement for the show (although Robert and Iwan are good advertisements in themselves :love:)

I would miss my thursday nights, but each thursday I treat myself to an episode off 4od =D

Definitely :yep:

I always find myself watching the first episode on YouTube, because it's easier to replay all the parts I love. I forgot how hilarious it was. Hmm, I think I might go through series one and two again :smile:

Quick Reply