The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5040
Original post by Crazy Paving
I only give typical advice. :o:

I thought you had given up on the first?

Fine :sad:

I did, but I'm back on it again :awesome:
Original post by JayAyy
Can you pay for mine? I'm just a poor black man trying to earn a living :puppyeyes:

If you really needed it I'd lend you money for an oyster. That's the kind of generous person I am. :bigsmile:
Reply 5042
Original post by fallen angel9
If you really needed it I'd lend you money for an oyster. That's the kind of generous person I am. :bigsmile:

You're too nice :h:

But you shouldn't fall for that trick. I might be a typical black person and never pay you back :smug:
Reply 5043
Good night guise :h:
Original post by JayAyy
You're too nice :h:

But you shouldn't fall for that trick. I might be a typical black person and never pay you back :smug:

No one ever pays me back. :emo:

Night. :hugs:
:lurk:
[SCROLL]:bath::creep::whip:[/SCROLL]
aliluvschoc
lol

nice pic ali

how do i choose between my head and heart?

:cry2:

:emo:

:sad:
What is causing you to have to make such a decision?
Original post by amiejade-x

Depends on the choice.
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
I just realised that fa and CP told me to organise this meet yesterday. Lazy blacks ffs :facepalm2: :colonhash:

Llisten you silly ****. Why are you taking man for some ****ing fool? You're trying to take man for some ****ing fool out here. I thought I told you to make me breakfast.
Man is hungry out here. I swear down bitch. I aint on a joke ting. You little freshie. Do you want a slap?

I only just watched your video and I'm crying with laughter.
Original post by Johnny Christ

:mfing: you're gonna have to deal with it

Original post by Crazy Paving
What is causing you to have to make such a decision?

Original post by yoyo462001
Depends on the choice.

there's a guy..
i met him in august on a night out (yeah, i know, ideal :rolleyes:)
anyway, we exchanged numbers and spent the next couple of weeks constantly texting eachother, we then met up on another night out a couple of days before i went to uni, by this point i really liked him, i didn't want to have to go uni and he didnt want me to go :sad: we said we would keep in touch anyway.

end of october he got in touch again and since then its gone from texting occassionally to texting and talking on facebook for literally hours every day. by the time it had come for me to come home for xmas, we really wanted to see eachother, so on my first night out back, i met up with him again and we were together for most of the night before i had to go with my friends.

we went cinema as well last week, it was really nice he had his arms round me and he was resting his head on mine :blush: he walked with me to the bus station, even though he wasnt going that way. on nye as well, i was in town and he was at a family do and he snuck out with his friend to come meet me so we were together at midnight :colondollar:

anyway one of my friends knew the friend he was with on nye and was talking to him while i was with the guy, and later on she said that he was supposed to ask me out that night..

i really like this guy, ive never felt this strongly about someone :cry2: we just talk for ages and he wants to meet up again before i go. i just can't believe ive met someone and im going away again soon :frown: what am i supposed to do if he asks me out? my heart is saying yes and my head is saying no, cus its not fair on him for me to be away, but i really like him so that will kill me to do that to him :frown: and i know he hasn't actually asked me but i know he really likes me, i just dunno what to do or whether im just over complicating things :sad:

tl;dr
i really like a guy from back home who feels the same and dunno what to do about it
oh dear, teenage girls thinking they love someone :rolleyes:
:dice:
Original post by Johnny Christ

nice pic ali

I want hair like that pls.
Original post by aliluvschoc

Original post by aliluvschoc
I want hair like that pls.

If you got hair like that I wouldn't be able to control mahself :beard:
Part of me wants to go through Amie's prose and correct all the grammar mistakes.
gwan, it could be like a whole new problem. :sogood:

Latest