The Student Room Group

Are there any guys here who like older women? Any girls here who like younger guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by LostArtOfMurder
:colondollar:

They are only 2-3 years younger than me which isn't too bad, I don't think ? Realistically I could probably date a guy who was 17 but 16 may be slightly creepy. And I can't imagine a 16 year old being at the same maturity level.

Lol...I dont even think their balls have dropped yet. You should find u a man lol. Leave the kids lol.
(edited 13 years ago)
depends on the age gap if its like 3423234234908 years older then no a couple of years older I wouldnt mind :biggrin:
Reply 82
Original post by Beadle's About
Crikey! How did you manage to meet and pull a 28 yr old when you were 17? Just curious that's all.

I met her in a bar and we just got chatting.
I've been with a couple of considerably older women and it's fun in a way, but very strange having power over someone who is your superior in society. They are meant to be senior to me, but there they are melting in my arms like an 18 year old. It's a bit unsettling.

I don't think I'd want to be with one very often.
Original post by Yawza
Lol...I dont even think they're balls have dropped yet. You should find u a man lol. Leave the kids lol.

Well at the moment i'm dating a guy 6 1/2 years older than me. I clearly have eclectic tastes :biggrin:
Original post by xayshx
tbh even bein a year or two older than the guy puts me right off. :/

even if it was weeeezy?
Reply 86
Original post by LostArtOfMurder
Well at the moment i'm dating a guy 6 1/2 years older than me. I clearly have eclectic tastes :biggrin:

You can date whoever you want babe, is your body and your life; I believe in full human liberty, what universities are you applying for.
Reply 87
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!
even if it was weeeezy?

haha lucky for me he's older!! :tongue:
Reply 88
Original post by DuckNow
I don't look my age (I don't act it either:redface:) and have been chatted up by younger males in their late teens and early 20's which feels strange .
My last serious relationship was with a man who was a couple of years younger than me. Not sure why this always happens because I prefer older men..in theory and the last man who asked me "out" is old enough to be my father!
I'm not sure what to say about women over 30 losing their looks as unless you do drugs/have had a lot of children and no longer look after yourself , there's no reason why your looks should have gone by my age! I look the same as I did aged 22 according to people I saw earlier this week.
Anyway , most people are average looking and nothing special to look at regardless of age so quit being shallow and date whoever you want:cool:

is that so :colondollar:
Hurble
Reply 90
There's some guys who go for MILFs, though, and some MILFs (cougars?) who go for younger men.

There’s actually quite a bit of difference between MILFs and cougars.

MILFs are moms with children and may be unmarried or married but having sexual compatibility issues within their relationship. These are usually looking for NSA sex although the unmarried ones may be hoping for a relationship to help care for her children.

Cougars are usually ladies that have no kids and are not married. These I suspect are the ones that lost their Vcard at 25+ and are trying to catch up with what they missed in their youth. While they are still interested in a relationship, they are content to just add another notch in the bedpost.

Both are primarily looking for NSA sex which makes them appealing to younger guys.

What about them getting into a long-term relationships as boyfriend and girlfriend, but not marriage? It's true you rarely see an older girl walking down the street holding hands with a younger guy as a couple.

Not sure of relationships but I do know of one married couple where the man is ten years younger than the wife (55/45). I can’t say for sure that it makes a difference, but the wife in that one was financially fit.
No option for girls that like older guys? :smile:
Original post by xnatalie01x
No option for girls that like older guys? :smile:

no because that's nothing unusual...
Reply 93
I'm currently interested in a 25 year old, but I don't suppose that really counts.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
no because that's nothing unusual...

yeah.. I probably should have read the rest of the thread before posting :blush:
Reply 95
I don't mind the look of some older women, some MILFs roaming out der :ahee:
Original post by A_master
I don't mind the look of some older women, some MILFs roaming out der :ahee:

elderly men :perv:
Reply 97
call of duty BLACK COPS LMFAO REPPED
Reply 98
Original post by trooper6
There’s actually quite a bit of difference between MILFs and cougars.

MILFs are moms with children and may be unmarried or married but having sexual compatibility issues within their relationship. These are usually looking for NSA sex although the unmarried ones may be hoping for a relationship to help care for her children.

Cougars are usually ladies that have no kids and are not married. These I suspect are the ones that lost their Vcard at 25+ and are trying to catch up with what they missed in their youth. While they are still interested in a relationship, they are content to just add another notch in the bedpost.

Both are primarily looking for NSA sex which makes them appealing to younger guys.

NO. You are completely wrong. Where did you get these definitions from?

MILFs are objects of desire. They are most likely completely unaware that they are being sexualized as they go about their daily lives. An MILF may not actively be looking for sex, even though I am sure many do. She does not even have to be single. An MILF is just that... " A Mom I'd like to Fuk"

Cougars on the other hand are predatory. They are over 40 and they actively pursue younger men. They are single, most likely divorced. Many have done the whole being a mom and a wife bit and now want to have a bit of fun. They typically date men more than 10 years younger.
Reply 99
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Its natural for younger women to be attracted to older males, once they get into their 30s it will change a bit, a 21 year old girl would probably find an 17 year old male too young, but a 33 year old female wouldn't be a problem with a 29 year old male as she will respect him as being mature enough to be at her level.

I would say with older women theres a big difference depending on whether or not they have children of pre-teenage age. When a woman has a young child then her instincts switch towards nurturing the child and she loses some sexual energy imo, her instincts are not telling her to find a mate and breed, like they are to a woman without a child. However once her youngest child is getting into the age of independence, older teens etc, then the sexual energy can come back.

You do find fiesty confident women in their 30s, usually intelligent career women who have downgraded the idea of families or children while they were getting ahead, then suddenly decide that the "time is right" and their breeding instincts make them randy as anything.

However, one problem with older women....you know how amongst people of student age, girls complain about the type of needy 'nice guy' who does their heads in, trying to befriend his way into bed with them, and when he finds out his 'friend' isn't interested in a relationship, he becomes bitter, spiteful and full of hate for women (and probably comes posting on TSR, I'm a nice guy, why do women go for jerks and so on). Well once you get into people in 30s and 40s, the female equivalent of this appears. The woman who is a pleasant enough personality but not especially attractive and a bit boring...so then will go complaining to her friends, or anybody on the internet who will listen, that she's had it with men, they are all bastards, she's a nice woman who just wants somebody to love/cuddle/hold hands/share moments/other loveydovey stuff with. You don't see this so much amongst girls in their teens or 20s, because at that age, females hold some social power over males as the primary 'choosers' of mates....at this age, most men are just horny and want to get laid, but women are by nature more choosy, so the average girl gets a lot more attention than the average guy, and she has the power of veto. Once you start looking at 30s and 40s, the social power tilts towards men, at this age the single females are pressured by the biological clock, so they are then becoming less choosy and just wanting a man, whilst the males, especially if they have got a good job and are established in their careers by then, are in a powerful position.

I like the part in bold and agree with it, nicely written. However I do find women at the age of 30-35 to be very hot, how a real woman should look like in some sort. Girls in their teens - early twenties look immature physically, as well as mentally, an additional reason for liking 30+ women :smile:.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending