The Student Room Group

How do you know if he is the one?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by BookWormShanti

lol.... my internet is slow so have to watch it a few times.

he is defo not the one.... but he has money and a good job, is nice, so why not.
Reply 21
found out he has a partner.player.
Original post by love_mojitos
found out he has a partner.player.

tragic stuff but how did u find out
Reply 23
he told me.
he was not my bf, we were just shagging.
now he says he wanted to tell me because he said he had feelings for me.
Reply 24
yeah true.....
i have never had a bf so maybe i should just settle for him? will my love for him grow? i know my bank balace will be good and he is a dentist so can fix my teeth.

HAHAHAHA you just made me erupt with laughter. Congratulations :colone:
Reply 25
Now I know this guy but I am not sure if I fancy him or not. He is a lot older then me (I am 25, he is 38) and I do not fancy him facially. He has his own business etc and is very skilled, I am just plowing my way doing dead end jobs. Is it worth seeing this guy to see what could happen, or stop now as I am not that attracted to him and feel the age gap is to much?

well that's a problem isn't it :s-smilie:
I would say, don't worry too much about the age gap, if you really liked him it wouldn't matter to you at all...may I suggest that you're seeing him because he makes a good match? I'd go with that or maybe you don't want to be on your own? anyways, you don't seem to like him, so call it over, it's unfair to mess around with him don't you think? :dontknow:
Reply 26
Original post by rhinger
Ladies and gentlemen, it is because of females such as love_mojitos that men, such as myself, prefer to use women for one night stands, booty calls, and the like, in order to make sure that there are no chances of a relationship.

Relationships = goodbye bank account.

Not speaking from personal experience, thank f*ck.

Rubbish.

OP= obvious troll.
Reply 27
You just know.
you clearly don't like him that much, so just walk away!
Reply 29
There is no right answer, nor do I think 'the one' perfect partner exists in reality - real life is way more complicated than that. But some relationships are more likely to work out than others. I think if there is no physical attraction at all, in addition to a big age difference, the chances of your relationship weathering the inevitable storms isn't that great.

Original post by Rzc
HAHAHAHA you just made me erupt with laughter. Congratulations :colone:

she sounds like a 25 year old :awesome:
Reply 31
Original post by 9MmBulletz
she sounds like a 25 year old :awesome:

the fact one of the 'pros' was the fact he could fix her teeth amazes me :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest