The Student Room Group

Girls, would you EVER date a foreign man?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by .Ali.
I have done, I would do again. Then again, I'm of dual herritage, my grandparents were foreign, so maybe I'm more sympathetic to the issue? :dontknow:

Social ostracsim? It does happen but the people who do it aren't worth anyone's time. I'm white and I got called all sorts for dating outside my race, but it wouldn't stop me, I'll date who I want to. Also, foreign men are sexy. :wink:

Really? What do they call you? Aren't alot of foreign men from European nations 'white' too?
Reply 81
Original post by TexasHold'emMan
OH please, stop, you are a racist does not mean majority of girls are racists. You only know europe DOES NOT MEAN MAJORITY GIRLS are LIKE THAT, for god sake.. just stop, stop embarrassing yourself. A lot of my friends, English, French, ... DON'T LIKE BRITISH GIRLS, THEY GO FOR ASIAN GIRLS, they think asian girls are more exotic than a girl like you:cool:

Which type of Asian girls? West? South? East? (North?). It's big continent.
Reply 82
Original post by BellaBoo
In theory i would, but it would depend on the nationality. I am very attracted to Europeans (Eastern Europeans and Southern Europeans especially, as well as [obviously] British and Irish), yet less so to Asian/Black guys. There's no underlying reason for this, just my personal preference. There are some Asian and Black guys i find attractive, but i must admit that i would be less likely to date a man actually from Asia or Africa than someone born here from an Indian or African background-generally due to cultural differences and, to an extent, social stigma.

The men in bold don't count as foreign :smile:

What would the social stigma be like - would it be ostracism by your friends/family/colleagues?
Original post by GreenEyedGal
Thats simply a lie and you know it.

Seriously, just get out of Europe or Uk to see what the world really looks like... Men are more physically curious on girls outside their race, when I was in the uni, all the white men in my class asked me about the only two chinese girls in my class, they are so curious about them. Seriously look at mirror yourself, fat, full of spots and bodyhair all over your body, and funny smell that is not comparable to an oritenal girl, why would your "hero white men" be more interested in a woman like you when you put them at such high social level.....
Reply 84
I'm bored of england and english girls, and would like to know if the same applies to girls from Asian families - would/could you date a white guy in your home country?

inb4 yellow fever
Reply 85
Original post by effofex
The men in bold don't count as foreign :smile:

What would the social stigma be like - would it be ostracism by your friends/family/colleagues?

Lol yeah i know, i was just trying to make the point that the reason i most likely wouldn't go out with someone from Asia/Africa isn't purely down to race (although as i mentioned, i am more attracted to White/Europeans) as i would be more inclined to date someone born here but with a non White background than someone born in Africa or Asia.

My family wouldn't really mind as my Granddad was foreign (Asian). Most of my friends wouldn't really say anything either but i would be quite paranoid about people laughing at me, as guys fresh from Asia or Africa don't exactly have the best reputation-and round my area people (and by people i don't mean only White people, but also Black and Asians themselves) tend to look at girls who go out with foreign men from certain countries as desperate. Obviously that wouldn't prevent me from "following my heart" if i was ever to meet a guy from one of those countries, but it would definitely be something that would cross my mind.
Seriously, just get out of Europe or Uk to see what the world really looks like... Men are more physically curious on girls outside their race, when I was in the uni, all the white men in my class asked me about the only two chinese girls in my class, they are so curious about them. Seriously look at mirror yourself, fat, full of spots and bodyhair all over your body, and funny smell that is not comparable to an oritenal girl, why would your "hero white men" be more interested in a woman like you when you put them at such high social level.....

If you think white women smell and are full of spots (nice put down by the way :rolleyes:) then why are you so offended that white girls are mostly attracted to white men ? You sound jealous, bitter and obviously have an inferiority complex probably caused by the fact that no white women will look at you. The fact is that white men are mostly attracted to white women and vice versa, you obviously cannot live with that. :smile:
If you think white women smell and are full of spots (nice put down by the way :rolleyes:) then why are you so offended that white girls are mostly attracted to white men ? You sound jealous, bitter and obviously have an inferiority complex probably caused by the fact that no white women will look at you. The fact is that white men are mostly attracted to white women and vice versa, you obviously cannot live with that. :smile:

I'm only talking about english girls like you, not all the white girls from every country; french girls have much much better skin than english girls; you put your own twisted view on all the white women; it sounds more like you are jeolous of oriental girls; if I was jeolous I would always say something bad about white men, but have I ever said anything bad about them?? :wink:
Original post by effofex
Which type of Asian girls? West? South? East? (North?). It's big continent.

East asian girls, mate. In my class there used to be 2 chinese girls who are slightly below averge looking actually, and the 3 french men, 1 greek man and 1 iranian man in my class always ask me something about the two girls and they said they are interested in dating them just out of curiosity to see what it'd be like:wink:
I'm only talking about english girls like you, not all the white girls from every country; french girls have much much better skin than english girls; you put your own twisted view on all the white women; it sounds more like you are jeolous of oriental girls; if I was jeolous I would always say something bad about white men, but have I ever said anything bad about them?? :wink:

Firstly I am not English, secondly there is simply no difference between skin condition between any European ethnicity. You are simply running out of rubbish to spout.
Oriental men are the least attractive to white women. This is actually fact and it is well documented in the media etc. All of my white friends and all the white women I know are least attracted to oriental men and most attracted to white men.

what makes you think media tells the truth? of course the western media will always say negatively everything about far east, because your little government is so intimidated by them, that's why I was sayting go outside your narrow-minded circle to have a look the world, you are just like a frog in a well know nothing about outside.

To be honest i had very bad experience with a young english single mom, you are just like her, I was really thinking if you are her:confused::s-smilie:
Reply 91
Original post by buzzcat
I'm bored of england and english girls, and would like to know if the same applies to girls from Asian families - would/could you date a white guy in your home country?

inb4 yellow fever

My aunt is South Asian and she is married to a White male so the answer is yes.
Firstly I am not English, secondly there is simply no difference between skin condition between any European ethnicity. You are simply running out of rubbish to spout.

lol, are you really european or not:biggrin:?? there is a huge difference between european ethnicity, normally you will find spanish, portugeese and english girls tend to have longer body hair:wink:, besides that, british girls have a lot of spots all over body ( this may also apply to american girls) but french girls and eastern european girls and east asian girls are just way better, well it's reasonable you are jealous of them I can understand:cool:

To be honest i had very bad experience with a young english single mom

No you didnt
Reply 94
lol, are you really european or not:biggrin:?? there is a huge difference between european ethnicity, normally you will find spanish, portugeese and english girls tend to have longer body hair:wink:, besides that, british girls have a lot of spots all over body ( this may also apply to american girls) but french girls and eastern european girls and east asian girls are just way better, well it's reasonable you are jealous of them I can understand:cool:

When you say spots do you mean freckles? Also, surely there are attractive and unattractive people (subjectively judged of course) in each of the nations/regions mentioned above?
Original post by effofex
When you say spots do you mean freckles? Also, surely there are attractive and unattractive people (subjectively judged of course) in each of the nations/regions mentioned above?

yes, freckles, but seriously just look at the following:

The vast majority of the Asian men all over the world always date white women and marry white women, except in the white Anglo/British countries.

It is very difficult for Asian men and women to be accepted as equals by the white Anglo/British people.

Other white European and American countries are not so racist towards Asian people.

For example, in Sweden, the Swedish people are very friendly towards Asian people. Swedish people usually tend to treat the Chinese, Korean and Japanese men and women as equals to white Swedish people.

In Sweden, it is very easy for a Chinese, Korean or Japanese man to get a white Swedish girlfriend or wife.

Usually, the white Swedish girls are very attracted to Asian men, because many white Swedish girls think that Asian men are sexually more attractive and more exotic than white Swedish men.

In Sweden, two-thirds of all the Chinese men will end up getting married to white Swedish girls, and three-quarters of all the Chinese girls will get married to white Swedish men.

Most of the white countries around the world, such as Portugal, Holland, Germany, Poland, Greece, France, Italy, Uruguay, Denmark, Russia, Argentina, Norway, Spain, Croatia, Finland,....are very friendly too, like Sweden.

All those white countries tend to be less racist towards Asians, and between 45% to 65% of all the Chinese men end up getting married to white girls in virtually every white country in the world, except for the more unfriendly white Anglo/British countries.

Among the Anglo/British countries, the white British countries are more racist than the other countries. In the white British countries, the British people always look down on Asians.

In New Zealand, only 1% to 2% of all the Chinese men ever get married to white New Zealand girls.

Australia is slightly better, 2% to 3% of all the Chinese men get married to white Australian girls.

America seems to be 10 times less racist towards Asians than New Zealand since 20% of all the Chinese men get married to white American girls, according to the US government statistics.

there is something wrong with those women from those British/anglo coutries
(edited 13 years ago)
No you didnt

ok, I didn't are you happy now?:wink:
Reply 97
yes, freckles, but seriously just look at the following:

The vast majority of the Asian men all over the world always date white women and marry white women, except in the white Anglo/British countries.

It is very difficult for Asian men and women to be accepted as equals by the white Anglo/British people.

Lol, what? I'm fairly sure the majority of Asian (West/North/East/South Asian) males don't date/marry white females (simply because there aren't that many white females in Asia). Most females are from a West/North/East/South Asian nation respectively.

When you say 'Asian' here - do you mean East Asian? Because I was under the impression that in the UK, East Asian males tend to have the highest average salaries (stratified by ethnoregional group) compared to anyone else so surely they are deemed to be equals by most of the population.
Reply 98
Original post by BellaBoo
Lol yeah i know, i was just trying to make the point that the reason i most likely wouldn't go out with someone from Asia/Africa isn't purely down to race (although as i mentioned, i am more attracted to White/Europeans) as i would be more inclined to date someone born here but with a non White background than someone born in Africa or Asia.

My family wouldn't really mind as my Granddad was foreign (Asian). Most of my friends wouldn't really say anything either but i would be quite paranoid about people laughing at me, as guys fresh from Asia or Africa don't exactly have the best reputation-and round my area people (and by people i don't mean only White people, but also Black and Asians themselves) tend to look at girls who go out with foreign men from certain countries as desperate. Obviously that wouldn't prevent me from "following my heart" if i was ever to meet a guy from one of those countries, but it would definitely be something that would cross my mind.

Would people laugh at you in public or in private? Also, wouldn't they think that the Asian/African male in question was desperate (rather than you) and laugh at them because often for them the incentive might be to get a UK passport and access to the employment markets of EU member states. Lol - what is the reputation they have? (I'm fresh from Bangalore, which is a city in South Asia so obviously I am curious).
Original post by effofex

When you say 'Asian' here - do you mean East Asian? Because I was under the impression that in the UK, East Asian males tend to have the highest average salaries (stratified by ethnoregional group) compared to anyone else so surely they are deemed to be equals by most of the population.

Effofex, from your posts it is obvious that you are an intelligent guy. However, one of your biggest problems is that you always attempt to apply logic to social situations and social structures. This is very flawed because society and the social context of humans is by its very nature completely illogical.

However in response to the question I do not believe asians are looked down upon. The same may not be said of blacks or Muslims (rightfully or wrongfully)
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending