The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Onyx.
Definitely :yep:

I always find myself watching the first episode on YouTube, because it's easier to replay all the parts I love. I forgot how hilarious it was. Hmm, I think I might go through series one and two again :smile:

Very good plan =D

Makes me giggle so much!
Reply 1501
I like to reminisce about the party we had last time. Is anything similar happening soon?

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by MJay91
I like to reminisce about the party we had last time. Is anything similar happening soon?

That gif has reminded me that on New Year's Eve while getting with this one guy he started...erm talking about how sexy I was etc. and I remember thinking that I was like Alisha :eek3:

Yes, another party would be lush!
Reply 1503
Original post by greeneyedgirl
That gif has reminded me that on New Year's Eve while getting with this one guy he started...erm talking about how sexy I was etc. and I remember thinking that I was like Alisha :eek3:

Yes, another party would be lush!

Maybe you've got a power! Oh dear. The storm on NYE. It did something to you.
Er, where's that pic at, green? :holmes:

And gifs rock, minimus, that is totally me when I see Sheehan or Rheon :love:
I just watched Season 1 and 2 of Misfits and finished them within 3 days. It's so good. I love British humor. It's so hilarious. I heard US is gonna remake it. NOOOOO, not the Skins route.
I just discovered it. I watched all of series 1 back-to-back immediately on 4oD.

Series 2 is not there. Ahhhhh! What will I do?!?
Original post by lightburns
I just discovered it. I watched all of series 1 back-to-back immediately on 4oD.

Series 2 is not there. Ahhhhh! What will I do?!?

Watch-series.com
Original post by greeneyedgirl
x

Ok, stupid me; turns out the 'open in new tab' thing does work, i was just looking at the wrong thing :colondollar: Yay, i can now get gifs off tumblr :ta:

Original post by Onyx.
:rofl: That's exactly what I'm like. Got more of a soft spot for Iwan though :redface:

Same :smile:

Robert is gorgeous, but for me Iwan is just one step up. That smile :love:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1509
Is/was anyone a fan of Green Wing? Another excellent British comedy from Channel 4! Shame they stopped it after 2 series though :sad: they had an alternate ending to the final special in case they did do another series
Original post by hobo06
Is/was anyone a fan of Green Wing? Another excellent British comedy from Channel 4! Shame they stopped it after 2 series though :sad: they had an alternate ending to the final special in case they did do another series

The fact that you said this has just made me soo happy. I looooooooooove this show and own all the dvd's :colondollar:

Such a brilliant series :biggrin: My favourite is Sue White, the scottish woman, soooooo funny :lol:
Original post by MJay91
Maybe you've got a power! Oh dear. The storm on NYE. It did something to you.

For all I know, I could very well have a power! Though after a long deliberation I think my favourite power to have would to be to control people as I am a total control freak!!

Original post by Roo Bix
Er, where's that pic at, green? :holmes:

And gifs rock, minimus, that is totally me when I see Sheehan or Rheon :love:

Well I didn't remember anyone taking pics of me at the party, in fact I wasn't even sure there was a camera there, but 2 photos have surfaced on fb, however, I look hideously drunk and you can't even see what I'm wearing! But there is a late late hogmanay party at uni in a few weeks and I'm wearing same outfit so I'll make sure to get a pic then (and G8D can remind me as he'll be there!)

Original post by minimus777
Ok, stupid me; turns out the 'open in new tab' thing does work, i was just looking at the wrong thing :colondollar: Yay, i can now get gifs off tumblr :ta:

Ha ha I am a genius :P

And that smile is adorable...but Robert is Irish...

Original post by hobo06

I've only seen the first episode, been meaning to watch the rest! I'm gonna 4OD them all next term!
Reply 1512

:yep: I love that shy smile. I think I've always preferred Iwan/Simon :love:

I wonder where I could get a wall sized Misfits poster :erm:

I would definitely buy one (or two).
(edited 13 years ago)
:awesome:
Original post by Roo Bix
:awesome:

:woo:
(edited 13 years ago)
:woo:

Come on now, what was before the edit :holmes:
Reply 1516
I Looooooooooooveee misfits <3
Original post by Roo Bix
Come on now, what was before the edit :holmes:

It was the same thing, is it going a bit crazy for you? Cos on my screen it kind of looks like he's punching the air :confused: I thought maybe if i edited it he might run around like he's meant to :colondollar:

What was the reason behind your 'awesome' smilie?
Original post by emma11
I Looooooooooooveee misfits <3

Then you are more than welcome on t his thread :biggrin:

We know that misfits ended a couple of weeks ago, but some of us regulars are trying to keep this thread alive with random gifs and thread parties, feel free to join :smile:
It was the same thing, is it going a bit crazy for you? Cos on my screen it kind of looks like he's punching the air :confused: I thought maybe if i edited it he might run around like he's meant to :colondollar:

What was the reason behind your 'awesome' smilie?

Because this thread is awesome, and so are you for posting mouthwatering gifs. :cute:

Quick Reply

Latest