The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shannon14
How didn't they notice that the babies were swapped? I have a twin and my mother never swapped us around (so she says...). Surely they would notice that Tommy wasn't Tommy?

Post mortem would also show it wasn't hers thought too surely?
Most predictable episode. Ever. :colonhash:

EastEnders is the only soap I watch and it's a bit of entertainment. This is just uncomfortable to watch and not something I see the point in making myself sit through. Especially how this storyline isn't going anywhere soon.

I'm probably going to ease off watching it for a while, until all this settles.
This storyline is just going to get messy. The last episode was so grim, I need to watch something to cheer me up now :frown:
Today was a very boring episode. Tears, heartbreaks and predictability. Yawn. I'm the only one who doesn't take a shine to Christian? his acting seems too dramatic...
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by tillytots

Yeah! Well it seems that Kat knows that it isn't Tommy... Poor Jack :frown:
It really bugs me how noone noticed that Tommy stopped looking like Tommy. I feel so sorry for Kat though :frown:
Today's episode was really good in a this-is-so-sad-I-now-feel-intensely-grubby-and-need-a-shower sort of way. I feel so sorry for Kat and Alfie, I don't understand why Ronnie's sitting around crying when she has the power to change her actions and give the baby back to them, I thought Syed was great- his little speech about how it was his wedding anniversary and how he gave everything up for Christian made me tear up, though I don't understand why they were having that conversation in the cafe. I actually wanted to smack Christian and I usually love him. No-one's going to believe Kat. It's so horrible to watch...
I have a feeling they may realise the difference when they weigh how much the baby was during the post mortem and then realise it is 2 completly different weights. It could happen as well as Mo was taking bets on it.
Original post by tillytots

Apparently DNA/paternity tests in post mortems are only done if they are asked for or something. I actually have no idea what I'm talking about. :colondollar:

Really depressing episode. Interesting to see both mothers grieving, even though Ronnie has Tommy because I wasn't entirely sure how the swap would work out.

I still have no idea how long this storyline is going to last for.
Original post by Reformed2010
Today was a very boring episode. Tears, heartbreaks and predictability. Yawn. I'm the only one who doesn't take a shine to Christian? his acting seems too dramatic...

Exactly, I just hope the truth comes out soon.
really hope the truth comes out soon, it's too depressing and shocking for it to drag out
I feel sick watching it, just awful :colonhash:
Original post by The Stig
Most predictable episode. Ever. :colonhash:

EastEnders is the only soap I watch and it's a bit of entertainment. This is just uncomfortable to watch and not something I see the point in making myself sit through. Especially how this storyline isn't going anywhere soon.

I'm probably going to ease off watching it for a while, until all this settles.

I know, when it becomes work to watch, there's no point in doing so. I'll be back when Grant Mitchell returns. Or something.
Charlie :cry2:
Original post by Teveth
This is horrendously traumatic to watch. Kat without her make up on, that is.

Kat looks waaayy prettier without make up!
"I'm not ready to say goodbye, I only just said hello." :frown::cry: Bawled my eyes out. Ugh, I honestly hope this storyline doesn't last long, we'll all just be screaming at the TV with "tell the truth!" at Ronnie's character in every single episode if it carries on. Her head smacking at the end was :frown:....I'm still baffled as to why they don't know that the baby isn't Tommy. Kat might not recognise since she didn't get to look at him that well, but Charlie/Alfie/Mo?...
If they go ahead with the funeral and all, it'll mean the Ronnie won't get to say a proper goodbye to James. </3 :'(
Original post by Hooovan*

Original post by Hooovan*
Charlie :cry2:

I felt so sorry for him :sad: I'm glad the others didn't say anything mean to him though.
Original post by oHellno
I felt so sorry for him :sad: I'm glad the others didn't say anything mean to him though.

Same. :cry2: I heard he's being axed so I wonder if this is what will trigger his departure. :frown:
Original post by Ladipidoo

Original post by Ladipidoo
Same. :cry2: I heard he's being axed so I wonder if this is what will trigger his departure. :frown:

I really hope not, that would be a horrible way for him to leave. I don't know if I'm even meant to put this as a spoiler but...

Spoiler

I feel really bad for Kat but it's difficult to be really angry at Ronnie.
Okay that's an understatement, Kat's my favourite character and I just want to kick myself in the face and give Kat a massive hug :cry2:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest