The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pedus
Pol: Whatchaa think of the ending then?! good/bad?

And LOST is amazzinngg. IMDB says its like almost 9 and that's pretty damn good for a t.v programme. And the story line is really good!

It was... all right. Seemed a bit cliffhanger-y though :/

I see :beard: I don't see myself watching it any time soon!
Reply 5161
Original post by Crazy Paving
pol was holidaying in some inferior country, and Starless just vanished. :rip: :sadnod:

Yeah, me neither, though I do like being at home. I hate first week back and I hate January, though. Roll on February. :yep:

:sexface:

yeaaa, cannot wait til Februaryy! :daydreaming:

Original post by fallen angel9
She still stops by from time to time. :yep:

That sounds like a lot of work. :frown: Once Uni get going again I know I'll get loads too. :no:

I kno rightt... just enjoy the free life while you can lol! And she still a mod?!
Reply 5162
Original post by + polarity -
I usually get pizza from Pizza Inn (it's a chain) but I tried Chicken Republic (which I think is a Nigerian company) a couple of times, but their chicken nuggets were salty lol

Oh, I got some Indomie, too.

Yeah, my relatives are always like ":wtf: why won't you eat this?!"

Yeah big up Chicken Republic. The nuggets are **** though should have just got the proper chicken. I'm not surprised that your relatives were like that, you should have at least forced it down your throat and puked it when you got home, just out of simple courtesy...
Original post by yoyo462001
:whip: :spank:

For the last time yoyo I'm not into that BDSM **** ! :hand:
Reply 5164
Original post by + polarity -
It was... all right. Seemed a bit cliffhanger-y though :/

I see :beard: I don't see myself watching it any time soon!

yeaa, best not start somethin new so soon.. and the ending was kinda predictable, but then again, any other ending would have made 24 look like crapp. you heard about the 24 movie they are "going to be doing" later this year, or 2012? thoughts on that?
Original post by sango
****ing hell. No offence but you were a Cambridge candidate once upon a time... Anyways, what were your grades? Couldn't you have just reapplied? Especially since it sounds like you hate your course and uni...

Sorry to hear that though, hope things go your way in the future.

I know, shud've tried hard to get in - it's all my own fault for not giving a ****. Such is life :h:

I could've but that's why I needed a job. Without a job I can't pay the rent and without being able to pay the rent I'm homeless. At least this way I get to doss through uni and become a teacher or something.

You want to go York/Warwick? I had offers from them (Y). I chose York, seems nicer.
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Welcome home. :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by Pedus

I kno rightt... just enjoy the free life while you can lol! And she still a mod?!

True. :yep:

And yes she is. :yep:

For the last time yoyo I'm not into that BDSM **** ! :hand:

BDSM?? :confused:
Reply 5169
True. :yep:

And yes she is. :yep:

Ahh, good stuff!

Anyways, im off this now.. catchya all later on then! :ciao:

Look it up :facepalm2:
Original post by Pedus
Ahh, good stuff!

Anyways, im off this now.. catchya all later on then! :ciao:

Bye. :bigsmile:
Reply 5172

Bondage Domination Slaves & Masters. Involves leather, whips, handcuffs, leashes and lots and lots of lube...

Don't ask me how I know that...
Reply 5173
Original post by paddy__power
I know, shud've tried hard to get in - it's all my own fault for not giving a ****. Such is life :h:

I could've but that's why I needed a job. Without a job I can't pay the rent and without being able to pay the rent I'm homeless. At least this way I get to doss through uni and become a teacher or something.

You want to go York/Warwick? I had offers from them (Y). I chose York, seems nicer.

What, did the parents kick you out? If Warwick reject me then I'll make York my firm, though I heard that the place is dry...
Original post by sango
Bondage Domination Slaves & Masters. Involves leather, whips, handcuffs, leashes and lots and lots of lube...

Don't ask me how I know that...

I don't think we need to ask. :sly:

Look it up :facepalm2:

I've never said you were into it. :emo:
Awww bitch, all these rules!
I've never said you were into it. :emo:

It was a joke. :sigh:
Original post by sango
What, did the parents kick you out? If Warwick reject me then I'll make York my firm, though I heard that the place is dry...

No, I moved out a couple of years ago when I was 16 just before I started A levels lol.

Most unis are going to be pretty swag when matched against the expectations people who've never been to them have - usually fed by seeing american colleges on teen shows XD.

There will be clubs and crap everywhere and, frankly, after those three years the better a degree you have the more flexibility youwill have to go wherever you want - and by extension go to the liver places. Good logic eh :h:
if you start a thread how do you know when someones commented?

Latest