The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5180
Original post by paddy__power
No, I moved out a couple of years ago when I was 16 just before I started A levels lol.

Most unis are going to be pretty swag when matched against the expectations people who've never been to them have - usually fed by seeing american colleges on teen shows XD.

There will be clubs and crap everywhere and, frankly, after those three years the better a degree you have the more flexibility youwill have to go wherever you want - and by extension go to the liver places. Good logic eh :h:

Ah, fair enough. I'm not deluded enough to think that it will be like some teen soap opera but still, as long as I'm happy there, that's all that matters.
Just check the thread, it should appear in your watched threads. Or a replier might quote you.
Original post by Northumbrianursing
if you start a thread how do you know when someones commented?

Just go back to the thread.

if you start a thread how do you know when someones commented?

Watch it.
Reply 5184
Hey bitchez :h:
Original post by JayAyy
Hey bitchez :h:

Hey. :h:
:yawn:

Just realised I lurk more than post here these days :sad:
Reply 5187
Original post by fallen angel9
Hey. :h:

How you doin'? :h:
Original post by JayAyy
How you doin'? :h:

Yeah I'm good. I've written some more of my essay. :awesome:

How are you? :tongue:

It was a joke. :sigh:

:ashamed: You seemed serious.
Original post by sango
Ah, fair enough. I'm not deluded enough to think that it will be like some teen soap opera but still, as long as I'm happy there, that's all that matters.

Indeed. Most people enjoy where they end up due to the people they meet from my experience, the same will be true of your experience if, on other factors, the palce is sub-par.
Original post by yoyo462001
:ashamed: You seemed serious.

People never get my humour. :sad:
Reply 5192
Original post by Loz17

It's because there are too many blacks. I've tried to get rid of them, but they keep coming back :colonhash:

Yeah I'm good. I've written some more of my essay. :awesome:

How are you? :tongue:

Always doing your essay :p:

I'm all good, just too lazy to do any work ffs :facepalm2: :colonhash:
Original post by Loz17

:sad:

:hi: anyway.
Original post by JayAyy

Always doing your essay :p:

I'm all good, just too lazy to do any work ffs :facepalm2: :colonhash:

I always have an essay to do. :sad: I really wanted to get it out of thw way before the holidays as well. But that failed. :no:
Just go back to the thread.

so i have to remember the title of every single post i ever wrote :-o sorry if im sounding extrememly unintelligent here :smile:
Lol Jay

:hi:

Don't think I'll be here for long. Emotionally drained myself today
so i have to remember the title of every single post i ever wrote :-o sorry if im sounding extrememly unintelligent here :smile:

How many threads are you creating in a day? :tongue: Just remember the title and which area you posted in. It should also come up in your watched threads list. If someone's quoted you that will show up as well.
Reply 5198
Original post by yoyo462001
No puns or secrets just hard work. If you need help with econometrics I can help you out, learnt so many proofs in the last few days, very pleased with myself :smug:

Bitch :colonhash:
Will do :h:

Original post by + polarity -
Then perhaps it suggests that you're trying to answer questions too early, and you need to look at the underlying theory again?

I dunno you know. Maybe it's because I'm nervous?

Original post by paddy__power
English, with a hint of Politics.

Economics does not massively interest me tbh. I have a book or two somewhere but they were not the most ineresting of reads. Still - some people love it. No idea how you would get a first in it though, it seems that spending a lot of time revising the information would be good in such a degree and is the preferred method of the studious person(s) I know doing it butthis is to saynothing of its success.

Just allow it and get drunk :yes:

I know so many English and Politics students :p:

I don't drink anymore :smug:

Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
I would smash it up with a hammer into tiny pieces if there wasn't this stupid thing called guilt. :colonhash:

**** guilt ffs :colonhash:

No, you should atomatically have a "watched threads" widget on your home page. Any thread you post in will show there if new posts are made.

Should still be there if no home page settings have been manually changed.
Btw this should be in About TSR really but dw for now :smile:

Latest