The Student Room Group

Does Cambridge have any exclusive clubs?

As the title says.

Oxford most notably have The Bullingdon Club but does Cambridge have anything similar?
Reply 1
There's the Pitt Club but I don't think it manages quite the same reputation.
men only....
Reply 3
Kambar, you have to be an 'edgy' prick to go there, I think they check on the door.
Reply 4
pit club, went to some of their parties. usually hot girls around. also old college drinking societies like wyverns and etc. good luck. please don't work hard in ur first year. there is no reason lol
Reply 5
Original post by TableChair
Kambar, you have to be an 'edgy' prick to go there, I think they check on the door.

Lol. <3 Kambar.
There's the Apostles.

And, of course, Fight Club, behind the bins round the back of Sidney Sussex. But of course I can't talk about it.
haven't really heard of any with the same reputation. bullingdon club members are rich ***** with far too much money. think people are a tad more sensible (or at least secretive) at cambridge.
(edited 13 years ago)
Isn't the Pizza Express near Jesus an old elitists' haunt?
Reply 9
Original post by jjarvis
Lol. <3 Kambar.

They seem to hire the barstaff from mordor, there are bars on the windows, there was once a dead pigeon in the guys, and they serve cans of beer that I've never seen before or since, maybe they arrived on the wooden ship the whole place is built out of.

Oh, and it's full of *****.
Reply 10
I would have thought Cambridge itself was a pretty exclusive club...
If I get into Cambridge, I want to join the club.. How would that be possible?
Reply 12
Original post by King-Panther
If I get into Cambridge, I want to join the club.. How would that be possible?

In Soviet Cambridge, clubs join you
Original post by Jiamenguk

Invite only. :cool:
Reply 14
Original post by Jiamenguk

Appropriate in so many ways.

Quick Reply