The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn11
White girls are hot. :sexface:

But I can't even begin to start on how much of a no-no this for some black (nigerian) parents.

But I've never listened to my mum anyway so **** it. :colonhash:

you mean Nigerians Modas!
My son no date Oyinbo! Devil is a lier ooo!
I know what other brothers mean about white girls. There are a huge few that probably only want to be seen with you because you're black (call it jungle fever). They have this huge stereotype about black guys (you know the one ) and probably watch too much RnB videos.

There's this bigger expectation of you as well that comes with your blackness. People expect you to be hypersexualised, more agressive and be more dominant. Myself I cannot stand this trash club RnB and would much prefer to listen to Jazz or some soulful hip-hop.

You also see the worry in the white girl's parents eyes when you show your face when they bring in some black dude with braids. They don't know what to think as well seeing as I am well spoken as well (I do not speak like a Londoner or say blud)
Original post by Converse
Fam, man aint on a coconut ting you know, mans are on a malteser flex. Better still blud - a milky way.

No but really, I can't help who I am attracted to can I?

I like femininity in my girls.. Not butch.

Probably the saddest part is that your own mother is black. Your comments probably wouldn't mean anything to the random black girl on the street, but your actually a disgrace to all the females in your family. I know so many mixed race girls who have such sad identity crisis' because their sell out black dads talk crap about black women all day long.

You're the living 21st century Uncle Tom :banana::banana:
Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous
Probably the saddest part is that your own mother is black. Your comments probably wouldn't mean anything to the random black girl on the street, but your actually a disgrace to all the females in your family. I know so many mixed race girls who have such sad identity crisis' because their sell out black dads talk crap about black women all day long.

You're the living 21st century Uncle Tom :banana::banana:

You do realise I am 18. I have no kids, nor do I intend on talking negatively of black women to my children (when I have them).
Reply 84
Original post by Yawn11
They just don't do it for me man. Can't put my finger on why, but I'm not the only one got lots of of friends like me in that department.

And before anyone shouts racist, I have a somalian friend :ninja:

Please don't use the "I have a *insert ethnicity/nationality* friend" argument when denying you're racist, it is pathetic and holds no weight at all.
Reply 85
Original post by yahyahyah
****'s sake, are you so mentally retarded that you don't know this is incredibly common?

bit too common for my liking
Reply 86
Original post by therealOG
Please don't use the "I have a *insert ethnicity/nationality* friend" argument when denying you're racist, it is pathetic and holds no weight at all.

right. :colonhash:
Thread like this are ridiculous.
No big deal.

Get yourself a nice black man, then you can have little coffee coloured babies.
I have nothing useful to contribute here except to ask: I hope the "weird girl" from Skins you're talking about is either Cassie or Pandora :sogood:

For the Uninitiated;

Cassie

Pandora

EDIT: Wow............I take back the :sogood: They both look like children in all the pictures :lolwut:
Original post by therealOG

How can he be racist when he's also black?
White girls take drugs and have no morals in fact I don't like whiteys or crackers damn peckerwoods
(edited 13 years ago)
Black guys are no different to talk to then white guys. what's the problem?
Reply 93
Original post by Yawn11
White girls are hot. :sexface:

But I can't even begin to start on how much of a no-no this for some black (nigerian) parents.

But I've never listened to my mum anyway so **** it. :colonhash:

White girls are less drama than everyone else, but still just a possible beat.
Reply 94
Original post by jakemittle

Original post by jakemittle
you mean Nigerians Modas!
My son no date Oyinbo! Devil is a lier ooo!

How did a white guy get this soo accurate?
Reply 95
Original post by damidude
White girls are less drama than everyone else, but still just a possible beat.

I can't see myself in a relationship with a white girl unless she was really hot even then, she'd have to be different, like a challenge.

I prefer a little tone in my bitches, Hispanic bitches, Mix race bitches, Filipina and so on.

Like when you get a hot black girl/mix race girl's numbers it's high-5 worthy for the lads.

Get a white girl's number and they just look at you like pfft big deal I coulda got it too.
Original post by Yawn11
I can't see myself in a relationship with a white girl unless she was really hot even then, she'd have to be different, like a challenge.

I prefer a little tone in my bitches, Hispanic bitches, Mix race bitches, Filipina and so on.

Like when you get a hot black girl/mix race girl's numbers it's high-5 worthy for the lads.

Get a white girl's number and they just look at you like pfft big deal I coulda got it too.

"Bitches" :facepalm:
Reply 97
Original post by Yawn11

What you just said right there, is truth.
Thats the situation
Reply 98
Original post by Attlee_party
"Bitches" :facepalm:

Havn't you seen this guy on threads, he's rarely serious lol

Latest

Trending

Trending