The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Studying at Hollings wanting to stay at Cambridge Hall

I really want to stay at Cambridge Halls when I come to Manchester however would study consumer marketing at Cambrigde any one else have this problem and would it be possible to do so?
no you just put down Cambridge along with the other 4 choices you have to select when book your accommodation with MMU in April. Then you have to hope that you get your first choice usually you do though.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by jojospacemunky
no you just put down Cambridge along with the other 4 choices you have to select when book your accommodation with MMU in April. Then you have to hope that you get your first choice usually you do though.

Thanks this help and :O 5 choices thats quite alot. Are you studying there now?
Original post by bensafc
Thanks this help and :O 5 choices thats quite alot. Are you studying there now?

Yeah 5 is alot and if you see my signature below answers your latter question of studying there now hehe :biggrin: But good luck with your choices.
Reply 4
I don't think they give you your first choice and its just random
Reply 5
Original post by Emmylou19
I don't think they give you your first choice and its just random

Why would they ask you for a first choice then?
Reply 6
Original post by bensafc
Why would they ask you for a first choice then?

Well I applied on the day the applications opened and put cambridge as my first choice, briarfields as my second, oxford court as my third and Daisy Bank as my last (as no one should ever get there fourth choice) and I ended up at Daisy Bank when I study on the All Saints campus, I rang them on they gave me the 'first come first served' rubbish, when my boyfriend applied 3 weeks later he got cambridge and that wasn't his first choice either.
All I say don't get your hopes up, but you will probs get Cambridge because I know at least 5 different people that study at Hollings and live in Cambridge.
Reply 7
Original post by Emmylou19
Well I applied on the day the applications opened and put cambridge as my first choice, briarfields as my second, oxford court as my third and Daisy Bank as my last (as no one should ever get there fourth choice) and I ended up at Daisy Bank when I study on the All Saints campus, I rang them on they gave me the 'first come first served' rubbish, when my boyfriend applied 3 weeks later he got cambridge and that wasn't his first choice either.
All I say don't get your hopes up, but you will probs get Cambridge because I know at least 5 different people that study at Hollings and live in Cambridge.

Okay thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending