The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by steffanie
Unconditional from Durham! :smile:

ahh.. you have no idea how jealous I am of you right now!.. when did you send your application if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 1021
Original post by daisy.noble
Just got a conditional (AAA) from Durham! So happy! X

Unconditional from Durham! :smile:

Well done to you both :top2:

I want an offer now. :hmmm:
Original post by nuttynatz
ahh.. you have no idea how jealous I am of you right now!.. when did you send your application if you don't mind me asking?

Early October :smile:
I'm fond of the old 'no news is good news' saying, although the AES 'received by the department' message is perhaps the most demoralising thing in the entire world!
Are you waiting on many universities?
Original post by Mann18
Well done to you both :top2:

I want an offer now. :hmmm:

I'll trade you your Oxford offer for my Durham offer if you'd like... :tongue:
Early October :smile:
I'm fond of the old 'no news is good news' saying, although the AES 'received by the department' message is perhaps the most demoralising thing in the entire world!
Are you waiting on many universities?

haha.. yeah.. that saying has become my motto that I'm living life by at the moment! But it is still freaking irratating. I'm one of those people that can't even wait for test results for more than a week.. so this is absolute torture.:mad:

I've got two offers.. exeter :biggrin::biggrin: and Surrey (my backer)... but I was also rejected from Oxford.. before interview! So that has kinda left me wondering what was wrong with my application.. I know loads of people get rejected from Oxford, but it really knocks your confidence. Now I'm just waiting on Durham and Warwick. And I really love Durham.. I only applied to Oxford because I figured I might as well try since I had the grades. But Durham has always been my favourite :biggrin:

ah well, what can you do... NO NEWS iS GOOD NEWS!!! :mad::biggrin:
Original post by Us3rname
Congratulations to both of you :smile: Which college did you apply to?

university... but i think i have to wait for a letter to tell me which college I'll be put in :smile:
Original post by nuttynatz
haha.. yeah.. that saying has become my motto that I'm living life by at the moment! But it is still freaking irratating. I'm one of those people that can't even wait for test results for more than a week.. so this is absolute torture.:mad:

I've got two offers.. exeter :biggrin::biggrin: and Surrey (my backer)... but I was also rejected from Oxford.. before interview! So that has kinda left me wondering what was wrong with my application.. I know loads of people get rejected from Oxford, but it really knocks your confidence. Now I'm just waiting on Durham and Warwick. And I really love Durham.. I only applied to Oxford because I figured I might as well try since I had the grades. But Durham has always been my favourite :biggrin:

ah well, what can you do... NO NEWS iS GOOD NEWS!!! :mad::biggrin:

Hahah, we're exactly the same with this impatience business.
And for unis as well, I have an offer from Exeter too (yay!) and was also rejected by Oxford before interview (they obviously didn't recognise our brilliance :biggrin:) so I've spent the past month convinced my LNAT was absolutely diabolical!
Good luck for Durham and Warwick! :smile:
Congratulations to both of you :smile: Which college did you apply to?

Josephine Butler for me, so hopefully they have enough space for me!
Which one did you apply to?
Castle :smile: Place confirmed a while back, which is fantastic. Now I'm just waiting on Cambs before I make my decision.

Ooh nice!
Well good luck :smile:
Hahah, we're exactly the same with this impatience business.
And for unis as well, I have an offer from Exeter too (yay!) and was also rejected by Oxford before interview (they obviously didn't recognise our brilliance :biggrin:) so I've spent the past month convinced my LNAT was absolutely diabolical!
Good luck for Durham and Warwick! :smile:

haha.. omg.. my freaking soul mate! You've made my day... (sorry about Oxford by the way.. but you're right, they have no idea what they're missing!) fingers crossed for LNAT!

Thanks.. good luck to you to:biggrin: and you never know.. we might see each other in september! :smile:
Snap :smile: You applied Cambridge as well, right? Which college?

Yeppp, Corpus Christi! Did you apply to Camb too?
Cool, best of luck with your application! Not long now :smile:

I applied to Downing...not getting my hopes up!

Haha I know it's scary! Oh me neither! One of my interviews just went soooo terribly haha i'd be surprised if they haven't already burned my application haha!

Good luck to you too!
Newbie here :smile:

Applied for law at Cambridge, Durham, UCL, Bristol and Nottingham, still no offers :frown:
Scared to death about Cambridge though & potentially finding out tomorrow!!!
Original post by Dover_Beach
Newbie here :smile:

Applied for law at Cambridge, Durham, UCL, Bristol and Nottingham, still no offers :frown:
Scared to death about Cambridge though & potentially finding out tomorrow!!!

Which Cam college?
Reply 1034
just got rejected from durham, obviously A*A*A*A* predictions arent enough these days
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Which Cam college?

Christs's :smile:
Did you apply?
Original post by Dover_Beach
Christs's :smile:
Did you apply?

Oh cool, Christ's was in my final 2 colleges in my shortlist. Ended up applying to St Catharine's instead. My friend applied for Law at Christ's, though.

Nervous for tomorrow?
Reply 1037
I'll trade you your Oxford offer for my Durham offer if you'd like... :tongue:

I think I'm OK for now :p:
Reply 1038
I just go a rejection from Warwick, for law with a year abroad. I honestly dont know why. I wonder: does that mean that they will still consider me for 3 years programme?
Why does Oxbridge offer BA's in Law while everywhere else offers LLBs?

Latest

Trending

Trending