Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Original post by steffanie
I'm surprised it was this early, eek. Which college did you apply for? :smile:

I have applied for Castle!!!:biggrin:
I'm a little worried...might be over thinking things but...my AES hasn't changed...so im thinking if they are starting the offers and rejections, those who will be or have received offers..their status would have changed a couple of weeks ago...like yours (i think).
I seriously need to chill out...before i have a literal breakdown.:colondollar:
Are you a home student??:biggrin:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2201
Original post by kay_mart1
I'm a little worried...might be over thinking things but...my AES hasn't changed...so im thinking if they are starting the offers and rejections, those who will be or have received offers..their status would have changed a couple of weeks ago...like yours (i think).

I don't even think the system is that ingenious:tongue: I think we shouldn't worry that much:smile:
Original post by nuttynatz
I think my obsession has passed unhealthy:biggrin: Think positive though.. its good to be ambitious :smile:!..

thanks so much let me know to (and I'll try not to be to jealous).. and good luck! Hopefully we'll see each other at durham this time next year:smile: I can dream :biggrin:

Hey there!! Have you heard anything from Durham yet??? :colondollar:
Original post by Sappho
I don't even think the system is that ingenious:tongue: I think we shouldn't worry that much:smile:

Totally...i need to brethe...:smile:

Ooh posh :tongue:
I wouldn't worry, there's still ages to go yet! No news is good news! (that motto is my only method of survival at the moment haha)
Yep, I'm a home student :smile:
Ooh posh :tongue:
I wouldn't worry, there's still ages to go yet! No news is good news! (that motto is my only method of survival at the moment haha)
Yep, I'm a home student :smile:

Eeeeeeeek congrats again!!!
I will keep you posted (if you would like ofcourse)
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Eeeeeeeek congrats again!!!
I will keep you posted (if you would like ofcourse)
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yus, let me know!
Where else have you applied? :smile:
Yus, let me know!
Where else have you applied? :smile:

I have had offers from Manchester, Newcastle and Liverpool. Still waiting for Warwick to give me their verdict though!
You??:biggrin:
Reply 2208
Original post by Mfreeman.
Hey, couldn't help but notice how similar our grades and applications are ha.
I have 3a*4aand2b at gcse and 4A's and 1B at AS and am predicted A*(Hist)AA at A2. Have applied for history at York(offer)Southampton(offer)Sheffield(Offer)Sussex(offer) and Durham ( no reply ). Sent off my UCAS on 4th November.
Best of luck

Same situation!
but different unis, durham, york, leeds, liverpool, sussex
got offers from all but york and durham
TORTURE

best of luck guys :smile:
....except you're the competition
little conflicted
I have had offers from Manchester, Newcastle and Liverpool. Still waiting for Warwick to give me their verdict though!
You??:biggrin:

Ohh we don't have any more unis in common :frown:
I applied for Oxford (rejection), Durham (yay!), UCL (nothing), KCL (nothing) and Exeter (offer) :smile:
Well done for your offers! Would you firm Durham?
Any NatSci offers yet anyone?

"Your application has not yet been received by a College" :dry:
Hey there!! Have you heard anything from Durham yet??? :colondollar:

ha.. I wish:frown:! Only been checking like a hundred times a day! and got myself all worked up because quite a few people have come through with law offers lately. But I'm trying to chill until after the 15th and then start the panic again because I know its really crunch time then :biggrin: I got exams starting on the 11th so that will keep me occupied- for a while- haven't studied, so stressing about that to! :eek:

How about you???
Original post by webber8345
The letter I got from Durham after UCAS told me about my offer said that they should let you know within about 3 weeks of that letter being sent.
So I've still got till about the 10th I think.. but I'm still checking my email obsessively!

congrats on your offer btw :smile:

Original post by magicalyoghurt
It really is :biggrin: You're the second fan I've found since I changed my sig lols :tongue:

I'm only on season two though and exams are kinda stopping me from catching up at the mo :smile:

Oh, you're only just getting started!
Original post by alexcs

Yay another St Cuth's applicant :biggrin: There seems to be quite a few on here actuallys :smile:
Reply 2215
I've got unconditional offers from Lancaster (MSci Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology) and Durham (MSci Physics and Astronomy), which should I go to??? I haven't left much time to decide. Please tell me what would be the reasons to choose any of those.
Original post by e.lau16

Original post by e.lau16
has anyone who's not an oxbridge candidate heard anything or got any offers yet?

Got a Geography offer back in November
Reply 2217
Original post by Ollie901
Any NatSci offers yet anyone?

"Your application has not yet been received by a College" :dry:

Nope, mine says exactly the same and has done for around two months now. I was always expecting Durham to take ages, though.

Hopefully we shouldn't have to wait too much longer...
Reply 2218
Two of my friends got law offers a couple of days ago, so I am now FREAKING OUT. :s-smilie:
Come on Durham....please :P
Reply 2219
Original post by KayteeKaytee
Got a Geography offer back in November

lucky you! well done! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending