The Student Room Group

Why does everyone hate the BNP?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Benammieh
I am not being racist though. I am simply stating that the radical muslims are causing a problem because they dont agree with the western society. All they need to so is to go back to their homes whereby there will be no problems. I did not say all muslims are! so you havent made a point sorry!

but the ****ed up thing is that the radical muslims consider this to be their home....
the radical muslim extremist anjum chaudry was interviewed on gmtv by kate garraway, and he was complaining as usual (infidels, lack or morals, corruot society etc) as she asked him why he doesn't leave this country.... he turned it back on her and asked her why she didn't believe this was his country..... poor women was squirming and apologising to the scumbag.....

I understand what you're saying about relocating to his "home" country or any other country, but I don't agree on the basis that he doesn't belong here based on his ethnicity, rather that if he or others hate it so much, find a "nicer"place to live.... I say the same to the white nationalist whingers who always are so negative about this country; move to australia or any other country... and many do....
Reply 201
Original post by twl
Not saying anything has a place in British society. I'm not saying Christianity has anything to do with Britain... Christianity is Christianity.

Your "new gods" is new entertainment aristocracy. Roman empire had its famous gladiators, we have our equivalent. Nothing new.

you said something like 'in the long term, atheism has no future here....' (britain)
what do you mean by that and why?
Reply 202
Original post by bunty64
you said something like 'in the long term, atheism has no future here....' (britain)
what do you mean by that and why?

Atheists aren't having babies and more often than not, despite the occasions where it doesn't happen, beliefs are passed down vertically, from Parents > Children rather than horizontally from Peers > Peers.

For the majority, the way your parents think is the way you think.

Let me put it this way: if the Peer > Peer mechanism triumphs this time it would be an historical first. More likely attempts to persuade friends to change their belief to atheism will become more and more uncool.

In short, atheists are screwed. They won't be wiped out completely though, that has never happened.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 203
Original post by twl
Atheists aren't having babies and more often than not, despite the occasions where it doesn't happen, beliefs are passed down vertically, from Parents > Children rather than horizontally from Peers > Peers.

For the majority, the way your parents think is the way you think.

Let me put it this way: if the Peer > Peer mechanism triumphs this time it would be an historical first. More likely attempts to persuade friends to change their belief to atheism will become more and more uncool.

In short, atheists are screwed. They won't be wiped out completely though, that has never happened.

I don't believe it has anything to do with the birth rates of the athiest community, rather that the theist/agnostic community is far greater than the athiest community... there will always be athiests and I only see their numbers increasing, what with the decline of christianity...
Reply 204
Original post by bunty64
I don't believe it has anything to do with the birth rates of the athiest community, rather that the theist/agnostic community is far greater than the athiest community... there will always be athiests and I only see their numbers increasing, what with the decline of christianity...

Christianity has taken a hit in the last generation but, as I said, this generation as a consequence is less family orientated and are not having kids. How many atheist families with 3 or 4 kids do you know? Atheists can afford kids but they don't have them... discuss.
Reply 205
Original post by twl
Christianity has taken a hit in the last generation but, as I said, this generation as a consequence is less family orientated and are not having kids. How many atheist families with 3 or 4 kids do you know? Atheists can afford kids but they don't have them... discuss.

I onyly know of one atheist family with 3 kids...... why don't athiests have kids? Pls tell me...

why do you think christianity has 'taken a hit'? I belive the the whole "broken britain" society is as a result of the decline of christianity.. agree?
Reply 206
Original post by bunty64
I onyly know of one atheist family with 3 kids...... why don't athiests have kids? Pls tell me...

Part of giving yourself the label "atheist" is a strive for self-perfection. Atheists so want to be perfect themselves and live their own perfect lives that they don't think about kids and all the hassle and imperfections that may result if they were to get it wrong. Raising kids is hard, and you never know, they might become religious, i.e. less than perfect people like them, so the only way to guarantee that does not happen is not to have kids, or to have fewer.

why do you think christianity has 'taken a hit'?

Over the last half century or so human achievement has been very great. People have come to think the whole world revolves around humans, human control everything that happens... even the climate system.

Christianity has it that this world is Created by God. We can discover God's Creation. Ultimately though, we don't control it and nor will our understanding of it ever be complete... we are still our Father's children.

I belive the the whole "broken britain" society is as a result of the decline of christianity.. agree?

"Broken Britain" is a label... if by that label you mean "broken families" then I agree that had stronger Christian values prevailed there would be more intact families and more children with a more enriching environmental upbringing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 207
Original post by bunty64
but the ****ed up thing is that the radical muslims consider this to be their home....
the radical muslim extremist anjum chaudry was interviewed on gmtv by kate garraway, and he was complaining as usual (infidels, lack or morals, corruot society etc) as she asked him why he doesn't leave this country.... he turned it back on her and asked her why she didn't believe this was his country..... poor women was squirming and apologising to the scumbag.....

I understand what you're saying about relocating to his "home" country or any other country, but I don't agree on the basis that he doesn't belong here based on his ethnicity, rather that if he or others hate it so much, find a "nicer"place to live.... I say the same to the white nationalist whingers who always are so negative about this country; move to australia or any other country... and many do....

Yeah it's very true. No country is perfect in terms of dealing with morals and norms. It's just humanity. At the end of the day they're gonna have to deal with it. I don't think britain should change because a couple of radicals are crying, Britain is a very liberal country now and that is what their going to have to face and be happy with!
Reply 208
Original post by Benammieh
Yeah it's very true. No country is perfect in terms of dealing with morals and norms. It's just humanity. At the end of the day they're gonna have to deal with it. I don't think britain should change because a couple of radicals are crying, Britain is a very liberal country now and that is what their going to have to face and be happy with!

the fact is that britain wouldn't change due protests by extreme minority religous fanatics.... it is just the right wing on the other side who use this to recruit people to their cause (anti-immigration/foreign (even though they say it is not)

all we hear about "islamification" in britain by certain elements of our media is pure **** stirring.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 209
Original post by bunty64
the fact is that britain wouldn't change due protests by extreme minority religous fanatics.... it is just the right wing on the other side who use this to recruit people to their cause (anti-immigration/foreign (even though they say it is not)

all we hear about "islamification" in britain by certain elements of our media is pure **** stirring.

Where do you live?

I don't want your actual address but your town or city will do. Failing that your county.

So you live in London - which part? Surely you are aware as a resident of London there are parts of London that are not quite the same as they were 50 years ago...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 210
Original post by twl
Where do you live?

I don't want your actual address but your town or city will do. Failing that your county.

So you live in London - which part? Surely you are aware as a resident of London there are parts of London that are not quite the same as they were 50 years ago...

chiswick,wst lon....... Yes, but the same applies to most places on earth....... change happens.... its inevitable......those who can't accept change either do something about it, and if they can't, then move on.....

thats what I said in an eariler post; either vote at the polling station, or vote at immigration with your passsports and claim that expat status...

I can't stand people who whine about britain and its problems, be they the extremist violent islamists or the white right wing nationalists......
Reply 211
Original post by bunty64
chiswick,wst lon.......

If we're talking Monopoly board... that's at least a Yellow.

Yes, but the same applies to most places on earth....... change happens.... its inevitable......those who can't accept change either do something about it, and if they can't, then move on.....

Would you like it if none of your neighbours spoke English and looked at you suspiciously as you walked down the street?

Okay, you may say this is how many minorities feel in Britain - but doesn't that prove what people are saying, in some parts of Britain, British have become a minority.

thats what I said in an eariler post; either vote at the polling station, or vote at immigration with your passsports and claim that expat status...

I can't stand people who whine about britain and its problems, be they the extremist violent islamists or the white right wing nationalists......

Your MP is Mary Macleod, one of the few Conservative MPs from London.

It's fair to say, therefore, your direct experience of what we shall call cultural change has not reached your doorstep.
Original post by DorianGrayism
This is such a load of nonsense and I am saying that from the point of view of an Asian.

Its not nonsense at all. Its a pretty accurate description of the nationalist attitude.

The most annoying thing to me about the BNP is how the claim to want to preserve British culture, when they dont even have a clue what that means.

British "culture" (and i use that word loosely because it doesnt really mean anything), or "being British", is about the freedom of the individual citizen to believe in whatever they want, aspire and become whatever they want, follow whatever culture they want, so long as they dont infringe the rights of others. These are some of the most basic principles of British society, they have been since Magna Carta was signed and they are enshrined in our common law.

The BNP does not want to preserve this, they want to completely undermine it. They just want everybody to conform to their, "Nationalist approved British culture".
OP talks like it's a bloody "us or them" scenario. It's not; tightening our border a little and implementing more efficient border patrols to keep illegals out presents a win-win situation. That's why nobody agrees with the BNP. The hate on the other hand stems from the fact that the vast majority of their supporters are uneducated bigoted morons who just need somewhere to shaft their own shortcomings.

Just take a look at UKIP; fairly similar to the BNP in terms of issues tackled, but their supporters aren't giving anyone an active reason to hate them.

edit: Just wanted to say how narrow-minded being worried about ethnic cleansing to the point of turning a country on its head actually is; seriously, where do people see Britain, or even the world, in fifty years? Will something as trivial as our genome (which merely take care of our bodily functions) still be the basis of mankind's judgement of others? People have been complaining about the rate of change for centuries in this country now, but just look how far our fluidity has taken us. Forget fifty years, try a thousand; just how long do these fear mongers plan on maintaining the status quo of yesteryear?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 214
Original post by twl
If we're talking Monopoly board... that's at least a Yellow.

Would you like it if none of your neighbours spoke English and looked at you suspiciously as you walked down the street?

Okay, you may say this is how many minorities feel in Britain - but doesn't that prove what people are saying, in some parts of Britain, British have become a minority.

Your MP is Mary Macleod, one of the few Conservative MPs from London.

It's fair to say, therefore, your direct experience of what we shall call cultural change has not reached your doorstep.

not familiar with monopoly (I know, it may be shocking).....

well wouldn't mind the english part (I believe this is just limited to a few northern towns/streets), but wouldn't be too pleased at the dirty looks

Yes indeed, in some towns in britain, whites have become the minority and in others they are just perceived to be...... I don't believe the right wing hype..... places like bradford have long been ethnic bases and so have some inner city areas........

Not familiar with local MPs tbh..... 'cultural change' hasn't reached my area but just a mile or so away its a different story (still a white majority)
Reply 215
Original post by wildrover
And point out were in there manifesto it states this.

you just proved the classic point on BNP supporters being ignorant. Good job mate! X'D
Reply 216
NICK GRIFFIN FAILED QUOTES

"... you've only got to look at people like Peter Hitchens writing for the Daily Mail, Littlejohn writing in the Sun, even people like Polly Toynbee writing in the Observer... they are intellectuals and so on" [on commenting on the greatness of the white race.] Nick Griffin BBC Interview, 2004

“I am well aware that the ORTHODOX opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the earth is flat…I have reached the conclusion that the ‘extermination’ tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter day witch-hysteria.” - Nick Griffin
"So you're saying the government gased, burned, maimed, murdered and planted 6 million bodies for propaganda?"- reporter
"...Yes."

"All Muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims and as for gays, not all gays are militant and want to shove it down everyone’s throats." -Nick Griffin

"How do you choose which people can enter your party?"
"You just have to look at them"
"You can tell the difference between, say, a Polish person and a British person? Just by look?" - Interview with Nick Griffin with the Daily Mail

"I want to see Britain become the 99 per cent genetically white country she was just eleven years before I was born, and I want to die knowing that I have helped to set her on a course whereby her future genetic makeup will one day not even resemble that of January 1948, but that of July 1914." - Nick Griffin, in a speech, the week after he stated that he was not rascist in a white supremecist way, just proud of being British.

XD you fail fatman. And fix your face u make puppies cry
Reply 217
Take the hint mate. Sounds like people go out of their way to avoid to.you're not popular r you buddy? Get out more u'll feel better
Reply 218
Original post by twl
Part of giving yourself the label "atheist" is a strive for self-perfection. Atheists so want to be perfect themselves and live their own perfect lives that they don't think about kids and all the hassle and imperfections that may result if they were to get it wrong. Raising kids is hard, and you never know, they might become religious, i.e. less than perfect people like them, so the only way to guarantee that does not happen is not to have kids, or to have fewer.

Over the last half century or so human achievement has been very great. People have come to think the whole world revolves around humans, human control everything that happens... even the climate system.

Christianity has it that this world is Created by God. We can discover God's Creation. Ultimately though, we don't control it and nor will our understanding of it ever be complete... we are still our Father's children.

"Broken Britain" is a label... if by that label you mean "broken families" then I agree that had stronger Christian values prevailed there would be more intact families and more children with a more enriching environmental upbringing.

call the label something else.... the same problems still remain.... the christian values would have prevailed had they not opted for the pick and mix choice for their christian faith....
That or he's just noticed that you're a ********.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending