Great.
Original post by Hooovan*
RE Kat and Ronnie storyline:

Spoiler

Great.

I'll second that comment.

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust
I thought you'd all like to see this! Clears up a few cyber rumours haha!
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/scoop/a296191/the-truth-behind-some-enders-rumours.html

While EastEnders bosses won't be giving too much away by revealing how long the story will be running for, any suggestion that the reveal episode has already been shot is untrue - so it looks like it'll be continuing for a while longer.

FFS :colonhash:
I'm with this man 100%.

Man on Digital Spy named Peter

This storyline is a disgrace. The swap aspect of this storyline is awful, insensitive and nothing more than a rating chasing plot. Ronnie too is the wrong character to be suffering so much death and tragedy all the time. I hope the BBC has the decency to bring this storyline to a reveal sooner rather than later. Ronnie, as a grieving mum who has been through more than what is appropriate even for a soap, should be seen to receive help not turned into some baby kidnapper.
Reply 5804
tanya's hair is really bugging me! looks like she just got out of bed! the first time i thought it was because she was too excited to see the house or something, but it's just getting worse and worse!

:shock:

Just saw the image on DS of the paper and it's going to be the main headline on the front page!
I doubt she actually quite because of the baby swap storyline. The Sun is probably just sensationalising it.

Anyway, there's a rumour that she's signed up to a film and that's why she quit.
Reply 5808
Are they gonna get a replacement actress or just get rid of Ronnie altogether?
Original post by The Stig
:shock:

Just saw the image on DS of the paper and it's going to be the main headline on the front page!

I'm not shocked at all. This storyline was definitely going to be the end for Ronnie. Shame really, Sam & Jessie are probably the best two actresses on the show. Wonder where this leaves Jack & Roxy?
Original post by u4m1r
Are they gonna get a replacement actress or just get rid of Ronnie altogether?

Get rid of her, I doubt they'll recast a big character like Ronnie.
I write for EastEnders :smile:
Good for her anyway, giving her depressing story lines non stop loses its drama and appeal. I loved Ronnie as a character at first and slowly her blonde, sparkling, happy self was ripped apart bit by bit, day by day. One drama after another, each one darker and more depressing. Now its got too dark and deep for me. Wasn't suffering years of mental, verbal, physical AND sexual abuse from her father enough? jack nearly dead? Jack condemned to never walk? her sister hating her? pathetic excuse of a mother? losing her long lost child TWICE! suffering a miscarriage? Jack sleeping and having a baby with her sister? Seeing her sister inherit millions of pounds... and then waste it? her father murdered? gaining a brother and losing a brother? (where did he go? ha)

Now she loses a third baby and then swaps it with a woman's baby who she had a loving growing friendship with...

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING!
(edited 13 years ago)
Good on Sam for having principles if she actually did quit because of the storyline! She might have quit just because she wanted to do something else! I wish her well, she's a great actress! Now all we need to do is get rid of Jack-in-a-wooden-box and Roxy...
Original post by diamonddust
Good on Sam for having principles if she actually did quit because of the storyline! She might have quit just because she wanted to do something else! I wish her well, she's a great actress! Now all we need to do is get rid of Jack-in-a-wooden-box and Roxy...

I find it bit suspicious that Sam decides to hand over resignation letter after the receiving the script for this storyline. The Sun & Daily Mail are not known for printing facts but i think there's at least some truth in it as Sam said herself she found filming the scenes difficult.

Thank you. Thank you. Someone who finally sees what I see in Jack......Sadly I can't see Scott Maslen leaving anytime soon.
Full respect to her if she's quit for that reason and a principled one. But she's a very good actress and there's no doubt she'll find work. You see alot of other actors who leave for "pastures new" coughShaneRichieJessieWallaceandquitefewotherscough and end up returning a year or two later when work dries up. But Womack will find better work I'm sure.

TBH, it shows a lack of research on behalf of the script writers that they didn't get vibes from the actors etc about how they would feel about it considering the actors involved are parents themselves. Surely if they were a member of the audience, they'd feel uncomfortable watching that as a parent.

With this angle going dreadfully wrong and a few others I've heard of which suck, this new producer and writing team should be fired and go for another job where this "creative" ideas will actually be a hit.
the general consensus is that Scott Maslen is an awful actor lol.
Original post by Aky786UK
Full respect to her if she's quit for that reason and a principled one. But she's a very good actress and there's no doubt she'll find work. You see alot of other actors who leave for "pastures new" coughShaneRichieJessieWallaceandquitefewotherscough and end up returning a year or two later when work dries up. But Womack will find better work I'm sure.

TBH, it shows a lack of research on behalf of the script writers that they didn't get vibes from the actors etc about how they would feel about it considering the actors involved are parents themselves. Surely if they were a member of the audience, they'd feel uncomfortable watching that as a parent.

With this angle going dreadfully wrong and a few others I've heard of which suck, this new producer and writing team should be fired and go for another job where this "creative" ideas will actually be a hit.

Incidentally Shane and Jessie were enticed back by this storyline.
Nooooooo! :frown: I really like Samantha as an actress as well. :emo:
its so special year is for me 2011
Her contract still has years to run, as far we've always known she's been happy at EastEnders so it must be this story which has pushed her over the edge. Then again, she was offered more uplifting story lines which she declined so it could just simply be something better has come up.

Original post by Sam89
WARNING SPOILER!

And Glenda's gonna be a surrogate mother for Syed and Christian's child! :O

Not true, it was confirmed in the link on the previous page.

Latest