The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Applicant Thread for Entry in 2011!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2040
Original post by Swiss Miss
Offer!! human sciences.. so excited :biggrin:

When did that come through?

I'm applying for human sciences too and I got one of those 'recommendation for an offer' letters about a month ago.

:<
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2041
heyy ive applied for classical civ and archaeology.... i got an openday/interview thing... has anyone got an offer from the classics department???
Original post by Sime

I'm applying for human sciences too and I got one of those 'recommendation for an offer' letters about a month ago.

I got my recommendation letter on the 17th and I got my offer this morning :smile:

Dont worry! I'm sure you'll get yours soon! Apparently the letter basically means you've got it
unconditional offer for Eco and Stats :biggrin: !!!!!
Original post by Sime

Same :frown:
Reply 2045
UCL for medicine!!!
Reply 2046
Law with French Law
A tad nervous about the reply, have heard nothing.
Also haven't come across many others applying for my course!
Reply 2047
Original post by krishanchopra

Original post by krishanchopra
anyone got offers for UCL law yet? y do they take so long? :s

Nope (although its law with french)
Felt like I did terrible in the LNAT! Not getting my hopes up
Reply 2048
I'm thinking probably looking at a rejection because I sent off ages ago and haven't been sent any form of questionnaire. In fact, I've only had an acknowledgement.
Oh well.
Username: goldandelion
Course: Ancient World Studies
Planned Entry: 2011
Reply 2050
Original post by Amrita12
Law with French Law
A tad nervous about the reply, have heard nothing.
Also haven't come across many others applying for my course!

I'm in the exact same situation! Glad to find someone else. I've seen others with interviews/offers ahh
Offer for Human Sciences, AAB in any order :smile: So happy, good luck everyone still waiting :smile:
Reply 2052
Original post by goldandelion
Username: goldandelion
Course: Ancient World Studies
Planned Entry: 2011

Sammme, have you heard anything?
Reply 2053
Original post by viola146

I'm in the exact same situation! Glad to find someone else. I've seen others with interviews/offers ahh

Finally, I have encountered someone else haha :smile:
I'm trying not to get my hopes up... how do you think your LNAT went?
Reply 2054
Original post by Amrita12
Finally, I have encountered someone else haha :smile:
I'm trying not to get my hopes up... how do you think your LNAT went?

Me neither. I was rejected for Oxford, and my ASs were a bit crap (ABBB) but I'm targeted A*AA, and my school is well below average (it has been in special measures for a great deal of my time here).

I think it must have been ok, as loads of people were rejected November time because of their LNAT. I was quite happy with it at the time, but it'll be interesting to find out.
Original post by imazing
Sammme, have you heard anything?

nothing :frown:
my application got acknowledged not long after it was sent off, but I've heard nothing past that...

what about you? :smile:
Reply 2056

Me neither. I was rejected for Oxford, and my ASs were a bit crap (ABBB) but I'm targeted A*AA, and my school is well below average (it has been in special measures for a great deal of my time here).

I think it must have been ok, as loads of people were rejected November time because of their LNAT. I was quite happy with it at the time, but it'll be interesting to find out.

Oh nice, thats brilliant! And its always good to aim high :smile:
I got AAAB... aiming for a little higher this year.
Lets hope they have sent most of their rejections out already!
Has anyone who's applied for Ancient World Studies applied for it with a uear abroad?
Was rejected yesterday for R000: German and Russian. Due to the competition this year, they said they could only accept people who were the best, and unfortunately my academic profile wasn't deemed as good as other candidates. C'est la vie! I was fairly sure I wanted to do Single honours Russian anyway, so that's my mind made up for me :smile:

Good luck to everyone else who's still waiting for replies!
Reply 2059
Got an interview at UCL this Tuesday!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending