The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crazy Paving
Well they got found out, innit, which is why one requested a ban and the other made a new account.

I never knew that. :eek: How did they get found out? Was it FB? :no: I want Jenni to come back though. :sad:
Well they got found out, innit, which is why one requested a ban and the other made a new account.

Why was being found out so bad? :dontknow:
Original post by fallen angel9
I never knew that. :eek: How did they get found out? Was it FB? :no: I want Jenni to come back though. :sad:

I'm not entirely sure, something like that perhaps. :dontknow: I want Jenni back too, but I doubt she will. :sad:

Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Why was being found out so bad? :dontknow:

Probably because of some of the stuff we post on here and the amount of time some of us spend on here may be looked down on. :colondollar:

Probably because of some of the stuff we post on here and the amount of time some of us spend on here may be looked down on. :colondollar:

Oh. :sad:

Who cares what other people think! :fuhrer:

Come back Jennikins, we love you. :puppyeyes:
What CP said. :colondollar:
I've gone back to formspring, not sure if this is a good thing :holmes:
Oh. :sad:

Who cares what other people think! :fuhrer:

Come back Jennikins, we love you. :puppyeyes:

but stuff we've said when trolling or when messing around could be taken seriously by people who aren't on tsr :shock:
Original post by A_master
I've gone back to formspring, not sure if this is a good thing :holmes:

Anonymous abuse. :colone:

Original post by amiejade-x
but stuff we've said when trolling or when messing around could be taken seriously by people who aren't on tsr :shock:

Then those people need to get a life. :plz2:
(edited 13 years ago)

Yeah, like the racist banter. When walking through London with some friends once, I was being racist, in a funny, non offensive way, and they all took it so seriously and told me to shut up. :wtf: eg I said "look at all the chinks taking our job" when walking through Chinatown. :erm: They had a go at me for saying chink.

That said, some of them do understand racist banter. :yep:

Hey A_master.
(edited 13 years ago)
This Live Wallpaper is beautiful :emog:

I've always liked hexagons
Yeah, like the racist banter. When walking through London with some friends once, I was being racist, in a funny, non offensive way, and they all took it so seriously and told me to shut up. :wtf: eg I said "look at all the chinks taking our job" when walking through Chinatown. :erm: They had a go at me for saying chink.

That said, some of them do understand racist banter. :yep:

I would have lol'ed. :giggle:
Anonymous abuse. :colone:

Uh oh :afraid:

I would have lol'ed. :giggle:

It's true though! The only reason I accept the Chinese is because of their food. :yum:

I remember going to a Vietnamese friends birthday once a few years ago, and she made us such a great dish. :sogood: I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was delicious. And the Chinese guy I live with makes great food too. :coma:

Uh oh :afraid:

Oh, you give as good as you get :hmmmm2:
It's true though! The only reason I accept the Chinese is because of their food. :yum:

I remember going to a Vietnamese friends birthday once a few years ago, and she made us such a great dish. :sogood: I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was delicious. And the Chinese guy I live with makes great food to. :coma:

:rofl:

I like you. :daydreaming:
Like you too. :awesome:
Original post by JayAyy

Results

Well done everyone! :h:

Best effnic, oh man :love:
The neckclicker has returned. :indiff:
Original post by + polarity -
Oh, you give as good as you get :hmmmm2:

Fo' real!
Omg, I people actually nominated me. :daydreaming: