The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I get negs loads generally coz I'm a mod with an opinion.

Anyone good with windows 7?
Original post by Crazy Paving
Yeah it bugs me when people neg me for posts from a while ago, before the change even happened! :angry:

This thread was made in July 2009 ffs. I hate it when people post on old threads and bump them up.:mad:
Original post by + polarity -
Mine's the Pilot Hi-TecPoint V5. The blue is vibrant, the 0.5 mm stream means the ink lasts for a long time, and the line is consistently thick.

ffs polarity i thought you were cool :facepalm2:
Before you and Smeh properly knew each other. :moon:

Just made 2 mod nominations, and pol, you're not one of them. :console:
Original post by amiejade-x
is anyone else watching rudetube? :rofl:

no but I'm about to watch the Graham Norton Show :awesome: that guy is so funny - such a legend.
Original post by Loz17

I use it but I dont think I'd be much help. I'm one of those people who justs fiddles around with something until it works. :mmm:

what did you expect? :curious:

Something interesting you're always talking about tweaking your phone yet it looks like a 3310 :colonhash:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
no but I'm about to watch the Graham Norton Show :awesome: that guy is so funny - such a legend.

Hate him. :yucky:
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17

Tell us their names and we'll get em 'sorted' :horse:
Original post by Loz17

Didn't notice this; I'm using W7 atm :unsure:

Original post by amiejade-x
ffs polarity i thought you were cool :facepalm2:

:closedeyes:

Original post by yoyo462001
Something interesting you're always talking about tweaking your phone yet it looks like a 3310 :colonhash:

3310, wth, just 'cause you can't comprehend Android. I bet you use your phone to call people and nothing else ffs

incompetence
Someone sub me. :puppyeyes:
Original post by yoyo462001
Tell us their names and we'll get em 'sorted' :horse:

I can usually sort them myself seeing as most are n00bs or -1 :p:
Its an update question. Need to buy a product key (£40) but I have no money until sunday. And my trial runs out sunday. Would I still be abe to access the net then? And will it allow the update on a trial version?
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17
Its an update question. Need to buy a product key (£40) but I have no money until sunday. And my trial runs out sunday. Would I still be abe to access the net then? And will it allow the update on a trial version?

Are you using a Windows 7 trial? :s-smilie:

If you know any engineering students, you could ask them for a key. I got W7 fo' free via the MSDNAA which is for Engineering and Comp Sci students, IIRC.
Are you using a Windows 7 trial? :s-smilie:

If you know any engineering students, you could ask them for a key. I got W7 fo' free via the MSDNAA which is for Engineering and Comp Sci students, IIRC.

I know comp sci and multimedia students But I wont see them and I think they might want it.

I had too only think I could get at short notice. My vista is ****ed and I don't wanna use it anymore.
Reply 5976
Original post by Loz17

GAH! Nobody negs my Lozzy Wozzy! Tell me their names and I'll neg them every month. That is until they sub and grass me up to a mod, whom I will neg. :holmes:
What FM gets up to in her spare time. :teehee:

First time I've been negged on this thread. :holmes:
Original post by sango
GAH! Nobody negs my Lozzy Wozzy! Tell me their names and I'll neg them every month. That is until they sub and grass me up to a mod, whom I will neg. :holmes:

:rofl: Aww sweetheart :love:

Its ok. I think nothing of rep anyway :h: