The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
My last chance, that's understandable I suppose...but I'll never let you down again!

I heard that from you before :hand:
oh no she didn't
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Well she may come back to life :P

And maybe I have secret plans to kill off the film thread :ninjagirl:

Tempted to quote you in the Film thread, we could all castrate you. :teehee:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Tempted to quote you in the Film thread, we could all castrate you. :teehee:

You can't do that, I have superpowers :ahee:
i like misfits
Reply 1605
I heard that from you before :hand:

I may have been drunk, I may have been sleep TSR-ing, I may have been TSR-raped. But I can assure you this time I definitely mean it!
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I may have been drunk, I may have been sleep TSR-ing, I may have been TSR-raped. But I can assure you this time I definitely mean it!

You spelt definitely correctly (which makes me happy), so I shall believe you for now!
Original post by minimus777
i like misfits

i hate it. :colonhash:

QUESTION: I'm on ticketmaster, and I want to buy a ticket. How young do you need to be to qualify for a 'children's' ticket? :colondollar:
Reply 1608
You spelt definitely correctly (which makes me happy), so I shall believe you for now!

I always think there's an 'a' in it, but Google Chrome argues otherwise, and I don't want to fall out with this computer too. On this occasion it saved me!

Odd though that it puts a red squiggle under Google...they made the thing!

You put this gif in your sig! :biggrin:

Woo :five:

And thanks to you!
I swear I've looked up photos of Simon online but i can't seem to find a good one. :sad:
But now i got it and i put it as my sig so that i can just look at it anytime. :love:
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I always think there's an 'a' in it, but Google Chrome argues otherwise, and I don't want to fall out with this computer too. On this occasion it saved me!

Odd though that it puts a red squiggle under Google...they made the thing!

I got taught it this way...

If you put an a in definitely, you are definitely an a-hole... :ahee:
Original post by kristinaalovesu
And thanks to you!
I swear I've looked up photos of Simon online but i can't seem to find a good one. :sad:
But now i got it and i put it as my sig so that i can just look at it anytime. :love:

You're welcome :chaplin:
Reply 1612
I got taught it this way...

If you put an a in definitely, you are definitely an a-hole... :ahee:

Clever! :biggrin:
Now when ever I go to spell it I will be thinking of you and how amazing you are!

Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Clever! :biggrin:
Now when ever I go to spell it I will be thinking of you and how amazing you are!

Ha ha you need to do a lot more sucking up to get into my good books :wink:
Reply 1614
Ha ha you need to do a lot more sucking up to get into my good books :wink:

Well I'll try harder tomorrow! Think I need to try get some sleep. Night!
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Well I'll try harder tomorrow! Think I need to try get some sleep. Night!

Night hun, have a lovely dream of me and that'll help on the way to forgiveness :wink:
Reply 1616
Night hun, have a lovely dream of me and that'll help on the way to forgiveness :wink:

I dreamt that all my holiday requests at work got declined so I couldn't go to any festivals or gigs this year. And then it made me think of how great it was just knowing that, although we never saw each other, for one weekend last year we were in the same place!

I'm up too early, I need to get into night mode for a week of night shifts starting tomorrow night.
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I dreamt that all my holiday requests at work got declined so I couldn't go to any festivals or gigs this year. And then it made me think of how great it was just knowing that, although we never saw each other, for one weekend last year we were in the same place!

I'm up too early, I need to get into night mode for a week of night shifts starting tomorrow night.

Ha ha indeed, we were about 10 tents away from each other and never knew :moon:

I'm in night mode, perfect for my night out tonight, not so perfect for lectures starting on monday...
Reply 1618
Ha ha indeed, we were about 10 tents away from each other and never knew :moon:

I'm in night mode, perfect for my night out tonight, not so perfect for lectures starting on monday...

I don't know how you missed us tbh, dressed in bright pink, cowboy hats, feather boas, bunny ears etc.

I love working nights, no customers to deal with, we often order in pizza, or go for a whetherspoons breakfast after work (they open at 8 but don't serve alcohol until 9, what's the bloody point in that?) and we can have a good laugh, talking about things that wouldn't usually be deemed appropriate on the shop floor :teehee: but it really ****s you up sometimes, especially when it's a week of shifts rather than the odd 1 or 2.
Original post by hobo06
I don't know how you missed us tbh, dressed in bright pink, cowboy hats, feather boas, bunny ears etc.

I love working nights, no customers to deal with, we often order in pizza, or go for a whetherspoons breakfast after work (they open at 8 but don't serve alcohol until 9, what's the bloody point in that?) and we can have a good laugh, talking about things that wouldn't usually be deemed appropriate on the shop floor :teehee: but it really ****s you up sometimes, especially when it's a week of shifts rather than the odd 1 or 2.

I spent most of my time in the arena rather than the campsite :smile: music = :ahee:

Alcohol at 8am is best type of alcohol :frown:

:console: you'll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending