The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mel0n
:rofl: Someone's predictions of the baby swap ending: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1420917

I especially like:

Ronnie gets a mysterious DVD posted through her door. She watches it. It is her stealing Kat's baby. Lauren has filmed the whole thing.

Lauren blackmails Ronnie for money. Ronnie gives Lauren £20,000 as promised and Lauren bins the disk.

Tiffiny's school is doing a project on recycling so she and Morgan raid the bins to see what they can find and stumble across the DVD and take it home.

Whitney sees the DVD lying on the table and mistakes it for a Robbie Williams CD that Connor made her. She gets chatting to Mo at the market and Mo asks to borrow her CD.

Mo goes to play the "CD" on a portable CD player in the vic but it doesn't work. She asks Tamwar to take a look at it.

Tamwar takes the DVD back to his and plays it in front of Zainab and they find out the horrific truth.

Zainab goes to confront Ronnie, but gets mowed down by Janine on the way, and when she wakes up from her coma, remembers nothing about it. Tamwar can see Kat moving on, and Ronnie bonding with the baby and is in a dilemma about what to do.

He eventually confides in Darren, who confides in Jodie, who confides in Vanessa, who tells Max, who tells Jack on Christmas day in a crowded Queen Vic.

I love that, could so imagine that happening - it's so wacky! :tongue:
Original post by The_Male_Melons
Murder spree was the wrong word.

Charlotte was the one who touched Colin, then he collapsed and died.

I felt sorry for that old woman in tonight's episode.

Claudia is hilarious. She will be the new landlady of the Rover...

I agree. :frown:

Lol, I hope I look as good as Claudia and Audrey when I'm 70! :tongue:
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
I agree. :frown:

Lol, I hope I look as good as Claudia and Audrey when I'm 70! :tongue:

haha, Claudia is a legend. She makes me laugh.

Audrey and another lover... meh
Reply 5923
Have I just walked into the Megathread of Coronation Street or something?!
''Do only babies die when they are sleeping?'' Liam butcher 2011

Dumbest high school kid in Eastenders, if not the whole of soap land. I know his supposed to be Ricky's son and like his father, probably has a bit of dust collected up in the brain area. But COME ON! This is not the first time his been shown to act like this, I swear Tiffany butcher acts more mature. Once upon a time Ben Mitchell was the boy wuss of the square, now that title has surely been inherited.
Ronnie was really of out of order yesterday to Kat... grrrr and I feel sympathy for them both :lol: but she was harsh
Just had an Eastenders dream where Kat forgave Charlie. It was so surreal. :gasp:
Reply 5927
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a296749/enders-baby-swap-plot-given-warm-ending.html New details about how it will end. Makes me think it would have been a bit of a disastrous ending the way they've now said it'll be like 'X Y and Z'
Reply 5928
Original post by Ladipidoo
Just had an Eastenders dream where Kat forgave Charlie. It was so surreal. :gasp:

LOL. Why has someone negged you for this?!

EDIT: Omg was it me accidentally? :afraid:?!?!
(edited 13 years ago)
Only saw yesterday's episode a little while ago. Ronnie was so awful.
Original post by oHellno

Original post by oHellno
Only saw yesterday's episode a little while ago. Ronnie was so awful.

Yea she was... my mouth was wide open
Original post by SirRamAlot
LOL this is just getting stupid.

I can see Janine helping her to get back at Ryan.
I don't get why the BBC have succumbed to all the complaints. Yes, the storyline is controversial but so are rape storylines, one of which is taking place in Emmerdale right now. And so what if the storyline isn't realistic (I'm talking about the baby swap thing here, not the cot death aspect of it), neither was Dirty Den returning from the dead or Janine stabbing herself, it's a soap, not a factual documentary. I really don't like the PC brigade.

EDIT: Why the neg? Have I offended a member of Mumsnet?
(edited 13 years ago)
:ditto:

Anyway, wanna bet that a few thousand people complain about Whitney's storyline before it even airs?
Original post by sleekchic
:ditto:

Anyway, wanna bet that a few thousand people complain about Whitney's storyline before it even airs?

Nah I doubt it, they've had these story lines before on eastenders and other soaps. Also less people can empathise with this story line and say it truly effected them.

Though with people getting offended by absolutely everything these days, I wouldn't rule it out.
I get so angry when I hear about people abusing actors and actresses in the streets because of something that their character has done. What idiots.
I hate seeing Alfie like this. :sad:
Not a big spoiler or anything regarding the current storyline

Spoiler

Latest