But hi. :h:
Original post by against fee rises
do you work there? my sister works there:biggrin:

I was a Christmas temp and my contract finished today. :yep:
Original post by fallen angel9
Not many people come here as soon as they join up. :beard:

But hi. :h:

hello:biggrin:

i think i may have come to the wrong place. are you at uni already?

oh cool:biggrin: my CV is piss poor so i will never get a job like that:tongue: i would love a job!
guysss was the undergraduate awards on a separate thread.. I want to see the results but Ive gone back all those pages and no results just goes from people talking about voting to people saying which award they won :confused:

hey are you there? please respond!

Are you going to miss it/the people? Or did you not enjoy working there?

Had the nicest sausage, bacon and egg sandwich this morning :coma:

Shame i haven't done any revision :colondollar:
Original post by SB_Vision
guysss was the undergraduate awards on a separate thread.. I want to see the results but Ive gone back all those pages and no results just goes from people talking about voting to people saying which award they won :confused:

Click this. :smile:
hey guys, i was actually awake before 12pm today!!!11!!!2! :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4:

went round the sales, got a new top and skirt :yep: they weren't out the sale though :teehee: also bled my parents dry for food etc to take back to manc with me :smug:
Original post by SB_Vision

it's in an expand thing on a post by JayAyy, i think. Then again i wasn't actually here when they did it so i'm not sure :tongue:

Oh Lella definitely beat me to it. In a much more helpful post :getmecoat:
Original post by amiejade-x
hey guys, i was actually awake before 12pm today!!!11!!!2! :eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4:

went round the sales, got a new top and skirt :yep: they weren't out the sale though :teehee: also bled my parents dry for food etc to take back to manc with me :smug:

are you spoilt as a child?
Original post by amiejade-x

Ohh what are they like/where from?

I wish i had time to go sale shopping :moon:
I haven't been yet and the sales are basically over :sad:
Original post by lella_m

Original post by TwirlGirl
it's in an expand thing on a post by JayAyy, i think. Then again i wasn't actually here when they did it so i'm not sure :tongue:

Oh Lella definitely beat me to it. In a much more helpful post :getmecoat:

Thank youuuu
are you spoilt as a child?

:holmes:
obvious, troll is obvious
come up with some more original insults xfactorfan/s_c :pierre:

and i don't call my parents buying pasta, noodles, cereals, jars of cooking sauces, tinned stuff, cleaning stuff etc being spoilt :lolwut:

Ohh what are they like/where from?

I wish i had time to go sale shopping :moon:
I haven't been yet and the sales are basically over :sad:

top :wizard:

and i couldn't find the skirt on the dorothy perkins website but its a high waisted print patterned one :tongue:

i know, this is like the first time i've been round the sales properly lol, neither of the things i got were in the sale, its mostly the rubbish stuff left now :tongue:
Are you going to miss it/the people? Or did you not enjoy working there?

Had the nicest sausage, bacon and egg sandwich this morning :coma:

Shame i haven't done any revision :colondollar:

Some of the people were ok but it did feel a bit cliquey at times though. :erm: And they all bummed this other temp who had been there two weeks before I started. The X mas temps were lovely though and I have most on FB. Tbh I probably would have preferred not working in womenswear, I have no clue about clothes at all- so that 's a lesson for the future, but I suppose I won;t always have a choice. I'll miss the paychecks though. :puppyeyes: I want to concentrate on my uni work this term and trying to find relevant work experience. I'll keep a look out for jobs though because extra money at uni is always nice. I only really saw it as a temp job and not many people were kept on as I understand it. Some people haven't even been told yet though.:eyeball:
(edited 13 years ago)
LOL amie I did the same thing after Christmas. I stocked up on turkey and I still have mince pies left. :mmm:
hello:biggrin:

i think i may have come to the wrong place. are you at uni already?

2nd year.
Reply 6058
Temporary ban soon :smug:
Can anybody find meeeeeeee

somebody to loveeeee :music:

Latest