The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dog24
Offer: A*A*A
Course: St John's Cambridge :biggrin:

Congratulations! I got one too, still a little shocked by the A*A*A, but I'm just going to see what I can do.
Reply 1161
Only just joined TSR, so mine are a little late.

I got

Birmingham, Law & French, AAA

Sheffield, Law & French, AAB

Cardiff, Law & French, ABB

I'm still waiting on Nottingham and Bristol - not holding my breath for a speedy response though.

Anyone else doing Law & a language?
Reply 1162
Original post by Milkplus-Mesto
Congratulations! I got one too, still a little shocked by the A*A*A, but I'm just going to see what I can do.

wow well done!! your grades are AMAZING, sorry to be nosy, but are you international?
Original post by nuttynatz
Where else have you applied.. if you don't mind me asking?:colondollar:

Ha.. I love st trinians 2.. laughed my ass off at that comment.. :biggrin: So many great lines from that movie. And yes.. I do agree whole- heartdly with that comment :biggrin:

Oh good! I thought you'd respond like "erm, what are you on about?!" :P

I've applied to Exeter (CC), Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle and Sheffield, you? (:
Waiting to hear back from all but Exeter (obviously!) :P

So nervous to hear back. D: :frown:
Reply 1164
Original post by elloweez
Only just joined TSR, so mine are a little late.

I got

Birmingham, Law & French, AAA

Sheffield, Law & French, AAB

Cardiff, Law & French, ABB

I'm still waiting on Nottingham and Bristol - not holding my breath for a speedy response though.

Anyone else doing Law & a language?

Hey, I've got an offer for Law with French from Cardiff too. Are you going to that open afternoon on the 23rd Feb?
Anyone else recieved an offer from UEA ?
Original post by dog24
wow well done!! your grades are AMAZING, sorry to be nosy, but are you international?

Your grades must have been pretty incredible too, to get that offer. I'm not international, are you?
Reply 1167
LLB Law offers from:

University of Manchester - AAA
University of Liverpool - AAA or 360 points, including general studies
University of Leeds - AAA

Still waiting on University of Sheffield and Newcastle University!

UCAS sent on 8th December

Anyone else with Leeds offers message me! :smile:
and well done to everyone with offers!
Reply 1168
Your grades must have been pretty incredible too, to get that offer. I'm not international, are you?

No I'm not either, anyway look forward to seeing you in October, as long as I get these grades!! Well I'm only doing 3 A2's but my AS module scores were very high :smile:
Original post by Sophiaa93
Course: LLB Law
University: Sussex
Offer: AAB

also

Course: LLB Law
University: Leeds
Offer: AAA

when did you send your application off? and when did you get the sussex offer if you don't mind me asking :smile:
Original post by dog24
No I'm not either, anyway look forward to seeing you in October, as long as I get these grades!! Well I'm only doing 3 A2's but my AS module scores were very high :smile:

Ahh that's good then, gives you more of a chance with the A*s at A2! :smile: When was your interview? I could have met you at some point then.
Reply 1171
Ahh that's good then, gives you more of a chance with the A*s at A2! :smile: When was your interview? I could have met you at some point then.

I had mine on a thursday if I remember rightly, there were 2 irish dudes, a girl from london and an american guy, so unless you're one of the above I'm not sure if we met!
University of Leeds - AAA
UCAS sent on 9th December
Offer recieved- 7th January
So happy.. Its my first choice too :tongue:
Original post by lfcwatcher
yh i thought the same thing :frown: i also haven't heard from UCL, acknowledge being the only contact, is it your first choice? of yes can i ask why? as i can't decide :frown:

Yeah I've only got an acknowledgement too. I'm unsure between either UCL or Warwick, so I'm hoping via offers and rejections they will essentially decide for me. London's a great city, and the University is in a prime location, also London is pretty much the place to be for Law in the UK - so surely going to UCL has it's advantages. However Warwick is such a nice place, great campus, great opportunities and highly regarded. If I get offers from both, which is highly unlikely, it will take me a while to decide too.
Reply 1174
Well done to everyone with offers.

I have:
University of Leicester - AAA
University of Liverpool - AAA or 360 points

Still waiting on Sheffield, York and Warwick

UCAS sent: 2nd Dec. 2010

Anyone going to the Liverpool or Leicester open days?
Original post by Troubled_Student

Original post by Troubled_Student
Yeah I've only got an acknowledgement too. I'm unsure between either UCL or Warwick, so I'm hoping via offers and rejections they will essentially decide for me. London's a great city, and the University is in a prime location, also London is pretty much the place to be for Law in the UK - so surely going to UCL has it's advantages. However Warwick is such a nice place, great campus, great opportunities and highly regarded. If I get offers from both, which is highly unlikely, it will take me a while to decide too.

i have the same dilemma with two offers from Cardiff and waiting for UCL, i accept UCL is considerably better then cardiff but can't make my mind up, a rejection would make it easier :smile: good luck with your offers, hopefully i'll see you at UCL if we both make the choice and get the offer :biggrin:
i have the same dilemma with two offers from Cardiff and waiting for UCL, i accept UCL is considerably better then cardiff but can't make my mind up, a rejection would make it easier :smile: good luck with your offers, hopefully i'll see you at UCL if we both make the choice and get the offer :biggrin:

Same here. I'm hoping for an offer from Warwick mainly because I can't decide between Bristol and Reading - Bristol has the reputation but I really really liked Reading when I went to visit...
Original post by Potiron

Original post by Potiron
Same here. I'm hoping for an offer from Warwick mainly because I can't decide between Bristol and Reading - Bristol has the reputation but I really really liked Reading when I went to visit...

if i was to be honest i think you should go to bristol, try and go for an open day see if you like it,because the differences between the too is immense.
if i was to be honest i think you should go to bristol, try and go for an open day see if you like it,because the differences between the too is immense.

I know, and I really surprised myself even getting an offer from Bristol, I am quite reluctant to give that up. I am wary of going anywhere just based on reputation though. I'm going to Bristol on the 26th of Jan and Reading on the 4th of Feb and I'm going to put a lot of thought into making any decision.

I don't think Cardiff want me :tongue: did you say you had two offers from them? As in, for two different subjects?
Reply 1179
Southampton - AAA - 17th Dec
Surrey - ABB- 6th Jan
UCAS sent - 1st Dec

Still waiting on Kent, Warwick and Sunderland as my insurance .:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending