The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What a run! Omfg seahawks win! Hawks win!
Absolutely disgraceful defense. He cut straight through them.
hahahahah this is brilliant!!!
Who knew the hawks could pull it off!
Sick run i love lynch
Ugh, just turned off the Saints game because it was making me want to puke. Now my dad's going to be... unhappy for a while (Our whole family's gone to the same university as Drew Brees, so we've been watching him for like 15 years.) It's been an otherwise good year, and I HATE seeing the Saints do badly.:frown:
It's over. Utter crap.
Reply 226
I don't know if I want the seahawks to go to Atlanta or not anymore..
oh man. eat my words. well played seahawks. can't say they didn't deserve it haha! what a team!
Original post by alphaeta08
Ugh, just turned off the Saints game because it was making me want to puke. Now my dad's going to be... unhappy for a while (Our whole family's gone to the same university as Drew Brees, so we've been watching him for like 15 years.) It's been an otherwise good year, and I HATE seeing the Saints do badly.:frown:

whhat were your rents doing at Purdue?

Are you actually from the states or just studying there?
Who the hell are the saints?!?! Hahahahaha
Reply 231
Seahawks baby! But in all seriousness, a team with a losing record has made it to the divisional playoffs and beaten the reigning champs. I'm predicting Seahawks will beat Atlanta next week, Matt Hassleback is a lad!

Could cause a few more upsets...
Original post by S129439
whhat were your rents doing at Purdue?

Are you actually from the states or just studying there?

Yep, from the U.S., going to Durham next year! We're a Purdue family; no real choice in that matter, which is fine, since it's a great school and fortunately, we live in-state now.
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
Who the hell are the saints?!?! Hahahahaha

The aints should be embarrassed!
Original post by alphaeta08
Yep, from the U.S., going to Durham next year! We're a Purdue family; no real choice in that matter, which is fine, since it's a great school and fortunately, we live in-state now.

Well here is where I get sidetracked lol

I too was thinking of maybe going to Durham :L What do you want to study?

And as another question, what's the US university system like? I was considering going out there (even though it's almost fricking impossible!)
Reply 235
Seahawks beat the Saints.:confused::eek:
Original post by U.S Lecce
Yeah I just see the jets stepping up the game tonight. I can see them dominating on the d-line and putting major pressure on manning (not that he can't take it). Then again I could be totally wrong.

Changed my mind from desire to logic.

Now going for Colts. Purely because Ryan has talked it up and Colts are at home.
the only thing that can make this night sweeter is watching the jets burn at indy, and then pats winning when they play :biggrin:
Original post by 419
Seahawks beat the Saints.:confused::eek:

They flat out played better. You can't really accuse the Saints of being bad, I mean they put up 36 points of their own which 95% of the time wins you the game, added to the fact the Seahawks changed their look from the regular season to a new offensive game plan which meant the Saints couldn't really prepare for it.
Original post by S129439
Changed my mind from desire to logic.

Now going for Colts. Purely because Ryan has talked it up and Colts are at home.

I'm sticking with the jets for the now lol. Do you have any good links on where to watch the game?, I've only been watching the play by play commentary.

Latest