Can bristol hurry up and reply!!!
they take their time....
all my other unis have replied.

Agreed. They are taking forever!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 581
I have an offer from them via UCAS, but I've not had ANY emails or letters from Bristol itself at all except for the application confirmation ages ago. Anybody else heard anything?
Original post by hayheyley
Cool, good luck :smile: What instruments do you play?

No I applied for psychology and I'm just waiting on Bristol and St Andrews now. I play music though :biggrin:

ooh nice one! Oboe's my first study, then voice and violin, bit of piano too. What do you play?

Well, best of luck and hope you hear soon, where's your first choice?
Original post by KayteeKaytee
Anyone had an offer for Geography (BSc or MSci?) yet? I'm hoping they're not asking for AAA as I want Bristol to be my insurance. Has anyone been asked for anything less?

I got an offer for Geography BSc and it was AAA, so it's going to be my firm choice.

Anyone else got an offer for Geography at Bristol? :smile:
Reply 584
Thought some of you might be interested in this: http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-UCAS-forgot-to-tell-us-before-we-started-uni-in-Bristol/133100086754244?v=info

Most of it is very very accurate :biggrin:
Reply 585
Original post by lroberts25
I got an offer for Geography BSc and it was AAA, so it's going to be my firm choice.

Anyone else got an offer for Geography at Bristol? :smile:

No, but I'm a geography first year. A lot of geographers got their offers really late last year, like april-ish so it might be most people don't know yet. :smile:
Reply 586
Original post by jennihi
Thought some of you might be interested in this: http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-UCAS-forgot-to-tell-us-before-we-started-uni-in-Bristol/133100086754244?v=info

Most of it is very very accurate :biggrin:

I read the exact same page, except for Roehampton lol
Reply 587
Original post by Muffinz
I read the exact same page, except for Roehampton lol

Yeah I had the feeling it had been copied from somewhere. ohwell it's still quite funny
Reply 588
Original post by maddielou_
Agreed. They are taking forever!

shall we take this as 'good things come to those who wait'?! :smile:
Original post by ollie82

Im liking this :yes:
Original post by ollie82

I really hope so.
My boyfriend got an offer from Bristol the other day, I rushed to check whether I had one too but nope! :frown:
Original post by jennihi
No, but I'm a geography first year. A lot of geographers got their offers really late last year, like april-ish so it might be most people don't know yet. :smile:

Ahh that probably explains why I haven't really seen others with offers yet. I'm from the Isle of Man- so classed as an international student in a sense.

Do you enjoy the course? and what's Bristol like? (never visited- but going to the open day on the 16th of Feb.) :smile:
Reply 592
I've applied for Drama, anyone else?
Reply 593
Original post by Hepzibah
I have an offer from them via UCAS, but I've not had ANY emails or letters from Bristol itself at all except for the application confirmation ages ago. Anybody else heard anything?

I got an offer through UCAS just before Christmas, and then a letter confirming that and inviting me to a departmental open day about a week later. Maybe ring up and check and ask about open days etc if it's been a while?

What did you apply to do? It may vary by subject, I don't know.

Edit:
Original post by ollie82

I like that attitude :smile: I hope you get an offer.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 594
Original post by Potiron
I got an offer through UCAS just before Christmas, and then a letter confirming that and inviting me to a departmental open day about a week later. Maybe ring up and check and ask about open days etc if it's been a while?

What did you apply to do? It may vary by subject, I don't know.

Yes, mine was a week or so before Christmas as well, I've applied to study music. Don't know anybody else who is, so I think I will ring them up sometime during the week, yes.
has anyone had an offer/rejection/invite to interview for geography yet for the MSci course? just bit worried now cuz a few people i was chattin 2 in the cambridge thread have, bt I've only had an acknowledgement so far :/
Received an offer for Music last week :smile:
anyone else for music? i'm not really sure where i want to go!
My friend had an offer from Bristol back in early November and I'm tres envious, though very proud and happy for her obviously (:
I just do hate this waiting game. I know I will be rejected but I wish they'd just tell me and put me out of my misery.

Good luck to everyone else though!
Original post by auburnette_17
Any news from the English department apart from acknowledgements?
Rejections/Offers?

I'm waiting too :frown: Where else have you applied?
Original post by writerwho~
I'm waiting too :frown: Where else have you applied?

UCL - Rejection
Bristol - ...
Queen Mary UL - Interview this Wed
RHUL - AAB
Kent - ABB

How about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending