The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SaltyPiratePony
Anyone watching Chiefs vs Ravens ATM?

Aye I am.

Flacco is passing more and better than I had predicted.

Your thoughts?
Original post by S129439
Aye I am.

Flacco is passing more and better than I had predicted.

Your thoughts?

He just had a mare.
He just had a mare.

Lolz

What a run by Charles. I hope KC wins. I don't want any chance of the pats playing the ravens in the AFC championship.
Reply 283
Cut away to game analysis in Swedish, brilliant :p:.
Original post by S129439
Lolz

What a run by Charles. I hope KC wins. I don't want any chance of the pats playing the ravens in the AFC championship.

We'd still win.
We'd still win.

I dunno dude. I think on odds we would be favourites but I reckon we could lose.

We've played them once so they could scheme us better
We only won by 3 points last time when we were at home
The ravens secondary has improved
Our run D has declined slightly
Original post by S129439
I dunno dude. I think on odds we would be favourites but I reckon we could lose.

We've played them once so they could scheme us better
We only won by 3 points last time when we were at home
The ravens secondary has improved
Our run D has declined slightly

Brady is on fire atm though.
Brady is on fire atm though.

All streaks come to an end at some point. Besides his last 2 interceptions were against the Ravens (admittedly one was a hail mary). Plus with Ed Reed in good form and other playmakers on the Ravens D which will shut down our run, we will rely on Passing to do the job. And while in the most part it is working, it could fail at the last minute with our untried and untested offense except Brady and Welker. (Perhaps the o-line too).
Original post by S129439
All streaks come to an end at some point. Besides his last 2 interceptions were against the Ravens (admittedly one was a hail mary). Plus with Ed Reed in good form and other playmakers on the Ravens D which will shut down our run, we will rely on Passing to do the job. And while in the most part it is working, it could fail at the last minute with our untried and untested offense except Brady and Welker. (Perhaps the o-line too).

Has his interception streak ended?
Original post by Mithra
Do you have a bet on Packers v Eagles tonight? :beard:

after this string of results

on top of a 6 folds (colts, saints + 3 NCAA games) .. which only the saints/colts were losses in .... i haven't .. but that's only because my overdraft is now maxxed out =]

i think i'm gunna bet on pats, falcons and winner of eagles/pack game my last 20 until student loans come in next week :smile:
Reply 290
Jamaal Charles, boosting my fantasy team :coma:.
Has his interception streak ended?

No no. but it will, eventually...
Original post by S129439
No no. but it will, eventually...

whats he on now roughly?
Original post by nahm sayn?
after this string of results

on top of a 6 folds (colts, saints + 3 NCAA games) .. which only the saints/colts were losses in .... i haven't .. but that's only because my overdraft is now maxxed out =]

i think i'm gunna bet on pats, falcons and winner of eagles/pack game my last 20 until student loans come in next week :smile:

You probably should just stop betting.
Anyone got a working stream of the Packers - Eagles game?

GO PACK GO!
whats he on now roughly?

335 exactly. Also, NFL record for most consecutive 2 TD 0 INT games in NFL history (9 games). Lowest interception total in nfl history (with certain amount of attempts, i think its 250) with only 4. And lowest percentage of passes intercepted at 0.8%. so if Brady threw 100 times you probably wouldn't intercept him once.

Increds.
Original post by RabbitCFH
Anyone got a working stream of the Packers - Eagles game?

GO PACK GO!

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=100962&part=sports

any of the ones listed. perhaps the better signal ones
Original post by S129439
http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=100962&part=sports

any of the ones listed. perhaps the better signal ones

That's the site I use but none of the links are working for me. Guess it's because of this stupid proxy thing in my university network. :frown: I did manage to watch the Chiefs - Ravens game on veetle in HQ though.

Nevermind, found one: http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d2a28bb53921 great quality :biggrin: Hope it works well.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by RabbitCFH
That's the site I use but none of the links are working for me. Guess it's because of this stupid proxy thing in my university network. :frown: I did manage to watch the Chiefs - Ravens game on veetle in HQ though.

Nevermind, found one: http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d2a28bb53921 great quality :biggrin: Hope it works well.

cool. ty
hate vick for what he did, but love to see him perform, go eagles!

Latest